Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GobiasIndustries posted:

this seems extremely hosed up, right?

[extremely D&D voice:] actually, it depends on what your perception of hosed up is per-se, I will defer to my experience because it's more important than yours to quantify the amount of how extremely hosed up this is ehehe, but there are better gently caress ups to actually have per-se so quid pro quo amirite ehehe :goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

god damb hippie commies

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

succ posted:

https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/880484037860540416

this is insane

cant wait for a searchable database used by employers to deny employment based on voting history

I believe voting history is if you voted at all, not who you voted for.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

succ posted:

https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/880484037860540416

this is insane

cant wait for a searchable database used by employers to deny employment based on voting history

I am not looking forward to explaining that I'm a registered Republican only so I can vote for Ron "Kill Your Parents" Paul or Pokemaster Herman Cain in the primaries.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

a sheetz invasion of Philadelphia metro would be nuts

I wish Sheetz would come to the Cincinnati area, we have UDF which is great if you want ice cream, but I want some quality food, and Speedway just doesn't cut it.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Salt Fish posted:

this is what i've gathered, pretty much

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
hey i went home to take a nap for lunch and found myself a nicely flooded apartment due to my upstairs neighbor's busted water heater.

Donald Trump's America.

(i want free rent gently caress)

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

"this is a regressive policy"
:goonsay: "YES GEEZ DID YOU KNOW THAT REGRESSION IS A THING THAT HAPPENS GOSH WHAT ARE YOU STUPID"

just lol, never change u guys

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sense8 coming back for a finale special :woop:

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

ex post facho posted:

MS buying Skype only to make it instantly shittier is just poetic

you know the basically-confirmed theory about MS's purchase of Skype being financed by the NSA so they could put backdoors in it right

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

god loving dammit O'Keefe is such a loving wienerrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Augus posted:

daycrew goons really like trying to prove how smart they are with sopping wet, flacid takes

"hey did you know that sometimes progress doesn't happen?"

like whoa dude your blowin my mind here slow down lmao next your gonna tell me that republicans are bad

suck my sopping wet flaccid dick :colbert:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

it does have listed party affiliation and personally identifying information

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Thom and the Heads posted:

hey i went home to take a nap for lunch and found myself a nicely flooded apartment due to my upstairs neighbor's busted water heater.

Donald Trump's America.

(i want free rent gently caress)

So much for the tolerant left

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i can see an american police officer doing the same thing and then when they hugged he would stab him in the back

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Iron Crowned posted:

I wish Sheetz would come to the Cincinnati area, we have UDF which is great if you want ice cream, but I want some quality food, and Speedway just doesn't cut it.

i live in cleveland and i'll trade you my sheetz for a skyline

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Business Gorillas posted:

i live in cleveland and i'll trade you my sheetz for a skyline

:barf: why?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Mika is the mattering

lol

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Augus posted:

daycrew goons really like trying to prove how smart they are with sopping wet, flacid takes

like whoa dude your blowin my mind here slow down lmao next your gonna tell me that republicans are bad

it never happens

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
can u guys help me out cuz i can barely remember a time before trump -- wasn't politics really boring?

Serf
May 5, 2011

soon there will no longer be secret ballots lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ive personally witnessed thai cops beating and torturing someone with a tazer for a confession so uh lets just say this is an abberation

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

can u guys help me out cuz i can barely remember a time before trump -- wasn't politics really boring?

no. just depressing

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Wait, is he saying his own video is a nothingburger?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chris James 2 posted:

I'd heard this was a good show but then I heard it was cancelled before I started watching...so I guess i should check it out? Don't want another Carnivale situation.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

pathetic little tramp posted:

They're going to pass a law saying you can't vote if you're registered to vote in two states, which will appeal to the smoothbrains who have worked at one burger king their whole lives, and declare thousands (if not millions) of voters ineligible for voting somewhere around..... August of 2018?

It'll be blatantly unconstitutional and need to be appealed to the Supreme Court, but while it's up in the air, the election will be held and turnout will be massively down.

Then once it's appealed to the Supreme Court, Trump's three SCOTUS picks will find an insanely convoluted reasoning to make it legal anyway and while California makes it easy to de-register when you move, every Southern state will have an incredibly messy process that fails 50% of the time.

In 2020, Trump wins 370 electoral votes.

gonna :toxx: for this? :unsmigghh:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Augus posted:

yes but the alternative is night crew

checkmate lmbo

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Rand Paul is going to get Trump to torch this by telling him how it's not a real repeal and it still kills jobs.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

i'm not owned i'm not owned i keep insisting as i shrink down and turn into the police state

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

im embarrassed to live in this country with our trigger happy bloodlust cops who can't even pick up basic human decency because its not even in their core programming as they try to survive their lovely rural upbringings through conservative bootheels on their face while licking them willingly because spite makes right

Chris James 2 posted:

owns, cant get enough of it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:thunk:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/880508084124344320

saying refer to the tweet: not good enough

sending a letter saying to refer to the tweet: not good enough

talk about obstruction geez

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

FistEnergy posted:

yes but the alternative is night crew

checkmate lmbo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

PENCE AND TROMP SPEAKING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t642HnRLgwk

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
never lived in a place that had sheetz/wow-wow but we did have Kum & Go which has a much funnier name

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Lying in a Ditch, McConnell more like because repeal :xd:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

a voting-based employer database would be a massive self-own because like it or not, the libs won the culture war

lots of trumpsters all of a sudden going to be unable to find work in cities if that happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

so boring i can scarcely remember it

clinton - somethingsomething monica lewinsky

bush - dumb war

obama - ???

• Locked thread