Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

look it was on his website what more do you want!!!!!!!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
centtrist dems are tackling the most important issue of our time: follow me on social media

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Is it just a thing on Twitter where you intentionally follow people you hate so that maybe if you're lucky you can make "excuse me but you are stupid and a butt :smug:" the first reply to every one of their posts

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeah but the hentai scene is next

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Al! posted:

look it was on his website what more do you want!!!!!!!

uh, it's not the politician's job to explain their beliefs to people, if voters are too lazy to look into candidate websites and divine their ideology from the series of buzzwords that make up their platform then they deserve to be killed by fentanyl airdrops

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

loquacius posted:

Why do these people follow him

It's optional

it turned out dave was just very serious about this left thing and wanted Bernie to be better, so now they hate dave for not loving clinton and thinking bernie had any point.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

loquacius posted:

Is it just a thing on Twitter where you intentionally follow people you hate so that maybe if you're lucky you can make "excuse me but you are stupid and a butt :smug:" the first reply to every one of their posts
dave weigel used to be considered a hillary bro

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

loquacius posted:

I used to harass people like Jon Chait until they'd block me when I had an account so I guess i can't make fun

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/AwardsDaily/status/880493471030681600

ffucked up weirdos

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Love too grow government bigger

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have to backtrack. Reducing wasteful spending is definitely good, but you don't make it the central loving pillar of your hot new campaign.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Frijolero posted:

I have to backtrack. Reducing wasteful spending is definitely good, but you don't make it the central loving pillar of your hot new campaign.

How Do You Do Fellow Progressives?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im a democrat because im opposed to big government tax and spend poli-*gets sucked into a vortex of 90s things*

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

good i hope these bougie dipshits defect to the republican party

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

HEY HEY LBJ HOW BIG DID YOU GROW THE GOVERNMENT TODAY

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

the bitcoin of weed posted:

uh, it's not the politician's job to explain their beliefs to people, if voters are too lazy to look into candidate websites and divine their ideology from the series of buzzwords that make up their platform then they deserve to be killed by fentanyl airdrops

this is too real

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Frijolero posted:

theres no such thing as wasteful govt spending unless youre talking about defense contractors

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

theres no such thing as wasteful govt spending unless youre talking about defense contractors
he is

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub." -- a Democrat, probably

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Frijolero posted:

this is too real

i still, 8? months later, regularly see those talking points on slave queen twitter wrt the general

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

oh hey mcconnell pushed through a pay cut for military servicemembers in 2019 to pay for more f-35s that kill their pilots

this is good for bitcoin

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

Do you even consolidate federal data centers bro?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

they're going to be Dems forever, enjoy

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

logikv9 posted:

they're going to be Dems forever, enjoy
you say that but then those house defectors happened

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

it's going to be fun when it comes time for them to make that call on what matters to them more: lower taxes for themselves w/ the same lovely, repressive economy or social justice

it's the former

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Feldegast42 posted:

Holy poo poo its actually getting that bad? I live in the midwest but in the area with more Walter Whites than Lou Reeds.

it's becoming a bigger and bigger problem in canada as well

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

mind that when it comes to these folks, "social justice" is defined as "I feel icky voting for republicans because they put all their bigotry out there instead of keeping it at the dining room table"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Frijolero posted:

Do you even consolidate federal data centers bro?

The data-center thing I file under "maybe a good thing to mention on your website where people who care about consolidating data centers will look, but not something to base your campaign around". Not helpful, but still a positive thing to care about.

but if that's what you mean you probably shouldn't campaign on "end wasteful spending" because people hear that and they think "cut welfare"

you especially shouldn't campaign mainly on that and "reach across the aisle!!!" and expect to be taken seriously

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hillary attracted a lot of right wing goons to the party. Bernie wing will dilute them out back into the wilderness of honorable republican voter.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nonsense posted:

Hillary attracted a lot of right wing goons to the party. Bernie wing will dilute them out back into the wilderness of honorable republican voter.
bill, actually

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

bill, actually

Sorry, got tim kaine on the brain.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Nonsense posted:

Sorry, got tim kaine on the brain.

Nothing worse than a case of Kaine-Brain

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

loquacius posted:

The data-center thing I file under "maybe a good thing to mention on your website where people who care about consolidating data centers will look, but not something to base your campaign around". Not helpful, but still a positive thing to care about.

but if that's what you mean you probably shouldn't campaign on "end wasteful spending" because people hear that and they think "cut welfare"

you especially shouldn't campaign mainly on that and "reach across the aisle!!!" and expect to be taken seriously

yeah yeah yeah, exactly!

"Cut wasteful spending" is so clearly a GOP dogwhistle and nobody on the opposition should ever be caught uttering those dumb loving words.

Serf
May 5, 2011

the state is like the universe. we want to expand it and expand it until the state is everything, and when everything is the state nothing is and we will have reached the heat-death of government

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tim Kaine in the membrane, Tim Kaine in the brain.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
^lol f u combrade

tim kaine in the membrane

tim kaine in the brain

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serf posted:

the state is like the universe. we want to expand it and expand it until the state is everything, and when everything is the state nothing is and we will have reached the heat-death of government

lol you just invented communism you binch

Serf
May 5, 2011

Frijolero posted:

lol you just invented communism you binch

you understood the reference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

the bitcoin of weed posted:

• Locked thread