Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

as much as I like David Schwartz, this is really Donny's theme song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKfoc6E4_5Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

donald trump wants to gently caress his daughter like horses gently caress mike pence

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
lol, the funniest outcome would be if this was a coordinated thing between trump, joe and mikah.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Samurai Sanders posted:

So if your fry cook had a popular twitter account and everyone knew he worked for your restaurant posted poo poo like that directly connected to his work, you'd keep him?

this could mean the difference between chicken mojos and no chicken mojos

:thunk:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the only way to restore civility to politics is a biden v trump boxing match

the only way

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

donald trump wants to gently caress his daughter like horses gently caress mike pence

in the back of a volkswagen?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Inspector Hound posted:

What did they even say on morning Joe, they would have had to have laughed at the pictures of his hosed scalp or lingerie tennis shorts for this to be even

they were laughing at his fake TIME magazine cover

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Why is Trump so obsessed with blood anyway? Did his dad make him tour a slaughterhouse when he was a kid or something?
Donny Boy, blood is good. It's like your battery juice. You want to have blood

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

fits my needs posted:

lol, the funniest outcome would be if this was a coordinated thing between trump, joe and mikah.

honestly the most likely

reminds me a lot of the colbert o'rilley "feud" that was just to boost each others ratings

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://www.gofundme.com/yourvoiceamericafans

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

angerbeet posted:

I find it deeply disturbing that Mika hasn't apologized to Trump yet for making him get so angry he had to do a tweet

well she's getting married to a real ladykiller so she probably knows better than to run her mouth as is

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

At this rate it will only take him 500 more days to reach his goal.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Internet Webguy posted:

honestly the most likely

reminds me a lot of the colbert o'rilley "feud" that was just to boost each others ratings

nah, Trump doesn't care enough about them to try & start some poo poo. He's just loving furious that Joe won't literally worship him as a god and Mika is an uppity broad who should talk less.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Why is Trump so obsessed with blood anyway? Did his dad make him tour a slaughterhouse when he was a kid or something?

when he was 10 his dad made him join the yardies

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Internet Webguy posted:

the only way to restore civility to politics is a biden v trump boxing match

the only way

It worked pretty good in Canada

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

GobiasIndustries posted:

gotta love that "he'll hit you 10 times harder" is turning into a thing
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/880466346592653313

Republican definition of hitting back: bitchy tweets about a facelift lmaoooo

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

nah, Trump doesn't care enough about them to try & start some poo poo. He's just loving furious that Joe won't literally worship him as a god and Mika is an uppity broad who should talk less.

trump offered to officiate their wedding at the white house or mar-a-lago earlier this year

he used to call in to their show all the time after he got done talking to the fox & friends crew

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

a.lo posted:

Good Luck Zuck

you rang?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Thatim posted:

Jeffrey lord is getting owned on CNN. Good times

your actually the one getting owned because hes gets paid a salary for that poo poo. hes got a contract and everything. he is literally a professional troll

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

The Muppets On PCP posted:

trump offered to officiate their wedding at the white house or mar-a-lago earlier this year

he used to call in to their show all the time after he got done talking to the fox & friends crew

yep and now he's done with them

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

roy cohn died of aids

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

can't cuck the zuck!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trump probably had a facelift that week, its always projection

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/880587120578056193

the art of the non-dealings

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Joe 'intern murderer' Scarborough somehow decided that Trump was a step to far for him to keep supporting and now Trump wants to loving destroy him & Mika

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Hahahaha Jeffrey.

This is some good stuff

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

trump probably had a facelift that week, its always projection

scalplift

got to realign those follicles to keep that youthful look!! :smugdon:

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

I should watch cable more often

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Thatim posted:

I should watch cable more often

alternative: don't watch cable news at all

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
"Has there been circularity of argument? Sure. Has there been frustration? Sure. Has there been passion? Sure," Johnson said after leaving McConnell's office around 5 p.m. "But, I'm encouraged."

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
This has probably been pointed out a million times, but I love that Trump's twitter cover photo isn't American flags or anything. It's just people applauding him.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/GoAngelo/status/880581945926836225

it wasn't even sunset in dc at 8pm

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

quote:

It is unclear what Trump would ask for in return for such concessions, if anything.

The piss must flow

e: also jfc

quote:

Tom Malinowski, who stepped down as Obama's assistant secretary of state for human rights on January 19, said in an interview earlier this month that if those efforts had been successful, it would have given the Russians "exactly what they wanted in exchange for absolutely nothing."

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

fits my needs posted:

lol

did their stupid marriage happened yet

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Jake Tapper is cool & I listen to Maddow's podcast the morning after her show airs but beyond that I don't support any cable news. Especially CNN, that loving format is horrible

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

this is beyond blatant

what the gently caress

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

GobiasIndustries posted:

alternative: don't watch cable news at all

????

The president does it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

The House Appropriations Committee recently approved an amendment to revoke the Authorization for Use of Military Force, which allows the president to undertake war against al-Qaeda and its affiliates without Congressional approval. The law, passed shortly after the terrorist attacks of 11 September, 2001, has been used to approve conflicts in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria.

quote:

A visibly surprised Ms Lee welcomed the addition of the amendment on Thursday, condemning the AUMF as “a blank check to wage war anywhere, at any time, and for any length”.

The AUMF has been used to justify military action more than 37 times in 14 countries since 2001, according to the Congressional Research Service.

“This issue is more urgent given the erratic behaviour and inexperience of our current Commander-in-Chief,” Ms Lee said. “No president should have a blank check for endless war, least of all President Donald Trump.”

And yes, these were Republicans

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"running a child slave colony" is currently one of the top trending twitter topics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

Utz posted:

"Has there been circularity of argument? Sure. Has there been frustration? Sure. Has there been passion? Sure," Johnson said after leaving McConnell's office around 5 p.m. "But, I'm encouraged."

imagine the passion, the exhaustion with which these people tirelessly work behind the scenes to make all of our lives worse

• Locked thread