Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I feel like I'm the one nerd who's super bitter about loving everything and should maybe just shut up for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

Fujioka did another one of these

https://twitter.com/nissin_u_f_o/status/880253851156103169

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Cranston takes everything super seriously but still has fun with it, he sounds like a great all-around guy and the fact that he did a parody where Breaking Bad was actually a dream he had in the Malcom in the Middle Universe makes him the GOAT.

Have they officially announced exactly what from of media the W sequel will be yet? Because I have this suspicion we're all going to get excited and its going to end up being a stage show

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Not til next week

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

As much as I'd like to see a sequel series (or at least a movie) I'm betting more on stage show myself, either that or manga/light novel.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Dexie posted:

Wait.

I want to hear more about this chart.

It was in an article I read a while back about how he chooses his roles post Breaking Bad, he has like a chart on his wall with categories for money, distance from home, fun, all kinds of poo poo, and it helps him put the pros and cons of different roles in perspective.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

PMush Perfect posted:

I feel like I'm the one nerd who's super bitter about loving everything and should maybe just shut up for a while.

I'm the same way a lot of the time, but especially for Doctor Who as of late.

I don't doubt that they had a blast making the PR movie. I wish it was better, but what can you do.

gourdcaptain
Nov 16, 2012

Larryb posted:

As much as I'd like to see a sequel series (or at least a movie) I'm betting more on stage show myself, either that or manga/light novel.

"Points" if it's also written by Toshiki Inoue. (As much as I'm the weird Inoue fan, he's really bad at handling other people's characters. And sometimes his own. And especially bad in movies and other non-main series stuff. On the plus side, I usually find his bad stuff hilarious.)

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Burkion posted:

I don't doubt that they had a blast making the Krispy Kreme movie. I wish it was better, but what can you do.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

gourdcaptain posted:

"Points" if it's also written by Toshiki Inoue. (As much as I'm the weird Inoue fan, he's really bad at handling other people's characters. And sometimes his own. And especially bad in movies and other non-main series stuff. On the plus side, I usually find his bad stuff hilarious.)

Reminder that this is the man who thought it was a good idea to put a rape scene in the Faiz novel (among several other questionable decisions over the years. See also: A majority of Jetman, Faiz itself), I don't want him anywhere near this series (though admittedly I am kind of morbidly curious to see how he would handle it).

Larryb fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jun 29, 2017

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Larryb posted:

Reminder that this is the man who thought it was a good idea to put a rape scene in the Faiz novel (among several other questionable decisions over the years), I don't want him anywhere near this series (though admittedly I am kind of morbidly curious to see how he would handle it).

Presumably you'd be able to count up the sins.

gourdcaptain
Nov 16, 2012

Larryb posted:

Reminder that this is the man who thought it was a good idea to put a rape scene in the Faiz novel.
That was one of the main reasons for the "usually" in "I usually find his bad stuff hilarious." The hilarious stuff is things like Project G4 or Missing Ace.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Waffleman_ posted:

From the Power Rangers special features:

Zordon wearing flannel is now canon.

Great they made Ivan Ooze a hipster.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Power Rangers 2: Back At It Again At Krispy Kreme

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Waffleman_ posted:

The Rise of Dunkin'

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Waffleman_ posted:

This is why I said in the other thread that the story should just be, "Zedd is bringing his huge rear end death star dragon to earth and will wipe us all out, and Tommy if you don't stop being a pissy whiny loner and work with the team we're all gonna get vaporized."

Dramatically more visible world-ending threat and a new hero. I think that checks all of the Akibaranger "signs you're preparing for a finale" list.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

First episode of Kaiju Club is out aka Tsuburaya makes their Aoi Honoo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol i wasn't expecting to see kuroto reenact the end of the deicide arc from bleach

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You know what fine yes I'll watch this sure

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Rumor has it that Build is themed around plastic models, which sounds like it could be cool.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
maybe it'll make bandai finally put out more kamen rider models

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
so we're getting kamen rider gunpla?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If only we could be so lucky. GBF was the most fun I've had with Gundam in years.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I'm okay with W getting a manga, but that art is...ehh.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I don't give a poo poo about the art, it's still Riku Sanjou writing and that's my greatest fear gone.

Also being a manga it might actually get translated. "Might" being the keyword, considering I can't even remember when was the last time we got a Spirits chapter. Probably about two years ago or so.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Spoilers for Gavan vs. Dekaranger

They made Akibaranger canon.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Pyroi posted:

Spoilers for Gavan vs. Dekaranger

They made Akibaranger canon.

WHAT.

Details? You can't just drop a spoiler like that and not tell us more.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Blaze Dragon posted:

I don't give a poo poo about the art, it's still Riku Sanjou writing and that's my greatest fear gone.

Also being a manga it might actually get translated. "Might" being the keyword, considering I can't even remember when was the last time we got a Spirits chapter. Probably about two years ago or so.
Even if it isn't, there's gonna be a fanslation within days.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Dexie posted:

WHAT.

Details? You can't just drop a spoiler like that and not tell us more.

It's just an incidental line from the director of the Space Sheriffs, followed by Banban saying that Pain is Power. They are mentioned by name though.

OZC
Jan 28, 2008

Blaze Dragon posted:

I'm in discussions with someone that's interested in scanning and translating it since I'm willing to buy it as long as someone's up for translating it. So with any luck, we'll get that going once it starts coming out.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Kamen Rider Amazons seasons 1 and 2 might be one of my favorite Kamen Rider things ever.

Jin is just the most undaunted, unwavering motherfucker in the universe. He will absolutely kill every single Amazon, regardless of how much he loves them.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Super Hero Time is changing timeslots for the first time in 20 years.

Kamen Rider will now be airing at 9:00 leading into Sentai at 9:30.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

How do you direct a manga???

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Burkion posted:

Jin is just the most undaunted, unwavering motherfucker in the universe. He will absolutely kill every single Amazon, regardless of how much he loves them.

Too bad the universe hates him so he'll never be able to actually complete his task. Poor guy is very good at murdering, but very bad at dying, despite very much wanting both. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if the final ending of Amazons was the complete death of the race...except Jin, who ends up horribly crippled both physically and mentally but still alive.

Also next season will just be the Zombie Amazoncalypse, huh? Without Chihiro, who's apparently dead because no one gets a happy ending here. I felt super sad about Shido and the rest though, that goes way beyond bittersweet and straight into a bad ending.

OZC posted:

I'm in discussions with someone that's interested in scanning and translating it since I'm willing to buy it as long as someone's up for translating it. So with any luck, we'll get that going once it starts coming out.

This only gets better. I'm so happy. And sad, because Amazons, but happy because W. Kamen Rider is the best at destroying any mood consistency.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Waffleman_ posted:

Super Hero Time is changing timeslots for the first time in 20 years.

Kamen Rider will now be airing at 9:00 leading into Sentai at 9:30.

Well maybe that will help the ratings problems both series have been having for a long time

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

drrockso20 posted:

Well maybe that will help the ratings problems both series have been having for a long time

Both series will be occupying the same timeslots as Dragon Ball Super and One Piece, so I guess if Toei can beat anyone, they can beat themselves.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

EDIT: // Well gently caress.

drrockso20 posted:

I hope so too! It certainly works for me, getting up at 7:30 sucks.

Also interesting is that they're swapping spots, with Rider leading into Sentai instead of the other way around.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Dragon Ball Super and One Piece also have better ratings than Pokemon reruns and a Pokemon-themed variety show

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Yeah I'd have to imagine DBS and One Piece get changed too, no sense competing with yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Alternatively, this could be some exec's attempt to kill SHT because they hate it, for whatever reason.

• Locked thread