Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

I wonder when Gardner's staff is finally gonna kick these people out so he doesn't have to look 'em when he gets home
https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/880431440189685761

cory is massively shook, he still has yet to hold a single townhall lmbo and he's being excoriated every day for it

he's held multiple pre-screened telephone town halls, which is the same thing as saying "im a huge pussy that can't face the music when i support massively unpopular policies"

so i wouldn't expect this to end anytime soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

GobiasIndustries posted:

I wonder when Gardner's staff is finally gonna kick these people out so he doesn't have to look 'em when he gets home
https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/880431440189685761

This is pretty cool. It's sad that it's come to this instead of, you know, having a functional government representing everyone.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Slippery Tilde

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Remember when 53 percent of the white women who voted voted for Trump?

i like to claim that they don't have agency that's a lotta fun

whoops got beaten

Nichael posted:

Assuming those people actually voted for him, which is an unknown due to every election in 2016 being compromised, they voted for a man who gleefully bragged about rape. They are irredeemable.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
"Whaddya know, Psycho Joe?" would be a good podcast name. Mika, Joe, call me and we can get this train rolling.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

GobiasIndustries posted:

wtf is a 'standard'?
Here is an enlightening vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA49Iy_5IAk

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I throw this brick for the meek and disabled who are unable to themselves

*McConnell's home alarms go off as I run*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"Folks are tired. Ppl want showers. But we're persisting."

*plugs nose*

boy I'll say yer persisting

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

ex post facho posted:

cory is massively shook, he still has yet to hold a single townhall lmbo and he's being excoriated every day for it

he's held multiple pre-screened telephone town halls, which is the same thing as saying "im a huge pussy that can't face the music when i support massively unpopular policies"

so i wouldn't expect this to end anytime soon

Yeah I gave up calling his offices because they essentially unplugged the phones a while back.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

I throw this brick for the meek and disabled who are unable to themselves

*McConnell's home alarms go off as I run*

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lastgirl posted:

the electronic wheelchair factory got imported to Japan because now robots are the ones that need wheelchairs, not humans

better luck next life, fleshpoor

oh god no a new horrible vision of the future: bourgeois robots

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Someone found out that our stuffed suit R Senator actually answers the extension dedicated to staff calls and now that's what everybody is calling to demand he actually speak to us about this poo poo he supports

e - HE doesn't answer it of course, but it is answered

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Gringostar posted:

:killing:

two birds with one stone

The best answer is to set up a fake conservative/christian/republican/gunrights charity organization and do fundraisers to buy guns for the homeless.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

brugroffil posted:

I think you're overhyping the report that one county's voter rolls were manipulated but quickly corrected tbh

picture a reality where clinton won the electoral college and lost the popular vote, amidst rampant allegations that she colluded with China to win the presidency. do you think the right wing would correct themselves on little details if this happened? I suspect she'd already be impeached.

facts don't matter, but if we want to pretend they do, there is a lot we do not know about the hacks of 2016.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
last time i tried calling my rep and senators all their phones had full voicemail boxes.

its 2017, a voice box should never be full. except full of rage

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Nichael posted:

picture a reality where clinton won the electoral college and lost the popular vote, amidst rampant allegations that she colluded with China to win the presidency. do you think the right wing would correct themselves on little details if this happened? I suspect she'd already be impeached.

facts don't matter, but if we want to pretend they do, there is a lot we do not know about the hacks of 2016.

it's also possible that this country is full of pissbaby idiots who eagerly and enthusiastically voted for TRUMP

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nichael posted:

thanks for reminding me everytime the general is relitigated that hillary lost big league :yooge:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what news of trump today

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/jackhunter74/status/880463345018589184

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/880464566861352960

Chris Hayes rules.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

FCKGW posted:

I inherited a glockfrom my old racist grandpa who died just before Obamacare due to lack of medical care

it's my turn to keep the powder dry

Gringostar posted:

:killing:

two birds with one stone

With what though. This isn't rust

Save for me running around naked with a tiny low poly dong

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Nichael posted:

i understand from various administration surrogates that collusion is actually just fine, democrats just need to find a good collusion partner to help win the next election

eta: I'm in favor of NK for comedy value but china might work too

Red Dad Redemption has issued a correction as of 18:15 on Jun 29, 2017

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Mika, Joe and Donny are basically the Real Housewives of the X-Men Mojoverse

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

brugroffil posted:

it's also possible that this country is full of pissbaby idiots who eagerly and enthusiastically voted for TRUMP

there's no doubt this happened as well though. lots of things happened

hell, even the predisent himself agrees with me that the election was illegitimate. he made a commission to investigate the rampant illegal voting in 2016 :smugdon:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nichael posted:

hell, even the predisent himself agrees with me that the election was illegitimate. he made a commission to investigate the rampant illegal voting in 2016 :smugdon:

MANY SUCH CASES

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/kaylatausche/status/880466487735091201

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Addamere posted:

what news of trump today

NRA propaganda ad
Travel ban is super bad
Joe sucks and Mika had a bloody facelift.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
And I can't inherit guns my parents aren't white racists and my gramps didn't fight in any white people Wars

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I continue to refuse to believe Orrin Hatch is a real person.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

the 'thing' that happened in the 2016 US election and is in fact happening throughout the world is people being fed up at milquetoast neoliberalism and voting outside the mainstream on both the left and the right

maybe we can try fascism and communism out again in WW3, except this time with nukes

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

TwoStepBoog posted:

NRA propaganda ad
Travel ban is super bad
Joe sucks and Mika had a bloody facelift.

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

queso is the ranch of the Southwest :thunk:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

*mouths to myself out loud* dipsy-doodle :raise:

:thunk:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Our Dipsy-Doodlin' President

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

what a surprise, a republican senator from utah is a complete oval office

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

docbeard posted:

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUsL1ZcmIx8

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

our 70 year old plus president

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

And I can't inherit guns my parents aren't white racists and my gramps didn't fight in any white people Wars

this sounds like a Drive-By Truckers lyric

And I can't inherit any guns
my daddy ain't no white racist
and my gramps didn't fight
in no white people wars

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
like i wanted to try & make a joke or something but im pretty sure 'dispy-doodle' stands on its own

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ekster posted:

the 'thing' that happened in the 2016 US election and is in fact happening throughout the world is people being fed up at milquetoast neoliberalism and voting outside the mainstream on both the left and the right

maybe we can try fascism and communism out again in WW3, except this time with nukes

Nichael posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/etrade/status/876788009500385281

I personally love Etrades new marketing strategy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

low I.Q. Crazy Mika