Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Rob_Flaherty/status/880861653096640516

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

wow this is infuriating

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Chunky Salsa posted:

You pick bae or bay?

bay the leaving chloe alive makes 0 sense from story/character perceptive and after watching that ending it was clearly tacked on at the last moment

I thought the whole point of the story was for max to accept loss and that she can't fix everything and that chloe is hosed up enough that she's basically bound to die

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
hahahahaha Wisconsin and Arizona are telling them to pay for it lmao

(and public data only - i.e. they could go get it themselves)

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/880858734045614080
https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/880862682483699713

TRUMP

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mr. Jive posted:

Counter-example A: Cliven Bundy

they were white conservatives though

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/AriBerman/status/880861361479319552

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

oh my god :stare:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

- Admin of a president who once literally told a group of supporters that he would make every single one of their dreams come true

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Vladimir Putin posted:

Why are you so sure that China won't have a violent uprising before America?

Gun control

You can't get very far with knives these days

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Nichael posted:

Three million illegal voters in California, duh.

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/880763927034032129

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

what the gently caress? eat poo poo, FIRST owns.

e: they're using 80-20 too :911:

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

sincx posted:

Gun control

You can't get very far with knives these days

genuinely popular political uprisings which overthrows dictatorships tend not to require guns owned by civilians

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
maybe those thugs in Chicago should learn how to pull their pants up too, right SheHuck?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Jive posted:

Counter-example A: Cliven Bundy

That was just a bunch of dipshits in the middle of nowhere. If one of them had actually shot an FBI agent, do you really think the government wouldn't have come down on those dudes Waco style?

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
there is nothing on the road more petulant and childish than a grown man in a pickup truck fyi

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Lol remember yesterday when She-Huck loudly complained about the media not spending enough time covering Trump's healthcare policies

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Ethanol, probably

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Guy Goodbody posted:

That was just a bunch of dipshits in the middle of nowhere. If one of them had actually shot an FBI agent, do you really think the government wouldn't have come down on those dudes Waco style?

Fair, but they were literally pointing rifles at federal agents and preparing to move women up to the front so they'd create a media firestorm by getting shot on TV

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Jive posted:

Lol remember yesterday when She-Huck loudly complained about the media not spending enough time covering Trump's healthcare policies

Yesterdays briefing was so good, she got hammered on the morning joe tweets and then after complaining about how nobody was asking her about policy she refused to answer the first policy question so it was back to tweet questions :lol:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

If it weren't for all those people who voted for Clinton, Trump would take popular vote?? Wow

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

thrawn527 posted:

On NPR's Up First they were saying that Morning Joe is super popular in the D.C. area. It's what all the Senators and Representatives watch at the gym, everyone wants to be on it, etc. They were saying it might be one reason why this was what finally made people say, "Whoa, hey now, don't talk like that Mr. President." They just really like the show, for some reason.

They just like a visual reminder that one day someone could walk into their office and discover the dead body of a 28-year-old intern, and then a few years later they too could be on television bantering with a pretty blonde cohost whose marriage they destroy

Joe is the golden boy of "You can do whatever you want in this life without any consequences if you have enough power and money"

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Typo posted:

bay the leaving chloe alive makes 0 sense from story/character perceptive and after watching that ending it was clearly tacked on at the last moment

I thought the whole point of the story was for max to accept loss and that she can't fix everything and that chloe is hosed up enough that she's basically bound to die

It really feels that way. The game's not perfect (especially some sections near the end where it dragged on) but it had a pretty solid emotional core and the visuals were neat. I'm pretty fond of it.

I dunno about the prequel they're putting out though because...well... :(

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
Add Ohio to the list.
https://twitter.com/Ohio_Politics/status/880861866410508289

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i ohio voting??

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Chunky Salsa posted:

It really feels that way. The game's not perfect (especially some sections near the end where it dragged on) but it had a pretty solid emotional core and the visuals were neat. I'm pretty fond of it.

I dunno about the prequel they're putting out though because...well... :(

yeah in the line of telltale genre games it's clearly the best one so far

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Alabama said no.

If Bama isn't going along with it, nowhere will.

gregday
May 23, 2003

I'm loving how all the reddest states said no first.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hahahhahahahaha perfect

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

gregday posted:

Hey it's where the real voter problems are

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Shugojin posted:

If it weren't for all those people who voted for Clinton, Trump would take popular vote?? Wow

lol trump ppl have been saying this since the election, when trump haters were busy complaining about the electoral college they'd reply "yeah but you see if you took away (lists a few places in which several million people live) he would have won the popular vote too"

like, wowza , did you know that if peppers were $1 cheaper they'd be cheaper than onions really makes u think

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

Alabama said no.

If Bama isn't going along with it, nowhere will.

lol this is apparently the most :chloe: thing Trump has done so far

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gregday posted:

STATES' RIGHTS

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

thrawn527 posted:

On NPR's Up First they were saying that Morning Joe is super popular in the D.C. area. It's what all the Senators and Representatives watch at the gym, everyone wants to be on it, etc. They were saying it might be one reason why this was what finally made people say, "Whoa, hey now, don't talk like that Mr. President." They just really like the show, for some reason.

our legislators don't regard the rest of us as people

it's only when trump finally poo poo on the insider circle that they got Very Concerned

the rest of us might as well not exist to the legislators and the rich

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

gregday posted:

Well, I mean, they're clearly not the states that had the voting fraud problems. It was all of the blue states.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Red states are big on state's rights, and this is textbook federal overreach.

I'm wondering which states will comply fully? Kansas?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
just bought a big box of macarons (like macron, get it ... heh)

well i'm going to a wedding tomorrow and a french pastry shop just opened up across the street

in order to bolster my man-of-the-people image, however, i will note that i don't live in a fancy area but across from a dying shopping mall in slummy college town. lucky!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Reality Winner posted:

Red states are big on state's rights, and this is textbook federal overreach.

I'm wondering which states will comply fully? Kansas?

red states are only about states rights when it suits there interest tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I'm 90% sure that multiple advisors said that this would be an extremely stupid move and trump went ahead anyway so that he could get publicly humiliated by republican states

• Locked thread