Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

also it's hilarious that on the day where trump is the big tough alpha male for tweeting lies redly, madly, and nudely online about a show that he totally didn't watch, nuh uh, spunk and yug are extremely angry about scrubs season six's rude tone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Him owning Romney was quite delicious

Mitt Rownedy.

Lmao at your 5th av btw.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

scrubs season six posted:

You didn't just admit that you hate poor people because you think they interfere with your tenuous grasp on being middle class?

I dislike having to subsidize their healthcare by paying more myself, yes. $120 a month makes a difference to me.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-slams-trump-tweet/2017/06/29/id/799001/

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Avirosb posted:

Which is ironic, because you can't get much more mainstream than Twitter.

:chloe:

Earth is not your home planet, is it?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

It's not polite to share someone's O-face like that

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I dislike having to subsidize their healthcare by paying more myself, yes. $120 a month makes a difference to me.

Yes, we already established that you hate poor people. The point is that you should be pissed off not at the poors for getting subsidized healthcare, but the Romneys for paying half the % taxes of the middle class (and the Trumps for frequently paying, probably, nothing).

The relatively paltry amount of taxes you likely pay doesn't really subsidize poo poo, but the relatively massive amount of taxes that the rich skip out on paying could subsidize a lot.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Yes, we already established that you hate poor people. The point is that you should be pissed off not at the poors for getting subsidized healthcare, but the Romneys for paying half the % taxes of the middle class (and the Trumps for frequently paying, probably, nothing).

The relatively paltry amount of taxes you likely pay doesn't really subsidize poo poo, but the relatively massive amount of taxes that the rich skip out on paying could subsidize a lot.

I've never been against taxing the wealthy

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm against Obamacare in it's current form because all it did was soft tax the middle class.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

I am starting to think that some people in this thread are arguing in bad faith and other people are falling for it

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Yes, we already established that you hate poor people.

the guy who thinks anyone who lives in a smaller house than him is a garbage person posted this

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Yug posted:

the guy who thinks anyone who lives in a smaller house than him is a garbage person posted this

Am I hated for still living in an apartment? :ohdear:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm against Obamacare in it's current form because all it did was soft tax the middle class.

did you notice how the ahca and brca, in repealing various obamacare taxes, result in the wealthy saving millions of dollars?

I mean you're not wrong for once, spunk, the aca has seven million problems, but then the guys you unabashedly support are trying to push through a bill that takes the exact problem you're talking about and makes it worse by shifting cost burdens off the wealthy and onto the poor.

Sound posted:

I am starting to think that some people in this thread are arguing in bad faith and other people are falling for it

if i stop fruitlessly arguing i will die, like an idiotic shark

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

Am I hated for still living in an apartment? :ohdear:

Scrubs thinks you're renter scum.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I've never been against taxing the wealthy

Obamacare has a 3.8% tax on investment income and a 0.9% on those making over 200k a year and you're cheerleading a president that will do away with both of them plus give a massive tax break to the 1% while giving everyone else peanuts, if not an actual tax increase (upper middle class).

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

How many square feet you packing?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

How many square feet you packing?

lol thank you for proving my point

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

World War Mammories posted:

did you notice how the ahca and brca, in repealing various obamacare taxes, result in the wealthy saving millions of dollars?

I mean you're not wrong for once, spunk, the aca has seven million problems, but then the guys you unabashedly support are trying to push through a bill that takes the exact problem you're talking about and makes it worse by shifting cost burdens off the wealthy and onto the poor.

serious question, did Obama voters 100% support expanding drone warfare and the surveillance state?

I don't think they did, so it might be possible that Trump supporters don't endorse the AHCA

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Obamacare has a 3.8% tax on investment income and a 0.9% on those making over 200k a year and you're cheerleading a president that will do away with both of them plus give a massive tax break to the 1% while giving everyone else peanuts, if not an actual tax increase (upper middle class).

I'd be more inclined to criticize Trump for actual policy poo poo than the constant barrage of lies he gets smeared with

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

Scrubs thinks you're renter scum.

Nah, I hate trailer dwellers because the most I can make off them is some lot rent. And a lot of Trumpeteer types I can't even make that because their trailer isn't in a trailer park, it's in some swamp or on the edge of a garbage dump or superfund site or whatever.

I love renters though.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

lol thank you for proving my point

What's the matter? Ashamed?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Sound posted:

I said this in another thread, but if you're not posting into the wind in TYOOL 2017, I dunno what the gently caress you're doing anymore.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nah, I hate trailer dwellers because the most I can make off them is some lot rent. And a lot of Trumpeteer types I can't even make that because their trailer isn't in a trailer park, it's in some swamp or on the edge of a garbage dump or superfund site or whatever.

I love renters though.

What's the matter? Ashamed?

This is what progressives actually believe. Never forget, when they're anonymous they can talk about how much they hate the poor and the people they pretend to care about.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

I love renters though.

I know you're kidding but maybe you should throw the breaks on this one, my dude

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

serious question, did Obama voters 100% support expanding drone warfare and the surveillance state?

I don't think they did, so it might be possible that Trump supporters don't endorse the AHCA

you're right that even trump voters get cold feet about the BRCA, though iirc they still crack 50% approval of it, but I'm specifically talking to spunky, who points out "hey this construct has problems" and then immediately veers into "BURN IT ALL DOWN"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'd be more inclined to criticize Trump for actual policy poo poo than the constant barrage of lies he gets smeared with

well, he and I just provided you actual policy poo poo, so

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

According to polls (lol), the AHCA is pretty universally reviled.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

FisheyStix posted:

I know you're kidding but maybe you should throw the breaks on this one, my dude

He isn't kidding though, this is how he always talks. This is what liberalism is all about.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
single payer now, Bernie would have won

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

you're right that even trump voters get cold feet about the BRCA, though iirc they still crack 50% approval of it, but I'm specifically talking to spunky, who points out "hey this construct has problems" and then immediately veers into "BURN IT ALL DOWN"

well, he and I just provided you actual policy poo poo, so

And I don't like it.

Health care needs a total overhaul realistically though

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

Single payer no, multipayer universal coverage yes.

Which is what bernie was actually suggesting when he said medicare for all but single payer is the meme and he had to play to that.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Yug posted:

He isn't kidding though, this is how he always talks. This is what liberalism is all about.

He is the objective worst season of scrubs, and on that basis alone cannot be trusted.

VikingSkull posted:

Carve this on my tombstone and then fire the tombstone out of a cannon and into the nearest available Clinton

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The cnn.com headline right now is just "TRUMP TWEETED THIS" with a screenshot of the Mean Tweet.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The second biggest headline is Van Jones: Much ado about nothing(burger)

This is the news outlet that Very Serious People want us to take Very Seriously

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

FisheyStix posted:

He is the objective worst season of scrubs, and on that basis alone cannot be trusted.

Carve this on my tombstone and then fire the tombstone out of a cannon and into the nearest available Clinton

Actually I was told that six was middle of the road for scrubs seasons but I wouldn't know as I've only seen an episode here and there.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Yug posted:

The second biggest headline is Van Jones: Much ado about nothing(burger)

This is the news outlet that Very Serious People want us to take Very Seriously

I listen to NPR for the dreamy voices of Audi Cornish and Asma Khalid

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Yug posted:

The cnn.com headline right now is just "TRUMP TWEETED THIS" with a screenshot of the Mean Tweet.

I think those tweets are far worse for the image of POTUS and the US in general than any piss tape would be.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

I listen to NPR for the dreamy voices of Audi Cornish and Asma Khalid

loving barf

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Yug posted:

Yeah, did you read the article full of Rs decrying the disgusting nature of the tweet and him disrespecting the office of the president and making them look like idiots?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Not about their voices but NPR in general.

• Locked thread