Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Internet Trump supporters are on so many levels of mind tricks that they've lost sight of everything else, including where the mind tricks began in the first place, so it's safest to just let them detonate by themselves in a quiet environment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

scrubs season six posted:

Jesus christ dude. You don't think its unseemly for the loving POTUS to be tweeting poo poo like that regardless of how brutal an own it was? What the fucks wrong with you.

Telling the truth shouldn't be a faux pas

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

lol that is a great trump tweet. trump took 20 seconds to make the media spend at least a whole day having a collective meltdown where they talk about nothing but trump. How's he so good at this?

It's pretty easy to look like a huge pile of poo poo when you're a huge pile of poo poo. I would think you, of all people, would know this.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Yug posted:

It's loving hilarious and I hope he does more of it. This is why Democrats can't win.

Nah it's because a large population in America is loving illiterate but have an extraordinarily heavy voting weight. Keep telling yourself that the president staying up all night feeling owned by a bunch of random journalists is manly though lmfao

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

It's pretty easy to look like a huge pile of poo poo when you're a huge pile of poo poo. I would think you, of all people, would know this.

The Washington elites and triggered libs are definitely having a huge meltdown over this. Real Americans think it's hilarious and it's why we voted for Trump.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Trump tweeted that he loves piss and rape and the media is going craaazy! How is he so good at this??!!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

FisheyStix posted:

Piss de Bundy and Bonerzone for one. I'm glad they decided that poo poo was racist, because it really, really was.

Oh. Yeeeeeeah that stuff was loving weird.

Jeez guys I dunno, am I not doing the anti-Trump thing right? I'm not going to antifa poo poo or stabbing police horses or getting put in cat jail for bizarre cringe remarks.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

Real dumb trailer trash Americans think it's hilarious and it's why we voted for Trump.

I know.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bob NewSCART posted:

Nah it's because a large population in America is loving illiterate but have an extraordinarily heavy voting weight. Keep telling yourself that the president staying up all night feeling owned by a bunch of random journalists is manly though lmfao

I think it's the random journalists who are owned since they and all their washington friends have been crying about the Mean Tweet all day long. It took 20 seconds for Trump to make his enemies throw a day long fit. I think that's great.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

regardless of its faux pas nature, here's a picture of scarborough and brzezinski at mar-a-lago on NYE. don't see any bleeding on brzezinski's face, but maybe don's corpulence is blocking it :shrug:

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Belittling poor people isn't a good look. This is why democrats can't win.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

Belittling poor people isn't a good look. This is why democrats can't win.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

regardless of its faux pas nature, here's a picture of scarborough and brzezinski at mar-a-lago on NYE. don't see any bleeding on brzezinski's face, but maybe don's corpulence is blocking it :shrug:

If they're having a day long meltdown over something ridiculous trump made up then that's even better.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Yug posted:

If they're having a day long meltdown over something ridiculous trump made up then that's even better.

:thunk:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

They look like schoolgirls

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

If you think the truth is people who live in trailers are "trash"

Liberals can't go two seconds without voicing their contempt for people not as well off as them.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Waffle House didn't see it prudent to clue the Trumpettes in on the fact that literally nobody else but them cared. It was, after all, funnier that way.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

Liberals can't go two seconds without voicing their contempt for people not as well off as them.

Scrubs goes around bragging about the huge house he got for cheap during the market crash, he literally has profited off poor Americans and is proud of it

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

"trump tells it like it is, and it's also hilarious when he insults people based on poo poo that is entirely made up"

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

oh god trump poo poo on the floor again guess we have no choice but to pick it up and smear it all over our faces and bodies while screaming hysterically and punching ourselves in the face. goddamn motherfucking TRUUUUUMP

-American media

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

"trump tells it like it is, and it's also hilarious when he insults people based on poo poo that is entirely made up"

It's hilarious when they go on a day long cry campaign about it. He's never made up something important, it's usually just funny insults that make me laugh.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

It's not a term that's meant to be taken literally. Trump is a billionaire that shits in golden toilets and he's trailer trash.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Scrubs goes around bragging about the huge house he got for cheap during the market crash, he literally has profited off poor Americans and is proud of it

That's loving sickening if it's true. This is what "progressives" are like though. Hypocrites to their core.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sound posted:

oh god trump poo poo on the floor again guess we have no choice but to pick it up and smear it all over our faces and bodies while screaming hysterically and punching ourselves in the face. goddamn motherfucking TRUUUUUMP

-American media

Trump poo poo on the floor again and that's cool and good.

-idiots itt

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
https://youtu.be/uttxscMBQwk

HOW THE TIMES HAVE CHANGED

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

That's loving sickening if it's true. This is what "progressives" are like though. Hypocrites to their core.

It's always true, every time lol. They're always hypocrites. It's amazing.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I actually live in a different huger house now but I don't have any reason to suspect the guy that bought my old house in 2009 and sold it for 40 grand more in 2012 is poor.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

It's not a term that's meant to be taken literally. Trump is a billionaire that shits in golden toilets and he's trailer trash.

"It's ok we're just using the term as a pejorative to compare someone to a group of poor people we think are garbage"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

"It's ok we're just using the term as a pejorative to compare someone to a group of poor people we think are garbage"

Exactly.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Yug posted:

Real Americans think it's hilarious and it's why we voted for Trump.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

the most GBS of politicians

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

So the original point, you think anyone who lives in a trailer is garbage, is true. Why were you scared to admit it at first?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's always true, every time lol. They're always hypocrites. It's amazing.

*alternates back and forth between being constantly triggered by unemployed welfare queen moocher liberals and liberals that are far more successful than themselves*

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Wasn't the advice of, like, everyone regardless of political affiliation, that the crash was a buyers market and a perfect time to get a home for cheap?

I mean I agree that extensive bragging is lovely, but I don't think that strategy was limited to just one side.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
There should be a new version of Godwin's law where the first person to use the word "triggered" loses. Exceptions would be made if it was for some sort of pun or joke involving an actual trigger e.g., a gun or something

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

So the original point, you think anyone who lives in a trailer is garbage, is true. Why were you scared to admit it at first?

I was joking. Like it doesn't matter where you personally live, you're dumb trash. I'll drop the trailer though, you're right it is insensitive.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Skypie posted:

Wasn't the advice of, like, everyone regardless of political affiliation, that the crash was a buyers market and a perfect time to get a home for cheap?

I mean I agree that extensive bragging is lovely, but I don't think that strategy was limited to just one side.

It was limited to the side that could buy houses, and not the side losing their house. Which are the only real sides in American politics anymore

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

It's the liberal hypocrisy. It's calling yourself a progressive and living in a mcmansion and saying anyone whomakes less money than you or lives in a worse house is trash that's beneath you. It happens so often you start to see a pattern.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I was joking. Like it doesn't matter where you personally live, you're dumb trash. I'll drop the trailer though, you're right it is insensitive.

You keep going back and forth on this. Are people who live in trailers all trash like you said before or are they not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

You keep going back and forth on this. Are people who live in trailers all trash like you said before or are they not?

Read the post that you just quoted, tia.

• Locked thread