Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

are those demographers white by any chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
there are possibly several reasons to not like hitler but cheif among them is that he took opiates and meth and didnt have any fun with them. it was 100% a job performance thing

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/880645067698032640

Hahaha no you wouldn't.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Here's a bit more on Gardner being a piece of poo poo today.

Sewage Waste Made Human Form posted:

When asked about the contradiction, Gardner’s office confirmed this and said that building management asked them to sign a letter giving police permission to remove the protesters.

Then don't sign letter. You're a Senator. You have power. But you don't have empathy or soul. That's for drat sure.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my mother was a doc and left several books around the house about hitlers doctor and basically by the end of the war hitler was hopped up on meth all the tie and would walk into his generals meetings and spend hours obsessing over the placement of gun and soldier figurines on a map like a meth addict playing wharammer 20k by mail. and the generals would wait until he left so they could get back to war business

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

"We'd rather be covering celebrity gossip, but you assholes turned that into politics :argh:"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Guy Goodbody posted:

Interviews With Montser Girls is unironically the best depiction of living with a disability I've ever seen

holy poo poo this show is hitting like every schoolgirl anime stereotype

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

cumshitter posted:

my mother was a doc and left several books around the house about hitlers doctor and basically by the end of the war hitler was hopped up on meth all the tie and would walk into his generals meetings and spend hours obsessing over the placement of gun and soldier figurines on a map like a meth addict playing wharammer 20k by mail. and the generals would wait until he left so they could get back to war business

The History Channel had a mini-series called "High Hitler" all about him and all of the crazy shot he was on

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i looked it up out of curiosity and it's literally the most anime thing ive ever seen

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

galenanorth posted:

"My best bud had never seen packing peanuts before. He's been in there for hours."

ah, I know you ULINE. I know you very well.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I got into a Wikihole reading about Anabaptists and I learned that the Amish population is growing because they have large families. So I guess I'm saying that the horse-and-buggy crowd will inherit the ruins of post-apocalyptic America.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

papersack posted:

Then don't sign letter. You're a Senator. You have power. But you don't have empathy or soul. That's for drat sure.

well my hands were tied, but not tied enough to not sign the gently caress you disabled people order

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

i looked it up out of curiosity and it's literally the most anime thing ive ever seen

Peanut Wagon
Dec 28, 2006

Relax. Go Nuts.

cumshitter posted:

rightclick open in private/incognito window

Still need to subscribe to the wsj's tomfuckery :(

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Glumslinger posted:

The History Channel had a mini-series called "High Hitler" all about him and all of the crazy shot he was on

it exxtended to the point where hitlers doctor feelgood sold useless delousing powder to the front lines so all the soldieres in the trenches were pouring that cheap borax poo poo you sometimes see in the laundry aisle on themselves and it did nothing to help

which didnt even work out for the doctor because i imagine those deutchmarks he got from it were as useful as confederate dollars after the war.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I got into a Wikihole reading about Anabaptists and I learned that the Amish population is growing because they have large families. So I guess I'm saying that the horse-and-buggy crowd will inherit the ruins of post-apocalyptic America.

well they kind of have to since most never come back from their society field trip because being amish sucks rear end

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

Al! posted:

this except were all alcoholics

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bert Roberge posted:

Guys Hilter had some very good paintings.

Guys Hitler sounds like an street fighter character

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

the history channel becoming the Hitler & Aliens Channel was not the direction i expected it to go

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

so, Lindsay Lohan is in the news again

so what happened in Turkey now

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i remember this nazi i used to talk to online talking about how uch they enjoyed fanta because it was the cola of nazis, the good guys

and i did a little researh on it and tghe fanta office in germany still considered themselves a coca-cola office left behind enemy lines and they made their sugar out of rotting beet rinds that werent fit for the german war machine. they ended up reconnecting with coca cola corporate after the war

basically fanta was a capitalist agent profiting off of the nazis

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

papersack posted:

lmao whoever runs against should challenge him to a debate

when gardner shows up the challenger is in the audience and the protestors are up on stage instead.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

cumshitter posted:

wharammer 20k

?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mayor Dave posted:

you are like a child

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

Guys Hitler sounds like an street fighter character

Down towards forward punch to ejaculate while giving a hate speech high on meth.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

should i fill in all of the data i'll eventually need for this game system or just fill in what i need in order to get started on the next system i have been debating this for like an hour

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/880649434404712448

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

its the arcanum of warhammer where theres steams pace ships and magic

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Guy Goodbody posted:

you are like a child

hi im a japanese teenage girl but im also a vampire and i have a crush on my masculine but nonthreatening teacher

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

ScrubLeague posted:

taylor swift owns

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

we're seriously japan but 20 years behind lol

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

cumshitter posted:

its the arcanum of warhammer where theres steams pace ships and magic

It would be before the Age of Strife, during the golden age of mankind where the Eldar were also still at their height, right? That would actually be a really interesting setting

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/WLWT/status/880648878999187456

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
guys in 10 years just expect vending machines instead of stores and 20% of the population under 30 will never leave their house

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mayor Dave posted:

hi im a japanese teenage girl but im also a vampire and i have a crush on my masculine but nonthreatening teacher

The vampire doesn't have a crush on her teacher. The Dullahan is the one with the crush

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

rip that weed

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

3D sucks 2D forever

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

anime was right posted:

guys in 10 years just expect vending machines instead of stores and 20% of the population under 30 will never leave their house

http://i.imgur.com/OMfS6tm.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

anime was right posted:

will we at least get to have a good rear end noodle place on every corner?

• Locked thread