Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Over There posted:

Holy gently caress

Holy poo poo that escalated suddenly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

A woman with a bloody face would probably freak out Barron. That might be ok for Halloween but not New Years Eve.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
She had blood coming out of her you-know-where

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Trump, the media, and Washington all truly deserve each other huh

Her dad is the reason the US started committing force to the Persian Gulf, he opposed detente with the Soviets and he helped found the Trilateral Commission

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

VikingSkull posted:

Her dad is the reason the US started committing force to the Persian Gulf, he opposed detente with the Soviets and he helped found the Trilateral Commission

She's a lot hotter than him tho

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Burt Sexual posted:

She's a lot hotter than him tho

true, would smash

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

The daughter of a probable war criminal

also scarborough probably murdered an aide that he was having an affair with when he was in congress

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
idiots. goons would never hit ivanka or tiffany, for their name is trump, the cursed one

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Besides, Ivanka might have her father's alopecia

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Zippy the Bummer posted:

idiots. goons would never hit ivanka or tiffany, for their name is trump, the cursed one

i dont mean that. we all would.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

He'll pull through this like slick Willy.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Lol reminder that that Morning Joe guy once had a dead intern found in his office rofl

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol reminder that that Morning Joe guy once had a dead intern found in his office rofl

Why the gently caress is the media full of these people

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Why the gently caress is the media full of these people

Because they are controllable with blackmail, therefore they spew whatever lies keep them rich and out of jail

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Reminder that trump is a petulant man baby

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bob NewSCART posted:

He's got my vote again at this point

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He's got my vote again at this point

If they trot out zuckerberg or hillary again?

Well yeah he's in serious running to get it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FuzzySkinner posted:

If they trot out zuckerberg or hillary again?

Well yeah he's in serious running to get it.

Hopefully they get someone who has a real shot at winning like The Rock

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Zuckerberg is gonna fuckin' pwn the voterbase that Trump is dependent on and there's literally not a goddamn thing that Cambridge Analytica can do about it

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bob NewSCART posted:

Best president ever.

I'd rather watch this one than most TV shows. The others were boring.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
What would the media be doing right now without Trump? Fawning over how great Podesta is running the WH?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

What would the media be doing right now without Trump? Fawning over how great Podesta is running the WH?

They would be cheering the passage of the TPP

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

"Why equalizing our standard of living with China is a good thing for poor Millennials"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

wall to wall coverage of the tit for tat Russia/America proxy war in Syria

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
im going to pawn one of my lawn mowers that has a dead battery, and use it to buy some 2x4s and plywood for a big rear end TRUMP sign

or my might split it 50/50 between bluegill for my pond and a used tractor inner tube, can't decide

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Zippy the Bummer posted:

im going to pawn one of my lawn mowers that has a dead battery, and use it to buy some 2x4s and plywood for a big rear end TRUMP sign

or my might split it 50/50 between bluegill for my pond and a used tractor inner tube, can't decide

pawn it and buy vodka

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
actually, im going to sell that piece of poo poo outright and buy a cattle chute. nevermind, forget that other poo poo.

I'll build a floating dock out of barrels and planks i cut from my woodlot

wee woo, got a little too drunky back there. bad news

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Lol I'm pretty sure you've had 3 or 4 different avs in the past week. You must be doing gods work :patriot:

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bob NewSCART posted:

that and his enemies are his best qualities

theres literally no rational reason for him to fight the flow as hes been doing. his massive endless pettiness is what keeps him at odds with the actual worst people in the world when the rational choice is to do what obama did, cave on 90% of issues and mildly push the remaining 10%

Washington is heading towards a self destructive conflagration because trumps defective personality is keeping him from choosing the path of least resistance and it owns

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
lol that is a great trump tweet. trump took 20 seconds to make the media spend at least a whole day having a collective meltdown where they talk about nothing but trump. How's he so good at this?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SickZip posted:

that and his enemies are his best qualities

theres literally no rational reason for him to fight the flow as hes been doing. his massive endless pettiness is what keeps him at odds with the actual worst people in the world when the rational choice is to do what obama did, cave on 90% of issues and mildly push the remaining 10%

Washington is heading towards a self destructive conflagration because trumps defective personality is keeping him from choosing the path of least resistance and it owns

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
always remember how much the media instantly loved him when did the "responsible" thing and bombed syria. it would be like that all the time if he wasnt as driven by resetment and grudges.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SickZip posted:

always remember how much the media instantly loved him when did the "responsible" thing and bombed syria. it would be like that all the time if he wasnt as driven by resetment and grudges.

Yeah anytime the media sings Trump praises you know he did something bad.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
oh hey I just noticed this thread caught more anti-trumpers for being secret racists

nice work everyone

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

Yeah anytime the media sings Trump praises you know he did something bad.

That was freaking weird as hell when that happened.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

oh hey I just noticed this thread caught more anti-trumpers for being secret racists

nice work everyone

Who got burned besides the Spamster

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Skypie posted:

Who got burned besides the Spamster

Piss de Bundy and Bonerzone for one. I'm glad they decided that poo poo was racist, because it really, really was.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The main criticism seems to be that he owned them so hard it's unseemly.

Jesus christ dude. You don't think its unseemly for the loving POTUS to be tweeting poo poo like that regardless of how brutal an own it was? What the fucks wrong with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

Jesus christ dude. You don't think its unseemly for the loving POTUS to be tweeting poo poo like that regardless of how brutal an own it was? What the fucks wrong with you.

It's loving hilarious and I hope he does more of it. This is why Democrats can't win.

• Locked thread