Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

whiteyfats posted:

I'm the Wild Turkey.

I'm the weird green glass-and-matchsticks helicopter (I hope no-one claimed it yet.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm the weird green glass-and-matchsticks helicopter (I hope no-one claimed it yet.)

I'm the DM.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

It is an avocado pit, I am trying to sprout two of them.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hard no. posted:

It is an avocado pit, I am trying to sprout two of them.

What are the sticks for?

Oh I see it's some sort of atwick, or science:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

:ms:

the last one rotted.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hard no. posted:

:ms:

the last one rotted.

You're no alchemist.

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

:allears:
Soiled Meat
I have like 90 pages to catch up on, but first I really need to tell everyone about the best puppy in the world:

Starting with a selfie to keep with the thread:

But back to puppy. This is Laika!

Laika is the best dog. We're on our way to the dog park for the tripod dog meetup.

Yes, she has three legs! She was in an accident before she was adopted. Still spry and amazing and super friendly. Here's her catching treats!

Or trying to:

Nap time selfie. Rounding things out after the park:

Sleepy time. Laika is super-pro at cuddling.

I have about 50k more pictures but don't want to overload the thread. I can't say enough good things about this dog.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm so loving future.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Laika is an A+ dog, and I hope she's never shot into space

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

No plans at the moment, but we are trying to get her over her fear of vacuums.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

:same:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm so loving future.

Forgive my ignorance but doesn't that kind of tape, y'know, not do anything?
Kinda like those copper sleeves or magnetic bracelets?

It seems like athletes, especially competitive ones are easy prey for snakeoil salesmen.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It may not "do" anything but its presence prevented me from over-extending because of the sensation.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm so loving future.

I can just imagine the leg hairs getting ripped out when I try to remove the tape.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Sun was too bright this morning didn't realize how bad the selfie angle was but whatever

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I never know what to say here - but there are a lot of cute and attractive goons here. I know most of the dude goons are hetero but I would totally date some of you guys. Nice smiles, great hair and eyes, and a few of you are nice and muscley it's hard to believe you're also goony.

Speaking of which, where is Atarian these days?

Goober Peas has a new favorite as of 15:49 on Jun 28, 2017

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

No comment.

^^^ Now that you mention it, I have been asked out by several men over the years with malfunctioning gaydars / incredibly low standards.

Sic Semper Goon has a new favorite as of 15:24 on Jun 28, 2017

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

If we're doing the eyeball thing, I got my eyes dialated a little while ago. It was real loving neato.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Jo posted:

If we're doing the eyeball thing, I got my eyes dialated a little while ago. It was real loving neato.

Jo high af

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Jo posted:

When I got my eyes dilated about a year ago, I sat and read the forums on my phone while we waited for it to take effect. It was very interesting to experience my focal distance changing in real time as they expanded. I feel like I understand the mechanics of my eyes better now.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Sic Semper Goon posted:

No comment.

^^^ Now that you mention it, I have been asked out by several men over the years with malfunctioning gaydars / incredibly low standards.

But you do have a very nice eye :3:

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Goober Peas posted:

But you do have a very nice eye :3:

Well, I've been repeatedly assured from women that they find me "disturbingly ugly" or similar sentiments, so I'll take whatever compliments I can get. :cheers:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jo posted:

ahaha

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Jo posted:

Hi Jo :3:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

My eyes dilate like that normally :laffo:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Inzombiac posted:

Forgive my ignorance but doesn't that kind of tape, y'know, not do anything?
Kinda like those copper sleeves or magnetic bracelets?

It seems like athletes, especially competitive ones are easy prey for snakeoil salesmen.

My knee bones rub together and my ankles pop and twist constantly, especially when running due to hypermobility, and have for over a decade. Since doing this that all stopped completely. So I'm going to say that it does help. It definitely doesn't magically make you more athletic though. If it is just a placebo effect, it's hella strong and I accept that too.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Hypermobility=worst mobility.

I managed to jog about six blocks yesterday because the liquor store was closing.

Nothing blown out :feelsgood:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I dashed 100 feet for the bus and didn't say "ow" once! It was amazing!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Picnic Princess posted:

My knee bones rub together and my ankles pop and twist constantly, especially when running due to hypermobility, and have for over a decade. Since doing this that all stopped completely. So I'm going to say that it does help. It definitely doesn't magically make you more athletic though. If it is just a placebo effect, it's hella strong and I accept that too.

Very interesting!
I always forget about hyper mobility because my mobility score is "sweating while napping ft. farts".

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hyper mobility is cool when you're a kid but then when you're an adult and everything explodes and you ask the surgeon what you can do to fix it and he's just like "this is just what you are man, g'luck"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

EmmyOk posted:

Hyper mobility is cool when you're a kid but then when you're an adult and everything explodes and you ask the surgeon what you can do to fix it and he's just like "this is just what you are man, g'luck"

My surgeon actually wanted to do both knees at once.

How am I gonna walk around?

She just did the one.

That was a poor decision on my part because the one she did was walkable when I was released.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

EmmyOk posted:

Yep, I used to be able to sit with one leg wrapped around the other and kneel with my feet out to the sides completely comfortably. Now everything is hosed up.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Kartoshka is a very good kitty

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pretty sure you managed to get a lynx.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

LingcodKilla posted:

Pretty sure you managed to get a lynx.

Is Sweet as Sin canadian? because here in the good old states we call that a bobcat

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

We have both lynx and bobcat up here!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

We have both lynx and bobcat up here!

Lucky

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
We have lynxes here! She's 4 months old on July 3 and huuuge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

To be fair they're both very elusive, I've only seen one lynx on the side of a highway last year. Never seen a cougar or a wolf either. Lots of bears though. So many bears. Been within a few feet of both a black bear and a grizzly while on foot/in a tent. And within 30 feet of a bull moose. Actually, here's my husband with said moose. Surprisingly chill. He stopped to look at us when he was at his closest, determined we weren't a threat, and moved on.