Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

HAIL SATAN AND ED BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/880966685557182464

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh god yeeessssss

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Richard Clark on Bill Maher right now pointing out the part of the whole attack from Russia no one is talking about is the psychological war waged on the interwebs.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

BANNON dammit this is just like when leon stormfist threw his lot in with the dread elves of l'ol'ampersan but they turned out to be mystically disguised 3 year olds

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Richard Clark on Bill Maher right now pointing out the part of the whole attack from Russia no one is talking about is the psychological war waged on the interwebs.

it was huge

white people were mind hosed and activated hard core

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

cumshitter posted:

oh ok so bannon is basically a teenage libertarian who wants government to work for him specifically while loving everyone else over

yeah you got it

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Without denying that he blames brown people and Muslims, I'd guess there's probably (((someone else))) he thinks is ultimately responsible for the financial industry loving over the noble Aryan.

cant believe i actually forgot for a second that he hates this (((someone else))) as well, you are correct

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
i hope columbia pictures and warner bros are both currently working on dramatized Pee Pee summer blockbusters

Deep PeePee and Peepeegeddon

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i hav eno idea what to do with my @cumshitteryay twitter address so now ive taken to tweeting political people with "HEYRU RETARD DONT DO THAT GET THE CUM OUT OF UR rear end UR CUMSHITTER"

in my head it comes off like an old man saying "get the wax out of your ears and listen young'n!"

most of my tweets are screen grabs from yakzua 0

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Man this is gonna be a huge nothingburger. Ain't nothing good dropping on a Friday night.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

jesus, this team is loving insane

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

punchymcpunch posted:

*trump rushes in tweeting at the.... goblins? i dunno this is a leroy jenkins analogy i know he did something in WoW which bannon was the ceo of a gold selling company for so im doing like a joke on that but im woefully unprepared for the details*

BANNON dammit leroy jenkinsi mean donald trump omg its happening agaaaaaaain

there was a shantytown in WoW that was full of goblins and i would fish off the pier for hours to get fish to sell for a pittance that I would sell for pebbles that I used to make my sword more powerful

this was like 13 years ago though so idk if the game is different now

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

this became p obvious when after the inaguration the trump tweet replies started being less and less of his pepe army and more and more people pissed off at him for being a dumbass

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

This is going to wait until the middle of next week, I hope. No one will know about it if they leak it over the weekend.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

This is going to wait until the middle of next week, I hope. No one will know about it if they leak it over the weekend.

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/880967435926556672

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

aw gently caress

nothing bourgoer

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Internet Webguy posted:

this became p obvious when after the inaguration the trump tweet replies started being less and less of his pepe army and more and more people pissed off at him for being a dumbass

I'm still amazed when I mention gaslighting and people have no idea what I'm talking about.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

it's gonna be like

THIS WHITE HOUSE guy already knew about the stuff we broke the LAST time we did the tick tick thing to get people to heart our tweets

and then it disappears and everyone dies because they can't remember to breathe b/c of opiates

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmv5pTyz--I

some good poo poo right here v nitecrew

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I'm still amazed when I mention gaslighting and people have no idea what I'm talking about.

or do they??????

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

maybe theyre just pretending not to know

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i know literally nothing poo poo this dudes career but on the headline alone lmebo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I look forward to day when I can play civ x and when I ragequit at 3500 b.c. I will god willing get the lowest possible score of a 'Donald Trump'

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mueller is basically nick fury lol

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hosed up that you need to whole avengers to stop moleman tho

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

stop calling me more

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

(USER WAS NEARLY PUT ON A MUCH LONGER PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:'(

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Tom Gorman posted:

there was a shantytown in WoW that was full of goblins and i would fish off the pier for hours to get fish to sell for a pittance that I would sell for pebbles that I used to make my sword more powerful

this was like 13 years ago though so idk if the game is different now

nah thats basically the standard mmorpg experience

i played a shitload of everquest in highschool and was one of the best enchanters on my server and that was kinda cool i guess. but the best thing i did in that game was write a big dumb post on the server forum making fun of my experience grouping with a person who was notorious for playing a sexually agressive high elf wizard

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/880982082817863681

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

hosed up that you need to whole avengers to stop moleman tho

but he keeps getting away!! by digging yet another hole in the ground!!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Corny posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmv5pTyz--I

some good poo poo right here v nitecrew

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Good Citizen posted:

stop calling me more

moorish cumming

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I just realized that Trump's "it could be infinity" speech wasn't given to his already potato salad brained cabinet, but to Buzz Aldrin.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh good we get at least one instance of this

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/880982229345865729

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/880963473437585408

just when i didnt' think i could like chelsea manning more she starts doxxing the fbi agents who are following her around

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

radical meme posted:

Who the gently caress ever considered TMZ and The National Enquirer to be conservative media?

While the tweet is complete loving ignorant poo poo, the substance is correct because moneyed right wing interests have been taking my over the media since Reagan did away with the Fairness Doctrine.

the owners / editors of both are very close to donny. enquirer was always right leaning but with Donald in the race they went whole hog on that poo poo. the head guy at tmz is a long time buddy and has been running pro-donald content this whole time

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cumshitter posted:

a sexually agressive high elf wizard

mods

• Locked thread