Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6CslpftOe4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

pubic works project posted:

But did you tell him about it and publicly shame him?

He knew. They were pretty broken up anyways by the time of the fling anyways.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Zach Orr cunningly retired and unretired to get out of playing for the Ravens, and now he's visiting the Lions tomorrow.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
Ah, the American dream...to play for the Detroit Lions

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Nail Rat posted:

Detroit is such a fantastic city I bet most players would take a pay cut to live there

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Shangri-Law School posted:

Zach Orr cunningly retired and unretired to get out of playing for the Ravens, and now he's visiting the Lions tomorrow.

Well, hopefully he makes it back in the NFL. His new job where he was angry at his local school board was getting boring.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Nail Rat posted:

We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The Harbaugh family is so detestable that players would rather risk death and paralyzation due to lack of vertebrae then be remembered as players under them

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

Volkerball posted:

That's some Lonnie Smith poo poo

For the unitiated, this is worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTM_eN8AZeQ

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Detroit is literally the greatest city in America, or so I've heard

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Gary Indiana and Flint Mi give it a tough challenge though...

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Eifert Posting posted:

Gary Indiana and Flint Mi give it a tough challenge though...

I don't think there's even a green zone in those cities.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

nerve posted:

Detroit is literally the greatest city in America, or so I've heard

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I worked in Detroit for a year and a half. I saw someone get stabbed my first day there. It was also loving cold in the winter months.

They had some real loving good BBQ places, though.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ace Jameson posted:

For the unitiated, this is worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTM_eN8AZeQ

Coke does indeed make you a better player

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Silly Burrito posted:

Perfectly spherical tortas.

Perfect user/post combo.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Volkerball posted:

I don't think there's even a green zone in those cities.

Let's not forget East St. Louis, IL

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

a neat cape posted:

Coke does indeed make you a better player

Well yeah, just look at Lawrence Taylor

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
http://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reasons-eagles-will-be-dumpster-fire-season-2017/

Jimmy Kempski posted:

10) Just because

It's Philadelphia sports, and great things almost never happen in Philadelphia sports.

Everything he says is true, we are going 0-16, death is certain, etc.

Also hello TFF posting pals. How's y'all's summers going?

axeil fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jun 29, 2017

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol holy crap am honest eagles writer.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lol holy crap am honest eagles writer.

Tommy Lawlor is really good but he's too hopeful. He has great analysis but he wants everyone to succeed too much.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I liked the chart in the article.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

fsif posted:

:stonk: San Diego

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The low-key best data point is that the Rams' injured players were so bad that the abbreviation couldn't even fit within the confines of the circle.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Tommy Lawlor is really good but he's too hopeful. He has great analysis but he wants everyone to succeed too much.

Tommy and Jimmy are the yin and yang of Eagles writing; excessively hopeful and excessively pessimistic.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

fsif posted:

The low-key best data point is that the Rams' injured players were so bad that the abbreviation couldn't even fit within the confines of the circle.

Their injury list:

Missed entire season: Zach Laskey, Marquez North, Brian Randolph, Garrett Reynolds, Louis Trinca-Pasat, Darrell Williams.

Week 2: Nelson Spruce

Late in Season: Robert Quinn, Benny Cunningham, Josh Forrest, Cory Harkey, Marqui Christian.

Quinn is obviously the entire circle and I've heard of Benny Cunningham, but man, I have no idea who anyone else there is.

In comparison, here's the list of chargers who missed at least 12 games last year:

Keenan Allen, Rasheed Bailey, Zamir Carlis, Terrell Chestnut, Donovan Clark, Jeff Cumberland, Matt Daniels, Nick Dzubnar, Javontee Herndon, Stevie Johnson, Tyler Johnstone, Sean Lissermore, Tyler Marcordes, Branden Oliver, Shaq Petteway, Manti Te'o, Chris Watt, Danny Woodhead, Carlos Wray.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jun 29, 2017

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

He's just refreshing mostly because 90% of my Eagles exposure Is the NFCEast thread and to call them optimistic is an understatement

But its nothing out of the ordinary. I've got Dolphins posters on a fan board who think Miami is easily the AFC #2 behind New England

No not the AFCE... the AFC. Like what?

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jun 29, 2017

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

He's just refreshing mostly because 90% of my Eagles exposure Is the NFCEast thread and to call them optimistic is an understatement

I hope Carson Wentz becomes Ryan Tannehill and everything we say is very tongue in cheek. We're all in agreement in our secret discord for cool kids that Jason Peters will fall off a cliff, Jordan Matthews resumes his rightful role as 12th best slot receiver in the NFL, Torrey Smith drops 19% of his targets, Alshon Jeffrey gets hurt, Blount runs for 3.8 YPC, we end up with 7 wins.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Kalli posted:

In comparison, here's the list of chargers who missed at least 12 games last year:

Keenan Allen, Rasheed Bailey, Zamir Carlis, Terrell Chestnut, Donovan Clark, Jeff Cumberland, Matt Daniels, Nick Dzubnar, Javontee Herndon, Stevie Johnson, Tyler Johnstone, Sean Lissermore, Tyler Marcordes, Branden Oliver, Shaq Petteway, Manti Te'o, Chris Watt, Danny Woodhead, Carlos Wray.

:stare:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I hope Carson Wentz becomes Ryan Tannehill and everything we say is very tongue in cheek. We're all in agreement in our secret discord for cool kids that Jason Peters will fall off a cliff, Jordan Matthews resumes his rightful role as 12th best slot receiver in the NFL, Torrey Smith drops 19% of his targets, Alshon Jeffrey gets hurt, Blount runs for 3.8 YPC, we end up with 7 wins.

SEVEN!? Look at Mr. Optimist here. I'm calling it now. 4 wins and everyone gets fired and Chip Kelly comes back because we deserve nothing but pain and misery.

...Remember when posting that you liked your team and were hopeful/excited was probation worthy so everyone posted like this?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

6 games.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

axeil posted:

SEVEN!? Look at Mr. Optimist here. I'm calling it now. 4 wins and everyone gets fired and Chip Kelly comes back because we deserve nothing but pain and misery.

...Remember when posting that you liked your team and were hopeful/excited was probation worthy so everyone posted like this?

I don't remember it being probation worthy

I also made sure Gendo never had access to pictures of my massive dong so I guess I'm what you call Prepared

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Posting optimistically about the Lions brings about a far greater punishment all on its own.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Posting optimistically about the Lions brings about a far greater punishment all on its own.
Same for my dumb cat team, just not on the same level as the Lions.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

I don't remember it being probation worthy

I also made sure Gendo never had access to pictures of my massive dong so I guess I'm what you call Prepared

:colbert: I have a Gendo probation for saying the Pats don't deserve poo poo back in 2007.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

fsif posted:

Football never changes

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

axeil posted:

:colbert: I have a Gendo probation for saying the Pats don't deserve poo poo back in 2007.

Be thankful you're a dude, lest you'd have a Gendo probe instead

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Is the Dallas circle so big because of the Romo injury

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Menu pricing at the new Falcons stadium:

http://dailysnark.com/falcons-set-new-stadium-food-prices-2-hotdogs-5-beers-2-sodas-unlimited-refills/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Prices heavily discounted to make up for the fact that you're sitting in a giant anus.

• Locked thread