Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Lol but also those prices are pretty reasonable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Baron von Eevl posted:

Lol but also those prices are pretty reasonable

First post after that one

whypick1 posted:

Prices heavily discounted to make up for the fact that you're sitting in a giant anus.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

"All it's missing is the ring"

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Holy poo poo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

:boom:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

:eyepop:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

:thurman:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Don't give me credit for that, some brilliant mind in TFF put geometrically appropriate Goatse hands on it and titled it that way

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Do it ironically posted:

What is everyone doing for Canada Day? Special one this year Canada turns 150 :canada: It falls on a Saturday this year, ill share my plans first. Going to take the kids to some official childrens 150 events in the morning then going to have a BBQ later in the day.

Unfortunately fire works got canceled in my city so we will have to come up with some other night time activity

Oh and I'm going to get some local micro brews to sip on while dadding it up on the grill

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Probably draw stuff and hang out with my boyfriend. Looking forward to the end of all the obnoxious Canada 150 stuff.

Do it ironically posted:

that's a shame you don't think it's fun because we should celebrate how great our country is

Tiberius Thyben posted:

It's not my country, and there isn't much great about it.

Do it ironically posted:

lmao you might be the first person who has been from another country and told me they didn't think canada was a good place to live, can I ask you what country you are from that is a lot better?

Do it ironically posted:

I would kindly ask that we don't politicize this thread it's a celebration about Canada's 150th birthday, I would be more than happy to discuss my country's flaws and aggressions in another thread, tia

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Ohhhhh shiiiiiiiit

Like I actually said "ohhhhh shiiiiiiit" out loud and I'm at the doctor's office

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

holy crap

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What the hell is Cree

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
e: ^^^^^^^^^^ google it you inbred

loving hell

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 20:47 on Jun 29, 2017

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

I know the stereotype is that Canadians are ineffectual and endlessly polite, but gently caress that this is the most Canadian thing I've ever read.

edit: quote thread killin it today

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
And a good demonstration of how polite and nice are not the same thing.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

drat that was a solid roll with the punch considering.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

mind the walrus posted:

drat that was a solid roll with the punch considering.

making up some vague other thread where we could have a reasonable discussion?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's a passive-aggressive deflection about a really serious problem that sounds almost professional out of context. That's distinctly Canadian and I appreciate the twisted grace of it.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

mind the walrus posted:

It's a passive-aggressive deflection about a really serious problem that sounds almost professional out of context. That's distinctly Canadian and I appreciate the twisted grace of it.

That spin balances my tires the way only Canadian Tires can. Really well, I'd guess.

(poster should be sentenced to make the thread about first nations and respond to every poster in a sincere and polite manner)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

RCarr posted:

What the hell is Cree

One of the many First Nations groups that have been hosed over by the Canadian government and whitey.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
e: ehhhh maybe not

Trig Discipline has a new favorite as of 23:42 on Jun 29, 2017

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

Trig Discipline posted:

e: ehhhh maybe not

Yes, exactly like that.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Dear Prudence posted:

Yes, exactly like that.

Not quite. It would have to be "maybe not, eh" in order to be properly Canadian.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
That was a really hosed up response and it was almost so passive aggressive that it became aggressive aggressive.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

That was a really hosed up response and it was almost so passive aggressive that it became aggressive aggressive.

We are a deeply passive aggressive people. It is our heritage.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

This was a year or two before the Superbowl so it's even funnier. And yes this is what the stadium looks like from the top down

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Kinda proves his point though right? It's land worth stealing!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

RCarr posted:

What the hell is Cree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jVI7XMoVYk&t=139s

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

it doesn't happen often but seeing the legendary native counterattack to "go back to your own country" never stops being funny

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

RCarr posted:

What the hell is Cree

The bad guys in Guardians of the Galaxy I think.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I think it's something from Stargate SG-1, at least the evil mooks in that show keep shouting it

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

The bad guys in Guardians of the Galaxy I think.

Just because they want to eliminate all life in the universe doesn't mean they deserve lesser treatment by the Canadian government.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Screaming Idiot posted:

Just because they want to eliminate all life in the universe doesn't mean they deserve lesser treatment by the Canadian government.

But enough about the current Republican administration.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Dreddout posted:

I can't wait until the cockroach people that inherit our world find the remnants of these memes.

Mierenneuker posted:

With our final message we shall try to warn them that nothing but toxic garbage and hazardous material is within. They will interpret these words of caution as a sign we are actually trying to withhold our most beloved treasures from them.

The cockroach people will be disappointed.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

are you equating alt-right with not liking undertale, because if so then call me steve bannon

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Wow, Steve Bannon is a goon? I guess in my heart I knew it all along. :smith:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
From the TVIV Twin Peaks thread.

Alan_Shore posted:

I bought the soundtrack on cassette because why wouldn't I.

But what's this on the inside...?

It's a tree. Or is it an orb?

How far does this GO

ruddiger posted:

Looks like the top down view of a mushroom cloud. :monocle:

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

:stare:

I swear to god, if this was planned from the early 90s...

TheMaestroso posted:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Frost had a bunch of notes on ideas of his that would only surface a little bit in the show, like the tip of an iceberg. Maybe that iceberg is rising up out of the sea.

Apple Craft posted:

It's a donut.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I love that thread. It's filled with posters that fall over themselves to look for "clues" and somehow manage to miss the entire point of every scene. It also spawned one of the most beautiful gifs I've ever seen:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Looks to me like some sort of large crustacean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

Looks to me like some sort of large crustacean.

I think you mean a small pastry.