Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
Pre Rec Watch

Jack says that if his wife turned into a young Brad Pitt complete with penis due to a medical condition he'd still tap that blue business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah if that happened I'd gently caress his wife too.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
What if his wife became Rich evans.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Evolutionarily speaking, we're all becoming rich evans. He's an advanced specimen, a glimpse at our glorious future.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Baronjutter posted:

Evolutionarily speaking, we're all becoming rich evans. He's an advanced specimen, a glimpse at our glorious future.

A new and glorious dawn awaits.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Baronjutter posted:

I welcome the Evan face huggers, to plant their seed deep in me.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

happyhippy posted:

I welcome the Evan face huggers, to plant their seed deep in me.

You still don't understand who you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its laughter.
A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

can't wait for the rlm gay guro hentai to pop up

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Cubone posted:

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

That's Rich at his peak for sure

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Rich Evans got that beach bod.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Baronjutter posted:

You still don't understand who you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its laughter.
A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

I can't lie to you about your chances, but...you have my sympathies. :smug:

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Rich Evans got that beached bod.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Rich Evans got that beach bod.

I watched this movie I give it a 8/10 I didn't think it was very good but boy I've thought about it's setting more than I'd like to admit and generally recoiled in horror gently caress that's worth something.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Pre rec is mostly bad but I made Jay laugh pretty hard on it so I think it's good now

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Speaking of comic book movies did anybody see this pile of poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sYF1SXcWqQ

Top comment:

SuprEMe2 hours ago
Nice fan made trailer

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Nice to see dogs still hate Ramsay Bolton.

Plinketto #1 is great for how Rich and Mike get back at Josh for being a dick to Rich all episode. Juicy Shaq meat.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jun 30, 2017

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Don't fatshame Rich. He is our perfect being.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lets film a TV budget episode in iMax and be sure to make it poo poo!

I didn't want to watch it before and now I really don't want to watch it.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Cripes that looks bad.

The inhumans were always pretty lame. Scraping the bottom of the marvel universe barrel now it seems.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
They really want to be able to replace the X-Men with the Inhumans

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
X-men sucks and Daisy is the worse Character in AoS. She gets better without her powers, but she has them back now, so she is going back on the train of suckness.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Well, it looks like an ABC series. I'll give it that.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

JediTalentAgent posted:

Well, it looks like an ABC series. I'll give it that.

:drat: :iceburn:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

who's a good boy

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
they don't have a quip about the giant teleporting bulldog in the trailer beyond one surprised person
kind of a bad sign that they don't try to own it. know marvel humor isn't popular in here but if they don't try to own the weird aspects it will not do well with the usual crowd.

and i don't really know how the inhumans substitute for mutants at all, mutants are people like us and have a lot of memorable characters. inhumans are space royalty from the moon. i barely know who they are.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Hemingway To Go! posted:

they don't have a quip about the giant teleporting bulldog in the trailer beyond one surprised person
kind of a bad sign that they don't try to own it. know marvel humor isn't popular in here but if they don't try to own the weird aspects it will not do well with the usual crowd.

and i don't really know how the inhumans substitute for mutants at all, mutants are people like us and have a lot of memorable characters. inhumans are space royalty from the moon. i barely know who they are.

I think people are basing it off of Shield, where inhumans fill the "woe is me, I'm so persecuted why won't everyone just treat me like a normal person?" *accidentally kills 7 people in their sleep* persecution complex that mutants traditionally fill.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Don't fatshame Rich. He is our perfect being.

tons of girls i know irl, some of whom are legit attractive and def not insane, have expressed a love for rich evans that's barely distinguishable from the most carnal of lusts

:tinfoil:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

counterfeitsaint posted:

I think people are basing it off of Shield, were inhumans fill the "woe is me, I'm so pursecuted why won't everyone just treat me like a normal person?" *accidentally kills 7 people in their sleep* persecution complex that mutants traditionally fill.

In the comics Marvel also turned a bunch of regular humans into Inhumans and had a story about how they were persecuted, and launched a bunch of Inhumans comics that nobody read

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

In the comics Marvel also turned a bunch of regular humans into Inhumans and had a story about how they were persecuted, and launched a bunch of Inhumans comics that nobody read

didn't they make scarlet witch and quicksilver into inhumans too?

apparently it's some petty bullshit to do with 20th century fox

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Youtube critics like RedLetterMedia are just straight out refusing to review it at all.

Nuebot posted:

:allears: I think this is my favorite Transformers movie now.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The end of the Inhumans TV movie will pull back as the credits roll, and the look of the film will change to be grittier, more grand, more cinematic as we see it has been playing on a TV.

Sitting in a chair across from the TV will be Vin Diesel dressed as Black Bolt as well as the rest of the Inhumans and they're all trying to comfort their king.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

hard counter posted:

tons of girls i know irl, some of whom are legit attractive and def not insane, have expressed a love for rich evans that's barely distinguishable from the most carnal of lusts

:tinfoil:

They can't resist the siren song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VREr9ykhRdQ

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

oohhboy posted:

Lets film a TV budget episode in iMax and be sure to make it poo poo!

I suspect this is somewhat due to the production hell Inhumans went through. It was originally a film AFAIK so maybe they just had imax cameras booked already :v: ?

Regardless, it's a baffling waste of money to shoot their cheapo show on some of the best cameras available. The additional costs involved with imax would have been better spent elsewhere for sure.

Also re: Fox, Marvel have been pushing for years to phase out the franchises they don't own the movie rights to, including outright cancelling Fantastic Four (couldn't give a poo poo, it sucks in every form) and replacing X-Men (extremely cool and good) with the Inhumans (lame and bad)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:kimchi:

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I suspect this is somewhat due to the production hell Inhumans went through. It was originally a film AFAIK so maybe they just had imax cameras booked already :v: ?

Regardless, it's a baffling waste of money to shoot their cheapo show on some of the best cameras available. The additional costs involved with imax would have been better spent elsewhere for sure.

Also re: Fox, Marvel have been pushing for years to phase out the franchises they don't own the movie rights to, including outright cancelling Fantastic Four (couldn't give a poo poo, it sucks in every form) and replacing X-Men (extremely cool and good) with the Inhumans (lame and bad)

That's pretty funny, considering Marvel is completely unable to convert moviegoing audience to comic book readers. Like, the month Iron Man 2 came out, the Iron Man comic book had a print volume of 36,000 copies.

https://spacetwinks.itch.io/ has two great long-rear end number-crunching essays on the matter published as non-interactive Twines for some reason.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Guy Goodbody posted:

They really want to be able to replace the X-Men with the Inhumans

The Inhumans are really just the Xmen from SPAAAAAAAAAACE so it's not that tough

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The iMax cameras are especially bad because they show how poo poo the sets are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

JB50 posted:

Speaking of comic book movies did anybody see this pile of poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sYF1SXcWqQ

Top comment:

SuprEMe2 hours ago
Nice fan made trailer

Lol at Ramsay's American accent. He has to pronounce words one by one just to process it.

• Locked thread