Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Snazzy Frocks posted:

that dude has a bad case of the klingon eyebrows

KA PLA

IT IS A GOOD DAY TO REFUND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

TheAgent posted:

13.3gb of texture memory at peak running through a barren planet on a barely there spacebike

lol

You expect them to re-use the same grey dust texture more than once? These are hand crafted planets, I tell you.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
the space contrails make SC look straight out of an arcade shooter

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

lmao

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TheAgent posted:

13.3gb of texture memory at peak running through a barren planet on a barely there spacebike

lol

i think the more damning thing is that they are still trying to make the impossible, which means management has failed and continues to fail at all levels. Just like how 2+ years were wasted on his movie career shooting Squadron 42 and at no point in shelling out tens of millions of dollars did he stop and reconsider his actions or the project. Now he wants to fulfill some of his promises because he needs to make money and it turns out the poo poo he promised is really stupid when you actually try to make it.

Crobblers is going to ride his airplane playset furniture straight into the dirt because he seems to just stare at the controls confused demanding to keep flying despite the warning lights and radio blaring.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
i mean just look at this poo poo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p696daOap78&t=1220s

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
2 bug reports in last 24 hours.

While according to their funding tracker, today they are pulling in over $3k an hour.

1 of the two bug reports is a guy that put a video together telling them exactly why they have a specific bug that's been going on for months.

SHIELD BUG - EXPLAINED

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Are the mission givers in 3.0 going to give you a better mission if you got a pair of sweet space pants or is that coming later?

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot
pretty excited about the umpteen million particles BLASTING me in the face so I cannot see a loving thing I am doing anywhere while I simultaneously burst into a fit of epilepsy as my house burns down around me from my GPU catching fire

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

nawledgelambo posted:

pretty excited about the umpteen million particles BLASTING me in the face so I cannot see a loving thing I am doing anywhere while I simultaneously burst into a fit of epilepsy as my house burns down around me from my GPU catching fire

You already can't see out of the ships. Checkmate goonie

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

AP posted:

2 bug reports in last 24 hours.

While according to their funding tracker, today they are pulling in over $3k an hour.

1 of the two bug reports is a guy that put a video together telling them exactly why they have a specific bug that's been going on for months.

SHIELD BUG - EXPLAINED

Their bug tracking site looks like absolute loving garbage on a phone, like basically unusable.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nawledgelambo posted:

i am excited for the VR integration which will allow me to choke on my own vomit when my head enters hyperspace and my limbs are stretched over 100 sextillion kilometers

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

This is all you get:

I'm not just going to give you, of all people, my account name boo boo. Given your history of harassment and doxxing, I'm not going to risk anything by posting an account name, which I prefer to keep private. Some employers have prying eyes.

But, take a look at the ss time at the top, k?

You sold any of these moma? What about the Idris and Javelin you bought?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Lol @ snowflakes bitching about 13 fps. It's perfectly fine. High fps in a rich environment would undermine the gravity of travelling on a foreign planet.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

XK posted:

Christianpost again? I know that's where I go to get all my Star Citizen news.

Let me know when Pixelemonade weighs in.

I too only trust my old friends at pixelemonade. They have their finger on the pulse of gaming news stories.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Hav posted:

It's a very minor detail when placed against the rest of it. It's like lying under oath; you'll be given every opportunity to correct the record based on misremembering or mispeaking.

poo poo, if blogs were easily admissible....

Twice the taxxe for earlier evasion;

Edit:

health insurance is single payer and the buildings are flammable.

Cat holding a calculator looks suspiciously like CIG artwork. I hope you got their permission before posting that to your clearly monetized post.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

http://i.imgur.com/DH80Ace.gifv

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

XK posted:

Their tax credit literally requires UK culture in the product.

Where is it?

Somebody literally show me any UK influence.

lol that a deep space game 1,000 years in the future would have UK elements, of 20%, or whatever the requirement is.

Does Earth even exist in any of their lore? I don't recall that it does.

What you don't see is the footage and information CIG gave to the British government. Kind of like how those German news magazines get footage nobody else gets.

I bet Chris Roberts showed off an entire planet based on British culture to them. It's called New Britain IV in the Lord British cluster. The city has everything from a replica of Big Ben to Abbey Road where the British Beatles walked to, why if you name it its guaranteed to be in the game because Chris Roberts promised it and showed jpegs of proof!

It really is amazing how far a guy can get with jpegs and lies.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
sandi ditching her wedding ring again lol

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
sandi shook af reliving the tickle days right there

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

peter gabriel posted:

13 fps, man this has turned into a funny day

13 fps is the limit at which the human eye naturally sees. You idiot. You absolute buffoon.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

TheAgent posted:

sandi ditching her wedding ring again lol

Check the Coutt's list of collateral

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Variable 5 posted:

Check the Coutt's list of collateral

:yikes:

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer

Virtual Captain posted:

"Here's my first impression of Star Citizen" and the :gary: triple every second after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQ3L_WjR9c&t=1256s

I didn't realize they stopped the ring rotation but I guess it's for the better

Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT

The Titanic posted:

What you don't see is the footage and information CIG gave to the British government. Kind of like how those German news magazines get footage nobody else gets.

I bet Chris Roberts showed off an entire planet based on British culture to them. It's called New Britain IV in the Lord British cluster. The city has everything from a replica of Big Ben to Abbey Road where the British Beatles walked to, why if you name it its guaranteed to be in the game because Chris Roberts promised it and showed jpegs of proof!

It really is amazing how far a guy can get with jpegs and lies.

I know the secret code that turns your player into Austin Powers. I got it from my uncle who works for nintendo CIG

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Some choose to use the ancient art of tai chi for evil

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

The Last Dreambender

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
The best part of CIGs collapse will be when MoMA admits that he never actually bought anything from cig, always thought it was a joke and never played it outside of half watching a video every six months for about 16 seconds before getting bored, and admits that he's just here to gently caress with Derek. :)

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
who isn't here to gently caress with derek

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Even when it's not our fault, it's our fault.

You loving goons ruin everything.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Beet Wagon posted:

Hahahaha oh no obey and I just became friends! What the hell happened?!

I'll be your replacement friend, don't fret!

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

If they want to blame Beet Wagon for Obey_the_fists problems then Beet needs a name change to "Brain Chemistry"

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

thatguy posted:

Hopefully Beet was friendly enough to obey for him to come here and start posting because MoMA has been exceptionally boring and unfunny recently.

Surely you're not tired of his sick Derek burns and comical food and belt commentary? :)

He keeps stirring the pot and people love to get involved. He's doing a good job, just he needs more variety.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

peter gabriel posted:

13 fps, man this has turned into a funny day

What will my 5 pack of space bikes get performance wise in the same instance? :ohdear:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

http://i.imgur.com/I0zmy0a.gifv

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Lol if Obey is an "normal" star citizen fan then Derek is a dead man.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Duckaerobics posted:

Lol if Obey is an "normal" star citizen fan then Derek is a dead man.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

At least she is learning to not roll her eyes while on camera.