Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

This somehow seems unethical but when I read it I'm like, "Well the guy is a hideous troll, so..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Wow, a new low bar of patheticness

It's going to be hard for me to limbo under that one, but I shall persist

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Mods change my name to "Loser Chad" tia

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

...couldn't they just complain about the way they're being treated and not make it all about their looks, oh right, I forgot.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Are there really that many Chads to go around? Or is this one Chad who is "Emo Chad' when he takes on an emo style of dress, and "Athletic Chad" when he throws a football

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

i like that posted:

Are there really that many Chads to go around? Or is this one Chad who is "Emo Chad' when he takes on an emo style of dress, and "Athletic Chad" when he throws a football

Think of it as like a Ken doll. Like, put a white sweater and some shorts on him, all of sudden you've got Tennis Chad.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I'm addicted to this thread like no other. The bar just keeps lowering. Like , really incel dork? Freaking out at Popeyes to score a free meal?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

...couldn't they just complain about the way they're being treated and not make it all about their looks, oh right, I forgot.

Has the Incel Institute released an official statement for why it's okay for them to abhor women they don't find attractive but not the other way around? What's their logic supposed to be? I'm usually decent at estimating what rationalizations they hold but I don't really have anything here other then women are expected to do all the labour they don't want to/some kind of male exceptionalism

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
because women are supposed to love men for their personalities :biotruths:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

YeahTubaMike posted:

because women are supposed to love men for their personalities :biotruths:

Even when that personality consists of nothing but misogyny and hate.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Literally A Person posted:

Even when that personality consists of nothing but misogyny and hate.

they are NICE GUYS, it's just that those vapid cunts piss them off SO MUCH :argh:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

i like that posted:

Has the Incel Institute released an official statement for why it's okay for them to abhor women they don't find attractive but not the other way around? What's their logic supposed to be? I'm usually decent at estimating what rationalizations they hold but I don't really have anything here other then women are expected to do all the labour they don't want to/some kind of male exceptionalism

I'm guessing the more articulate among them would probably try and invoke the same reasoning that says you can't "be racist" to white people, in the sense that the system works in their favor so that any individual act of prejudice basically has no meaningful impact, whereas if you act in a prejudiced fashion towards a black person, that same system amplifies the hurt.

In the same way, I can call you a fat ugly whore that by definition can't be raped because all women want Chad and because society affords you every advantage you can ignore me but if you make fun of my wrist circumference it imply that my fedora makes me look like kind of a dork it is literally worse than the holocaust.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Think of it as like a Ken doll. Like, put a white sweater and some shorts on him, all of sudden you've got Tennis Chad.

Ken actually comes in a variety or skin tones and body shapes now. If youve not read it the Elle article "All the Ken's You Will Meet" is worth a read both because its funny and because its basically a catalog of Chads in doll form.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Ken actually comes in a variety or skin tones and body shapes now. If youve not read it the Elle article "All the Ken's You Will Meet" is worth a read both because its funny and because its basically a catalog of Chads in doll form.

including Earring Magic Ken

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pick posted:

including Earring Magic Ken

That Ken is very happy with Blaine, the Ken replacement who was a surfer from california.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

The solution to all of humanity's problems is gently caress-bots?

quick and un-avoiable heat death of our sun

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"Manager! This big mac should be free because your cashier said I was an uggo!"

lmao

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

ElGroucho posted:

"Manager! This big mac should be free because your cashier said looked at me as if she was thinking that I was an uggo!"

lmao

More like.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Elliot Rogers, cute little boy, was an incel

It's like a mental condition

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
If you think that scamming a free meal out of a fast food place is a victory you are mentally ill, 100%.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

ElGroucho posted:

Elliot Rogers, cute little boy, was an incel

It's like a mental condition

I thought someone went through his posts on another forum and figured out the real reason he went berserk was because he had a tiny dick?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

dudeness posted:

If you think that scamming a free meal out of a fast food place is a victory you are mentally ill, 100%.

Sacrificing your dignity for a free Big Mac is as life-hacks as you can get.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

dudeness posted:

I mean or you're homeless which often has good crossover.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

sincx posted:

I thought someone went through his posts on another forum and figured out the real reason he went berserk was because he had a tiny dick?

textbook narcissism combined with not getting what he wanted and also having a small peen

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Not even that small, really. It sounded like he was maybe about an inch below average, based on what he thought the average was. Pretty sure that still falls into the "average" range.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

sincx posted:

That is true, lmao

But my question is, do any of these tiny dick dudes ever even get to the "laugh at the dick" stage? I mean you gotta get there first.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

fruit on the bottom posted:

Not even that small, really. It sounded like he was maybe about an inch below average, based on what he thought the average was. Pretty sure that still falls into the "average" range.

For a bunch of self-professed red-pilled geniuses, they seem to forget what standard deviation means.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Elliot's "This is very unsettling" comment could have been because he thought he was above average (he though the average was 4.5" or something) and the new info meant he was, gasp, average. Dude could never accept that he wasn't special.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHixChYgGRI

E: wrong thread, but uh enjoy all the same.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Incel poetry

While You work late at your poo poo job,
Stacey sucks on Chad's thick knob.

And as you sweat and take the train,
Chad's thick dick brings anal pain

While you take off your ancient tie,
Chad's strong thrusts make Stacey cry

And as you sit before your screen,
Chad is tonguing Stacey's bean

Your pizza comes; you eat it quick,
As Stacey' gags on Chad's sweet dick

You hit the gym now no one's there,
While Chad sprays cum in Stacey's hair

You hate your life, there's just no use,
While Chad gives out rectal abuse.

You go to bed, lay down and rot,
And Chad moves on to his next thot

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Theory: Inceldom is a purgatory caused by previous mistakes in human history

This is hell. You will see why if you read

In a normal human society genetic mutation allows some humans to be more attractive than others although things such as inbreeding undesirable humans are created.

This wasnt so much of a big deal when women had less rights as men could still some way to breed with working. However, orthodontics and pollution causing mouth breathing occuring at the SAME TIME as feminism and women gaining more rights meaning 95/5 is in full force in western society. (95 percent of female looking to gently caress the top 5 percent of males so good looking men famous rich). Also women rely more on their body and can use makeup and they dont require sex to be happy

This is why your nights are hopeless and you always have that longing idea life is meaningless this is truely a hell caused by a flawed human history, such as inbreeding pollution orthodontics and feminist movements.

If you asked me I truely believe we have it worse then any famine or genocide because we are excluded from basic human needs. Here is why, sex and affection is as needed as FOOD and drink but it wont kill you without it you may just

lose your mind

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

lazorexplosion posted:

Incel poetry

While You work late at your poo poo job,
Stacey sucks on Chad's thick knob.

And as you sweat and take the train,
Chad's thick dick brings anal pain

While you take off your ancient tie,
Chad's strong thrusts make Stacey cry

And as you sit before your screen,
Chad is tonguing Stacey's bean

Your pizza comes; you eat it quick,
As Stacey' gags on Chad's sweet dick

You hit the gym now no one's there,
While Chad sprays cum in Stacey's hair

You hate your life, there's just no use,
While Chad gives out rectal abuse.

You go to bed, lay down and rot,
And Chad moves on to his next thot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEDWfjDc_fE

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

With great power comes great responsibility - if you have a oval office you are morally obliged to endure a few minutes of slight discomfort to save a human life from suffering

Unfortunately the great power was given to solipsistic mentally underdeveloped beings whose only concern is how they can use it to accumulate the most attention possible. Allowing harm to happen when helping is so ridiculously easy is a clear proof their whole species is immoral.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

lazorexplosion posted:

Theory: Inceldom is a purgatory caused by previous mistakes in human history

This is hell. You will see why if you read

In a normal human society genetic mutation allows some humans to be more attractive than others although things such as inbreeding undesirable humans are created.

This wasnt so much of a big deal when women had less rights as men could still some way to breed with working. However, orthodontics and pollution causing mouth breathing occuring at the SAME TIME as feminism and women gaining more rights meaning 95/5 is in full force in western society. (95 percent of female looking to gently caress the top 5 percent of males so good looking men famous rich). Also women rely more on their body and can use makeup and they dont require sex to be happy

This is why your nights are hopeless and you always have that longing idea life is meaningless this is truely a hell caused by a flawed human history, such as inbreeding pollution orthodontics and feminist movements.

If you asked me I truely believe we have it worse then any famine or genocide because we are excluded from basic human needs. Here is why, sex and affection is as needed as FOOD and drink but it wont kill you without it you may just

lose your mind

But it can't be hell if it's purgatory.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

lazorexplosion posted:

With great power comes great responsibility - if you have a oval office you are morally obliged to endure a few minutes of slight discomfort to save a human life from suffering

Unfortunately the great power was given to solipsistic mentally underdeveloped beings whose only concern is how they can use it to accumulate the most attention possible. Allowing harm to happen when helping is so ridiculously easy is a clear proof their whole species is immoral.

this reminds me of that incel dude that asked his mom to have sex with him

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Oh neat, they've accidentally invented Samsara and a class heirarchy throughout the cycles of rebirth.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
300 lb virgin telling me sex is more important than food...

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I wonder how that dude would feel about the idea about letting someone rummage around in his butt with their dick for a few minutes

To save a life of course

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
"Someone hid the cure for super AIDs in your rear end, I need to get it."

"gently caress off Dr. Chad, you can all lay down and rot" and then he sews his own rear end in a top hat shut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I still want to gently caress this lil nazi

• Locked thread