Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Failed Pennsylvania :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
http://nyitbears.com/sports/bsb/2015-16/bios/joannou_thomas_b6fm?view=splits&pos=h

this insanely bad baseball player is a 'personal aide' in the white house

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ekster posted:

guess they never looked up matthew 6:24 (i.e. worship of mammon)

just a metaphor!

also did you know that the eye of the needle is actually just a small arch in the wall? It just means you can still get into heaven on your knees despite being rich!

I still haven't heard a handwave away of the rich guy who explicitly said he would do everything Jesus asked EXCEPT give up his wealth, and then Jesus turned him away explicitly citing that those who seek wealth have no place in the Kingdom yet tho

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ekster posted:

as a non-american i do not get the link between (right-wing) evangelicals and libertarianism

is it a prosperity theology thing?

stupidity

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
TRUMP: we're gonna win big league

actually sir this is single-A

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

just a metaphor!

also did you know that the eye of the needle is actually just a small arch in the wall? It just means you can still get into heaven on your knees despite being rich!

I still haven't heard a handwave away of the rich guy who explicitly said he would do everything Jesus asked EXCEPT give up his wealth, and then Jesus turned him away explicitly citing that those who seek wealth have no place in the Kingdom yet tho

took me 3 seconds

'ah but see i did not seek wealth, god gave it to me'

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

zegermans posted:

huh I never realized Lloyd Bridges was Jeff Bridges' dad

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I looked back at every instance and tweet mentioning Trump is confused looking for people not present, and actually they were all present.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/VP/status/880866942785081346

joey how unconstitutional is this???

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jose posted:

i saw a picture of someone who had used a butter knife to sound today in gbs. how did everyone else spend their morning on the forums?

I have absolutely nothing to say, I'm literally stupefied by both this post and that someone did this

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

come on, world. give me that "Stand by for news" tweet i crave

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Epic High Five posted:

just a metaphor!

the trick is to keep all of your wealth in Bitcoin. it's super small and can totally fit through

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/880886535498944512

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

that glare

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

just a metaphor!

jesus gave away fish and bread which killed the fish and bread merchants so what does he know about business smart guy

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
TRUMP!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Do we actually get to a point where all 50 states tell Trump to gently caress himself re: voter data?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

A German audience appeared to applaud and cheer as a video feed of Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross' remarks were cut off mid-speech when Ross reportedly exceeded his allotted time, according to a report by Bloomberg News.

As the feed reportedly faded out after about 20 minutes of Ross speaking, attendees at the Christian Democratic Union's business conference Tuesday laughed and clapped.

"That was the U.S. secretary of commerce, who had promised us a 10-minute statement," Werner M. Bahlsen, head of the CDU Economic Council, told the audience, according to Bloomberg.

:lol:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/alexpappas/status/880886334159761414

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

who gets to pick the salaries, trump?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

bullet farmer getting paid

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
remember that the list of white house salaries doesn't include bribe money

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

good for her. they need a token, they need to pay

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a corrupt official posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRLAooa2vI

Hi guys great to see you all I am making a tarot deck inspired by C-SPAM and TRUMP (lol just lol if you are not 100% about Gnostic kabbalah cyber-druid-craft in 2017)

you know you want to make TRUMP the Tower. It just has to be. :getin:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At least every state made the right choice Once in this soon-to-be 8 year hell

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

just a metaphor!

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

anotherone posted:

remember that the list of white house salaries doesn't include bribe money

does staying in trump properties count

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Epic High Five posted:

just a metaphor!

I once read something that claimed the word for "camel" there was a bad translation of a Greek word that meant "large rope for tying ships in port", which makes the metaphor a hell of a lot more sensible.

but I never looked up the Greek so that could be Fake Good News

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gringostar posted:

Omarosa is the cat skinning dead eyed sociopath

Katrina is the bullet farmer

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Do we actually get to a point where all 50 states tell Trump to gently caress himself re: voter data?

I think Texas is gleefully turning over everything he asked for in the hopes that the Feds will do what the 5th Circuit has told Texas is can't do in voter suppression.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Gringostar posted:

you're mixing them up

omarosa is the former apprentice contestant. bullet farmer is still toiling on cable news

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

WEEKLY ADDRESS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ewCRiVq-Eg

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

have a coke and kick 23 million people off healthcare

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I'M gLaD thAt tRUmP IsNT mAKinG bACk aLlEy dEaLZ WiTH rICH PEopLe lIKe cRoOKEd hIlLArY

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

does the first lady get a salary or like a stipend or something

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Suthers says Bach’s extreme focus on the budget helped right the city financially,

quote:

Turning off the streetlights saved about $1.25 million, but after thieves stole the copper wiring inside, the cost to fix the lights ran to some $5 million.

Hmmmmm...

HMMMMMMMM...

:thunk:

These dots...are pretty hard to connect.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

Omarosa is the cat skinning dead eyed sociopath

Katrina is the bullet farmer

hess höss, looks it's hard to keep my fascists strait ok

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/880887582048964608

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU