Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

bulking up for the job, building mass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

building mass & bulging rear end

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
massterbation is not a crime

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

sneakyfrog posted:

Give Sessions time.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

New York, NY
I see so many of these dweebs from blue cities / states. If this self-described Christian fascist wanted to he could move to the rural south and join a snake-handling church but oh gently caress it

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

From a facebook post about Ben Shapiro

"i try to dislike him, but he's one of the most rational, logical arguers."

He looks skinnier in his headshot

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:sad:
:smugdog:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Also last night I confused Cassandra Fairbanks with Blaire White.

Blaire White is the Pepe the frog loving transwoman who is on the Trump train.

https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/879175537289175040

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

minecraft dude is a real piece of poo poo

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I see so many of these dweebs from blue cities / states. If this self-described Christian fascist wanted to he could move to the rural south and join a snake-handling church but oh gently caress it

it's a pretty common thing i also noticed. i guess because they're outnumbered in blue states they feel the need to be extra loud online

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
What the gently caress happened to notch

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
whatever happened to notch happened 20 years ago and was only amplified by money and fame and having literally nothing to do

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i don't even think minecraft is a good enough game to

A: make someone a billion+
B: make someone into a arrogant crazy guy

its pretty obvious hes really depressed lol

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Minecraft is the definition of making your own fun in a game. I played it in beta when it was $5 or whatever and it was not for me.

It's incredibly obvious that Notch was always the self-hating and woman-hating neckbeard shut-in, and giving him a billion dollars and nothing to do wasn't going to make it any better. Even when he ran Mojang he was good to his employees but never seemed to be able to make or keep friends, and looking at the things he chooses to say publicly it's not hard to see why.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

rudatron posted:

What the gently caress happened to notch

gee it's almost as if the guy who kinda sorta half worked on a thing, then dicked over all the people who actually made the thing good when he sold the thing and fled to a mansion is a miserable piece of poo poo

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

so this guy never heard of a fleshlight then

They know deep in their heart that they are surplus to requirements and not equipped to deal with the world. Rather than drink themselves to death or get lost in opiates they have opted for embracing a life of ironic detachment where nothing matters and attaching themselves to whatever ideology seems most likely to piss off the greatest number of people who will pay attention to them. They would just as happily been Occupy dweebs if the financial class had paid them ever half as much attention as the outraged woke lords. Life is rough when you've got no direction and no formative moments because you've never done anything or gone anywhere or cared about anything or anyone.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhrmZLkrGTg

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
notch lives in the largest mansion in Beverly hills, alone

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
he tried making a game and then no game showed up and now he's gone full fuckwad

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

well now you know that might require a set o brass ones an that is in such short supply in these dark times

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

What's up with all theae people outside the commonwealth, God save the queen, saying oval office so much latelt?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Montasque posted:

Also last night I confused Cassandra Fairbanks with Blaire White.

Blaire White is the Pepe the frog loving transwoman who is on the Trump train.

https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/879175537289175040

i wonder if maddox (or the south park guys for that matter) are aware of how much they contributed to the creation of Alt-Right culture?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Or lowtax

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Coolness Averted posted:

gee it's almost as if the guy who kinda sorta half worked on a thing, then dicked over all the people who actually made the thing good when he sold the thing and fled to a mansion is a miserable piece of poo poo

its really good

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

Or lowtax

somebody pointed out that if lowtax hadnt banned anime early in sa's history 4chan never would have been created (maybe)

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i thought there was anime? i never go in that forum tho it's weird to me

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
ok i might've gone in there once but i only looked at ONE thread

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
otoh notch will do some good when he suffers a minor injury, gets prescribed pain pills, becomes completely dependent on them, and dies from an OD over the course of about 8 months by giving a wake up call that opiates are bad for rich people, too.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i thought there was anime? i never go in that forum tho it's weird to me

there is now but it used to be verboten

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Being a billionaire is just a lifetime ticket to indulging all of your craziest and antisocial urges.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if i were a billionare id buy a huge billboard, like, 50 stories tall, and every month or so change the billboard out for different artwork, sunsets, etc that sort of thing

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Baloogan posted:

if i were a billionare id buy a huge billboard, like, 50 stories tall, and every month or so change the billboard out for different artwork, sunsets, etc that sort of thing

So goatse?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

no, id try to avoid memes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Baloogan posted:

a mirror facing a major road

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

somebody pointed out that if lowtax hadnt banned anime early in sa's history 4chan never would have been created (maybe)

i always thought it was GameFAQs that created 4Chan

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Race Realists posted:

i always thought it was GameFAQs that created 4Chan

i cant tell you whether or not moot posted on gamefaq but its established canon that he got banned from sa for posting anime

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i cant tell you whether or not moot posted on gamefaq but its established canon that he got banned from sa for posting anime

My memory of decade-old forum drama is pretty hazy, but I'm positive that 4chan came about a while after ADTRW was created. If memory serves, it was created after the "controversial" move to ban a bunch of pedos, and while I don't remember moot being in that group specifically, I was under the impression that a good chunk of the initial user base of 4chan came from people who were pissed off that they couldn't post sexual drawings of children.

Azathoth has issued a correction as of 17:40 on Jun 30, 2017

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

YTMND is very much like 4Chan-lite.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

sneakyfrog posted:

Actually according to Thomas Aquinas.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 18:13 on Jun 30, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

a mirror facing a major road

id have a supergun, like saddam hussein style megagun a kilometer long built to fling massive bus sized fireworks fileld with napalm out over the sea and explode ino a sea of fire and id watch from a helicopter and place stuff in the sea beforehand to paint different images

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and id buy satellite imagry of it (and time it for the sats to overpass during cloudless nights )