Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

What is Gulak's position on the Punjabi Prison?
a submission through the bamboo cage would probably be pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

So according to the meltz the SS main event is Roman/Lesnar with the WM main event probably being Roman/Cena most likely

Braun :(

Ugh, I guess this technically improves Raw's main event scene. It was probably wise of Vince to chicken out on a whole year of Brock holding the Universal Championship.

I really don't want Roman to be champ, though.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Hell, Dave thinks BROCK is less of a shoe-in to be in the Summerslam main than Roman. As in there's maybe a 0.5% chance that Joe goes over next week. Hell, it's the same story anyway, Roman hasn't beaten either of them one-on-one, has he?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Ahahahahahaha god this company is loving dumb

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Braun should never lose, ever, but I anticipate his upcoming squash loss against Brock and/or Roman.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

He already lost to Roman at whatever dumb ppv for no reason

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I support everything about this because this increases the chances of:

-Having a Raw champion that regularly defends the title
-Cena not winning the title until WM when its more of a big deal breaking the record
-Making Roman turn heel to prevent a face/face main event because HES TOTALLY GOING TO TURN HEEL
-Increase the amount of ****+ Roman title defenses
-Prolonging Jinder's hot champion run

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
Cena will lose, sorry

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah, Cena's absolutely passing the torch. The question is will it be his sendoff to Movie Land (because he accepts WWE is only One Man's Yard)

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Cena vs. Joe is more interesting than Cena vs. Brock pt VI

Plus Cena and Joe started off in the same place and it'd be cool if they main-evented a PPV in the biggest wrestling company in the world all these years later

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Gaz-L posted:

Hell, Dave thinks BROCK is less of a shoe-in to be in the Summerslam main than Roman. As in there's maybe a 0.5% chance that Joe goes over next week. Hell, it's the same story anyway, Roman hasn't beaten either of them one-on-one, has he?

I didn't take that as Dave suggesting that Joe would go over, I took that as they might run Brock/Joe again at SS

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
How many more torches does Roman need passed to him

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Well that depends if it keeps failing to get him over

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

As many as it takes

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I want to see Cena/Roman because I want to see Cena get universally cheered one time

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I just realized WWE is putting Roman over the Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and John Cena in the span of one calendar year. And he still won't be over after it all :allears:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cena's historic win might beat out Roman I guess?

They'll just give him the win back after.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Okada didn't beat Tanahashi in their first Tokyo Dome ME sooo

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

exploded mummy posted:

Okada didn't beat Tanahashi in their first Tokyo Dome ME sooo

Great comparison! Vince is definitely as thorough and organized with his booking as Gedo.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

bradzilla posted:

I just realized WWE is putting Roman over the Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and John Cena in the span of one calendar year. And he still won't be over after it all :allears:

He is hugely over, listen to the reactions he gets.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This is better than Brock/Roman at Mania so I'm down.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

roman reigns. brock lesnar. braun strowman. somebody to eat the pin. it's time for a mcmahon in every corner at wrestle mania

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Cavauro posted:

roman reigns. brock lesnar. braun strowman. somebody to eat the pin. it's time for a mcmahon in every corner at wrestle mania

John Cena. Loser leaves WWE. Is it Cena or is it Lesnar that eats the pin? Or do they "fire" Roman to give time for the hatred of him to die down, and maybe have him come back as a savior when the McMahon-Helmsley idiocy returns to power?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

MassRafTer posted:

He's actually perfect. He's become the living embodiment of WWE the brand. Fans take out all of their frustrations with the product as heat on one man. It's everything Vince has been working for for the past 20 years.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Ok, over as the babyface they're pushing him as then

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Dave mentioned this morning the Battleground plan for Cena is Rusev

They finally have something for Rusev to do, on his new show, and it's "re-enact Mania 31"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

....so he's staying heel too then I guess

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
That is legitimately a massive upgrade for Rusev.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

They finally have something for Rusev to do, on his new show, and it's "re-enact Mania 31"

Hopefully they have another video package before hand where Reagan gets massive boos

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cavauro posted:

Roman vs Lesnar vs Strowman vs Cavauro. Let's do it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the childhood dream of getting My rear end whooped in the style of tremendously, has come true

igota75
Feb 9, 2006
hopeless in honolulu

VJeff posted:

Roman vs Lesnar vs Strowman vs Cavauro. Let's do it.

Read this as Cavaliers and thought you were making a really mean but funny joke.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Chris James 2 posted:

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Dave mentioned this morning the Battleground plan for Cena is Rusev

I hope Rusev gets to ride in on a tank again, at least.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Honestly hope Rusev drives a tank over the ring and it becomes a falls count anywhere match

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

bradzilla posted:

....so he's staying heel too then I guess

Rusev would never work as a face in the WWE today because the only way they know how to do his character is the idiot foreigner.

They already do that as heel but then at least he's allowed to get mad and break people.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Cena vs. Rusev will be Very Good

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Even jobbing to Cena is an upgrade on whatever the hell Rusev is doing now.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I think the storyline should start as a mystery as to why Nikki is pregnant then it's revealed to be Rusev in a promo where he says John couldn't get the job done so a real man like him, Rusev, had to take care of business.

I think this will make the feud fresh. Then Nikki can give birth to a fidget spinner live in the ring

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Even jobbing to Cena is an upgrade on whatever the hell Rusev is doing now.

He's doing nothing now, which is only because they wanted him to fight Orton for the belt but then decided to give the belt to JInder, and we can't have 2 heels feuding for a belt but we also can't have a good guy foreigner

In general I kinda disagree that always losing is better than not being on the card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

tbh if Jinder loses the title back to Orton then I can absolutely see Rusev beating Cenahahahahaha no