Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

it has no orifices or loving implements

it's useless

It clearly has fingers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Dont Sleep
Mar 4, 2009

In pairing luxury automobiles with large predatory felines we have achieved reality ahead of schedule.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

it has no orifices or loving implements

it's useless

Something something boner something.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I am the bat-nipples on the much too small chest plate.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Not fulgrim 0/10

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

i hope this can tide you over

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

I want Ferrus to penetrate me with his Iron Hands.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Am I reading right online, new librarian is gonna be $35? There goes any curiosity I had about this game lol

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

panascope posted:

I want Ferrus to penetrate me with his Iron Hands.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

w00tmonger posted:

Am I reading right online, new librarian is gonna be $35? There goes any curiosity I had about this game lol

I don't get why small plastic models are worth half the cost of a video game can you all explain this to me

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

evilmiera posted:

I don't get why small plastic models are worth half the cost of a video game can you all explain this to me

Design and manufacturing costs on something with a very limited production run. Plastic moulds are expensive.

Also rampant capitalistic greed.

Full Circle
Feb 20, 2008

evilmiera posted:

In the same way that the bits and bytes of a game cost the company nothing. Most of that cost goes to running the company IE artists, sculptors, casting, administrative costs, packaging, advertising...

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
They are luxury hobby grade plastic figurines.

Also a lot of dumb nerds have a lot of disposable income :retrogames:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Full Circle posted:

In the same way that the bits and bytes of a game cost the company nothing. Most of that cost goes to running the company IE artists, sculptors, casting, administrative costs, packaging, advertising...

Well yes, but similar models from the same company cost way less. I'd have figured you'd lower the price of models or have more, cheaper bundles to have people playing more varied games and more games in general just so you can sell more models when they want to expand their armies?

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
If it came with a metric crapton of options and bits, allowing intricate customization, I might understand. Instead, kits like the current librarian and the Enginseer go for 30 bucks at a wimpy little 9 part kit. It's robbery.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

They charge more for models that have high points costs and/or a given player only needs one of, because they will sell a lot fewer of those models to the game-players.

Self-fulfilling prophecy, though, because by charging far more for those models, they limit their appeal to the non-gaming hobbyists who just want it to paint and display.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

In using my $35 to buy 40 napoleonic dudes made by the perry brothers (who did the green knight, mind you) and painting them in :krad: '80s colors. 1880s of course

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Chill la Chill posted:

In using my $35 to buy 40 napoleonic dudes made by the perry brothers (who did the green knight, mind you) and painting them in :krad: '80s colors. 1880s of course

:hellyeah:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

new leaked vehicle

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Give me three

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Distressingly underarmed.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Now that's some communism :ussr:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

they should actually make that, but for orks

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
space

marines

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Chill la Chill posted:

new leaked vehicle

I almost posted this from FB this morning but there's a lot of color mismatch in the shop.

:hfive:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Moola posted:

space

marines

spessss

mhreeeeeeEEEEEEENS

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
If the triple lascannon rotates that might just be the most bigly beautiful tank metal bawx ever.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
is that a solitary skull on that hubcap looking thing at the bottom? a serious lack of skulls

:mediocre:

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

oh no i missed my chance to join the discord. :qq: Curse having a job!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
We mostly just talk about dogs.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

sounds good to me. I want in.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

It's good and I post probably too many pictures of my dog but I'm proud of him

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

hard counter posted:

they should actually make that

Fixed that for you.

It reminds me of the wooden gun I got bought as a kid. I spent days just doodling on it to add "features" like power settings, extra lasers and missiles, trying my best to put just one more bit in there without ruining the rest of the drawings on the gun. In retrospect, I now know why I like Warhams.

Edit: Also I'm the Whirlwind launcher that will fire straight into the gunner's back.

evilmiera fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Jul 1, 2017

Ghost of Babyhead
Jun 28, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Chill la Chill posted:

new leaked vehicle

WARHAMMER COMMUNI$M

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Chill la Chill posted:

new leaked vehicle

:perfect: A legit improvement.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

It's too heavy to hover, so it kinda just skids along the ground being pulled by tiny wolves.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

good dogs

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Let me in, drat it! I want to join in on the good dogs.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
first you must complete these riddles

1. f__k
2. I am ____
3. good and ____

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

The firetruck meme, but unrelated to the riddles