Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I don't konw what o7 is but I finally figured out what this is:

I'm assuming it's a text verson of Trump's lovely ok hand symbol but maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there

it wouldn't be the first time

I mean I've been having this problem for months now where I keep hallucinating Donald J Trump was elected to the highest office in the country and I should probably see dr. ed balls about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

This is just really loving crazy and doesn't really feel ok as a thing to have happened

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

i bet becoming president is like becoming pope, youre all excited but then on the first day you discover there arent any alien secrets and god doesnt talk directly to you

im p sure when u become president they sit you down in a smoky room full of fat old white dudes who killed kennedy or some poo poo and they're like "we own u now"

trump was just too dumb to understand what was happening

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/latimes/status/880415618532560897

quote:

Pai praised Carr’s “distinguished record of public service” and said his expertise on wireless and public safety policy “will be a tremendous asset to the commission.”

Before becoming general counsel in January, Carr spent three years as Pai’s legal advisor for wireless, public safety and international issues.

Before joining the FCC, Carr worked as a telecommunications attorney at the Wiley Rein law firm, where his clients included AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and USTelecom, a broadband industry trade group.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I wonder why Trump didn't go full nuclear and mention that Joe "dead intern" Scarborough wrecked Mika's marriage

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Inspector Hound posted:

This is just really loving crazy and doesn't really feel ok as a thing to have happened

the tweet or anyone visiting maralago?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

The world's most powerful man ladies and gentlemen. A giant pissbaby that starts diplomatic crises and gets into social media fights with celebrities i've never heard of while he's having his morning bowel movement.

I would be terrified if it wasn't so loving funny.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Mika "Darkman" Brzezinski.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

boethius posted:

Born in a penthouse
Raised to love greed
Trumping and Humping
Are all I need

I ain't Korean
I got millions of fans
I poo poo post on Twitter
With my little hands

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

That was C-SPAN I think and it someone said it was just a incorrectly switched/feed channel or something like that.

I mean that someone was Trump but

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Laffo at this whole page E: Thought this would be on the previous page but it will probably apply to this page too TBH

brugroffil posted:

how is it every time I tell myself "I've got actual work to do today, I'm not going to obsessively follow the horrorshow that is reality" something ridiculous happens in the first few minutes of my workday

This is me every day for the past six months.

Oh my God we've had President Trump for six months.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Inspector Hound posted:

What are you talking about? That is exactly what we all expected from a President Trump. Outside of the twittersphere, no one is even going to care.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

:bagl:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

skaboomizzy posted:

I wonder why Trump didn't go full nuclear and mention that Joe "dead intern" Scarborough wrecked Mika's marriage

saving it for later

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Wait a minute that son of a bitch looks a lot like Ajit Pai

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the president is senile

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Qurnah posted:

The world's most powerful man ladies and gentlemen. A giant pissbaby that starts diplomatic crises and gets into social media fights with celebrities i've never heard of while he's having his morning bowel movement.

I would be terrified if it wasn't so loving funny.

the christian right's pope, basically lmfao

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
trump is going to figure out a way to rape people with tweets one morning we will wake up, check for fresh trump tweets and woops, we're all raped now.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this dude is the 3rd or 4th worst person in the admin right now

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

then Brendan Carr goes all phillip riveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

consumed by normies posted:

best part is that it reads like he only said no cus of her bleeding wherever

you can't pretend blood from the face is piss

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

C-Euro posted:

Laffo at this whole page E: Thought this would be on the previous page but it will probably apply to this page too TBH

This is me every day for the past six months.

Oh my God we've had President Trump for six months.

TRUMP

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Joe Murderinternsscarsboroughs forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Chokes McGee posted:

then Brendan Carr goes all phillip riveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Shame he can't go river phoenix

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ScrubLeague posted:

you can't pretend blood from the face is piss

blood is the one bodily fluid trump clearly does not play around with

Genuine Fake
Oct 2, 2004

A Handed Missus posted:

apparently Joe! hung up on tromp on air after calling him a racist

That's kinda hilarious, no wonder he's still having a hissy fit. Is there a video?

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A statement from the President.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

dont worry folks dems are hitting back hard

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/880418702621126660

the #resistance will continue

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

sometimes trump rules a lot

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

dont worry folks dems are hitting back hard

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/880418702621126660

the #resistance will continue

in his defense he probably tweeted this up before the real meat of the post came out

*checks timestamps* oh

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/kfile/status/880419262145466368

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Emptyquotin up in here

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

thanks to this take I'm now drinking iced coffee

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/WLWT/status/880418099492683776

quote:

Authorities say Yeager later admitted to his plot to rape the woman, and called his search for victims his "full time work." He spent five months working on the plan and put together a list of hundreds of real estate agents.

A diary belonging to Yeager reportedly contained drawings and writing detailing his rape fantasies.

“I truly enjoy the hunt and cannot wait for my prize,” one diary entry read. “If you are reading this I found a realtor woman and raped her. I have been planning and have wanted this my whole life.”

Pennsylvania!

Genuine Fake
Oct 2, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

I wonder what would happen if a telepath tried to read Trump's brain. Would it make them permanently retarded too?

Trump's brain is too smooth for a telepath to get a read. This poo poopiss just drops out of his mouth before being formed in his head.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I knew a girl who burned off of like 1/3 of her face when a hot popcorn machine malfunctioned at a movie theater she worked at and sprayed oil everywhere.

She was pretty much agoraphobic for a few years until her family could afford some facial reconstructive surgery for her.

Sometimes that poo poo actually restores lives back to people.

:unsmith:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

did the appeal interrupt his execution by melting or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mika rules

• Locked thread