Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Corny posted:

most IPAs are v bad but they are v easy to make, hence everyone makes them

a good IPA is excellent during the summer, nice and refreshing.

i prefer a cool refreshing chilled glass of water tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

lorn Wayne posted:

i prefer a cool refreshing chilled glass of water tyvm

:frogout:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Zyla posted:

everything seems pointless

what else is there to live until we die

maybe it's time to try fentanyl

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

I guess I assumed Pittsburgh was old enough to have cool stuff, like a house Ben Franklin lived in or a historic Indian district or something

things I'd try if stuck in pittsburg

- hofbrau haus
- dragon boating
- warhol museum

they probably all suck

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i got like 4 episodes into young pope and i have no idea what the plot is. he has a literal divine mandate. nobody can challenge hi and the band guy in the black robe doesnf even seem to be a bad guy. Jude law is just rude and and says new poo poo is happening and. Apparently he can mesmerize animals

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I guess if you drink enough water you die but I will stick with IPAs.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

You can't really start infinity so you are either in it or not.

ever hear of vectors tho

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Zyla posted:

everything seems pointless

what else is there to live until we die

sex tourism

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

i got like 4 episodes into young pope and i have no idea what the plot is. he has a literal divine mandate. nobody can challenge hi and the band guy in the black robe doesnf even seem to be a bad guy. Jude law is just rude and and says new poo poo is happening and. Apparently he can mesmerize animals

edgy pope smokes

fin

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i also enjoy bread

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"The new addition to our family Finn, a super friendly and loving kitten"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

cumshitter posted:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Handed Missus posted:

:siren: ULTRA-RARE TRUMPY :siren:

the top of his old hat looks like the bottom of his current neck

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
have other popes smoked

never occured to me that its a thing a pope shouldnt do

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

cool, now open the Vatican coffers and give all those billions of dollars ya'll just sit on top of to charity and live like ascetics, and instead of half-assing "Well god doesn't hate gay people, and neither should we!..." maybe just say "It's not a sin to be gay", and maybe instead of saying "Contraception isn't an absolute evil..." just say "Condoms are fine", and maybe instead of getting a twitter account Cool Pope could tell us whether or not space aliens are real, because there's no way he doesn't know

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"I gotcha campaign issue right. HERE!"
<drops pants revealing an immaculately shaven and medically perfect labiaplasty>
<"MAD PUSSY" is tattooed above it>

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

are we still talking indiana

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/880964647481819136

owned

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

deadgoon posted:

have other popes smoked

never occured to me that its a thing a pope shouldnt do

i dont need cigarettes, i smoke life

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Annual Prophet posted:

things I'd try if stuck in pittsburg

- hofbrau haus
- dragon boating
- warhol museum

they probably all suck

Thanks for the ideas, but I'll be going with my dad who doesn't drink, it'll be in November when there's no dragon boats, and Andy Warhol sucks.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

water is so good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ya people are pretty lovely about it considering we could've gotten a ransom for him last year, but he said he wanted to stick around and win as a Pacer lmao

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

Lol there's about to be a like, pogrom of the homeless here

All the drain circling shithole towns in this state are busing too many here now and critical mass has been reached. The local paper just did a big story on it to get lots of perspectives and pretty much everybody is sick of it

Epic High Five posted:

We are kind of marks in that sense. We actually want to help them and have more support services than the rest of the region combined, which of course is why way more get bused or travel here than we can realistically support

It's been a couple years since I was there but Madison, WI was going through a very similar situation. Lefty college town with good social safety net meant shitholes from other states were shipping homeless people to Madison and the mayor was increasingly mad about it

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

Andy Warhol sucks.

you were warned

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i don't think smoking is forbidden and like I dont see why popes cant do ecstasy or whatever

hell if he wanted he could open a brothel like one of the piously popes did in the 1200s. it's not even his word against gods the pope speaks for god. he is gods voice

Waiting for God the hbo miniseries where nothing happens twice every episodes

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEIJVKM5YFk

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
andy warhol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

oddium posted:

water is so good

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/880965413156392960

:getin:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oddium posted:

water is so good

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

I'm a human and I'm coming

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i like to put ice and lemon chemicals in water

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

what could be infinity

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

It's been a couple years since I was there but Madison, WI was going through a very similar situation. Lefty college town with good social safety net meant shitholes from other states were shipping homeless people to Madison and the mayor was increasingly mad about it

These cities should be penalized somehow with withholding state or federal funding if they can be caught doing it "unofficially" "off the record" by officials recommending it or something, but there'd probably still be a significant voluntary amount

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
trump: we are somewhere in the middle of infinity

r/the_donald: infinity is an ancient sandsrkit word for kill all the non-whites hes on our side dudes hes sending us a message

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

eat poo poo tick tock

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

cool, now open the Vatican coffers and give all those billions of dollars ya'll just sit on top of to charity and live like ascetics, and instead of half-assing "Well god doesn't hate gay people, and neither should we!..." maybe just say "It's not a sin to be gay", and maybe instead of saying "Contraception isn't an absolute evil..." just say "Condoms are fine", and maybe instead of getting a twitter account Cool Pope could tell us whether or not space aliens are real, because there's no way he doesn't know

i think you read a bit much into a tweet

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i just want to make sure everyone knows what a piece of poo poo Greitens is. he's comically bad.

his campaign ads sort of made the rounds. you might remember him from such ads as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-VfFi6Z14Q

he's done nothing but slash funding to K-12, higher education, elderly care, mental health. Gonna lose my job because of this. Spent a huge amount of taxpayer money on pro-life special sessions. Signed a bill that literally supports discrimination against pregnant women and trans people in the workplace. Churches can now receive state money (for "playgrounds" but just wait for that quarter million dollar jungle gym that actually costs about $500 and the rest disappears).

Missouri is full of shitheads (I live here)

He won by shooting a minigun at a lake and the chuds hooted 'n hollered for him.

Also he's running for president in 2020.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
america and its presidents have always been 100% in the middle of killing all non-whites

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

infinities can be different sizes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

:fh:

• Locked thread