Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

It was made by Peter, what do you expect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

it looks like it's shrugging

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

¯\_¯\_(ツ)_/¯_/¯

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I'm pretty certain that this is going to lead to a month of Peter and MJ being forced to listen to Moleman and Aunt May making love through the far too thin walls of their hotel.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Mole Man sure knows how to work that stick.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

May: What are you two whispering about?
Spider-Man: Look I'm just trying to score with your nephew's wife, lady.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Jerusalem posted:

May: What are you two whispering about?
Spider-Man: Look I'm just trying to score with your nephew's wife, lady.

Well Spidey is into swinging.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Aunt May must have just read a newspaper spider-man strip

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Moley so goddamn amped to sacrifice himself for the greater good while Aunt May is watching that he completely forgets Tyrannus is a comic book villain.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Something about May's eye in that first panel...

Irukandji Syndrome
Dec 26, 2008

Kurui Reiten posted:

Something about May's eye in that first panel...

This is genuinely unsettling

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Has nobody noticed that Spider-Man is following Mary Jane across the country? Do they just assume he's her stalker?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

they know it's peter and just play along so he doesn't feel bad

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They think he's stalking Peter.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Spider-Man's a known attention whore. He has a dedicated photographer and now he's following a supermodel around to try and get in all of her pictures.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
There's been at least one storyline in NSM where everyone thought MJ was cheating on Peter with Spider-man, and she played into it to make herself more famous.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

YEAH team up with Mole Man to... beat up Mole Man.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I like that he's smiling as spidey uses the times mole man got beat up as motivation

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

You know, one reason they call them the Fantastic Four because there are four of them.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Johnny Walker posted:

You know, one reason they call them the Fantastic Four because there are four of them.
They just need to recruit two more to help out. Rocket can come back for an encore, and then...enter Sabretooth.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Spiderman the fantastic four has one verified genius and the other three are still smarter than you.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Please do not lick the Molemans.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

mind the walrus posted:

Spiderman the fantastic four has one verified genius and the other three are still smarter than you.

I wouldn't call Reed Richards any permutation of 'genius'.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I was talking about Sue :smug:

Ponsonby Britt
Mar 13, 2006
I think you mean, why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? Wassup?

Johnny Walker posted:

The Newspaper New Fantastic Four: Spider-Man, Mole Man, Marvella, and the Golden Oldie.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Johnny Walker posted:

they have an old woman and an actress there to round out the squad, they'll be fine

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Synthbuttrange posted:

YEAH team up with Mole Man to... beat up Mole Man.

:unsmith:

Irukandji Syndrome
Dec 26, 2008
I was reading the old archives linked in the OP (early 1999) and there's a storyline where Kingpin captures Spiderman and wants to fight him one on one before unmasking him. So he greases the walls so Spiderman can't cling to them and has a wrist blade to cut his webbing, to make it a fair fight. Also, he's shirtless for some reason.

How does Spiderman stop him THIS time, you might ask?

That's right. He webbed over a vent and in about 2 minutes, started running out of oxygen in this incredibly large room. Let's ignore the logistics that his webbing would probably not be an airtight seal. How is Peter unaffected but Kingpin immediately is? :confused:

:shepface: ???????

edit:

Oh yeah, and after defeating him, he doesn't even call the cops despite the fact that he kidnapped both him and a TV psychiatrist, and tried to kill him. Just says 'oh that rascal, he'll be back again with a new scheme some other time! Pays my bills, hyuk hyuk!' and leaves without doing anything.

And she calls him the sanest man she's ever known.

Irukandji Syndrome fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Jul 1, 2017

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Irukandji Syndrome posted:

:shepface: ???????

And she calls him the sanest man she's ever known.

I love this comic. I love this comic so much.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Spider-Man is superhuman. There are plenty of times when he's been able to hold his breath or endure smoke/gas longer than regular people because of his powers. But a pocket of air in his mask is undeniably a better solution.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

For the record, even though Kingpin can give Spider-man a workout, and possibly knock him out if he gets the drop on him, there's no way he should be an actual threat in a one on one fight to the point that Spidey needs to use bad science tricks to beat him. Spider-man's stronger, tougher and faster than Kingpin by a country mile.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Lurdiak posted:

For the record, even though Kingpin can give Spider-man a workout, and possibly knock him out if he gets the drop on him, there's no way he should be an actual threat in a one on one fight to the point that Spidey needs to use bad science tricks to beat him. Spider-man's stronger, tougher and faster than Kingpin by a country mile.

Yep. Top-tier normal human vs. proportional strength and agility of a spider.

(Someone please post that Punisher page, I don't have it right now.)

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Nah, you want this one:

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Mole Man's face lights up at the thought of getting licked by the Fantastic Four.. SEVERAL TIMES

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Johnny Walker posted:

another reason is that they are fantastic. newspaper spiderman is more of a great lakes avengers guy.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Spider-Man's only weaknesses, grease and knives.

This is the NSM I've been waiting for!

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
The story I just read my son from his Avengers Storybook Collection had Tyrannus as the badguy. It was hard not to giggle at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Please tell me this is unedited, I need this in my life.

• Locked thread