Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cumshitter posted:

this is my #1 go to drunk song and im sharing it with yall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPpGp_J3z2A

shane macgowan > ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

lame

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
baloogan if I want to get into the autism world domination games where would I start? hearts of iron?

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/881011517180727298

https://mobile.twitter.com/PTRSIH/status/807754062640934912

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
for some reason these songs remind me of the time i went out some after hours party here in la. la bars close at 2 AM and theyre only recently considering letting bars stay open on a midwest/east coast schedule

anyway we had done a lot of lovely coke and around dawn we ended up in the back yard of a random home and the guy who invited us there was like, "Yeah, the party is there. Just go inside."

we thought that was pretty sketch so we were like "uh.... you first?" and he didn't. but we badgered him in to committing what i was pretty sure was home invasion and then we ran down the block and called a lyft home and used the rest of our coke to stay up drinking and playing mario kart. we sucked.

also for some reaosn the korean church across the street from me pressured one of their attendees to play a bugle on the street at 7 am. they did this every sunday and it annoyed me. so i put the tv on youtube and blasted Chuck Mangione's "Feels So Good" as a counter protest to the korean churches early morning bugle serenade

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZczlPRZNc

Edit goddamnit why can't I embed from awful app

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

self owns from a year ago is the only reason twitter is good

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baller Ina posted:

throw a dart at a globe

youve got an honest shot at being right

the dart bounced off

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

somewhere, a duck throws its wings up and shouts and does not know why

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

BarronsArtGallery posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZczlPRZNc

Edit goddamnit why can't I embed from awful app

when pasting there's a video option if you're on ios, android is probaby the same. it automatically adds the bbcode

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

for some reason these songs remind me of the time i went out some after hours party here in la. la bars close at 2 AM and theyre only recently considering letting bars stay open on a midwest/east coast schedule

anyway we had done a lot of lovely coke and around dawn we ended up in the back yard of a random home and the guy who invited us there was like, "Yeah, the party is there. Just go inside."

we thought that was pretty sketch so we were like "uh.... you first?" and he didn't. but we badgered him in to committing what i was pretty sure was home invasion and then we ran down the block and called a lyft home and used the rest of our coke to stay up drinking and playing mario kart. we sucked.

also for some reaosn the korean church across the street from me pressured one of their attendees to play a bugle on the street at 7 am. they did this every sunday and it annoyed me. so i put the tv on youtube and blasted Chuck Mangione's "Feels So Good" as a counter protest to the korean churches early morning bugle serenade

lovely coke? coke can be lovely? what constitutes lovely coke? is it that it's particularly stepped on?

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Guy Goodbody posted:

the dart bounced off

peacemaker trump?

my god...

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

lovely coke? coke can be lovely? what constitutes lovely coke? is it that it's particularly stepped on?

yeah stepped on

thats pretty much the point of an la after party. you go to a place thats not a bar and buy stepped on coke and get tecates at $6 per beer around 3 am

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

stop playing coy linds

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

ah, balance of power

Chris Crawford was probably the most pretentious of early computer game designers, and I do not hold that against him in any way

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

GrimGypsy posted:

guys

current pace suggests that day crew is gonna get the hitler page

we cant let them have it

:justpost:

ahhh

wait who gives a poo poo goin to bed

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

nite cru

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

yeah stepped on

thats pretty much the point of an la after party. you go to a place thats not a bar and buy stepped on coke and get tecates at $6 per beer around 3 am

huh
it sounds kinda fun
:coolfish:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

cumshitter posted:

this is my #1 go to drunk song and im sharing it with yall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmOe27SJ3Yc

good choice, here the first of mine that came to mind im sure theres others but idc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDwltcAo_Bg

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Junkyard Poodle posted:

stop playing coy linds

bwahahahahaha! :roflolmao:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i feel really bad for second generation korean immigrants because my best friend in grade school was one

whenever he and his family didnt show up for church his pastor would leave passive aggressive voicemails. his dad eventually told the guy to gently caress off and theyd idnt become atheists but they became lay presbytirians or whatever.

when we got old enough to drink my buddy would tell me how he would have meltdowns in his korean sunday school. all of their hyms were basically childrens songs like john henry was a steel driving man or camptown racing. but in korean, and the refrain was always a butchered repition of "hallejujah"

he cursed his sunday school teacher out inf ront of his calss saying "do you have any idea how ridiculous this makes us look to white people!? our hymns are their children's songs we look like morons."

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i need to take a poo poo,but the toilet seat is too cold. im going to kill myself. thanks obama

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I hate how much piss is associated with Trump now. I find it really uncomfortable now to tell people how much I love drinking pee

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/880963473437585408

just when i didnt' think i could like chelsea manning more she starts doxxing the fbi agents who are following her around

is that guy a midget or something

i can't make sense of his proportions

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it is cat holding time i guess

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i just played balance of power on dosreload for the 1st time and did nothing except send troops to israeli rebels as the USSR for 8 years and won, so um lil tip there for you political 'newbies'

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

i need to take a poo poo,but the toilet seat is too cold. im going to kill myself. thanks obama

*sits on toilet, spreads legs*

*sings*

poo poo through me... when you are not strong...

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cumshitter posted:

*sits on toilet, spreads legs*

*sings*

poo poo through me... when you are not strong...

this gave me the spiritual fire to take the poo poo. it is accomplished. it rests now in oblivion

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

SKULL.GIF posted:

is that guy a midget or something

i can't make sense of his proportions

large head

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

this gave me the spiritual fire to take the poo poo. it is accomplished. it rests now in oblivion

infinity starts here.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
yeah stan was taken from the world much too young. if only he'd been selfish enough to elbow his way to the front :smith:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

the infinite, yes, they said I didn't have a chance, and then a massive electoral college landslide, unbelievable. the infinite, we're definitely looking into that

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Orkin Mang posted:

ur gonna poo poo urself when ur CNS shuts down anyways so sounds like a plan... :byewhore:

also best drunk band is guided by voices, 5x5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-V6AGuA2k

the pogues are garbage, at least as a band - tho shane macgowans level of physical wear and accompanying brain damage do make for decent entertanment its become a stale and sad act like 20+yrs ago now

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Weeeeird. Packing to leave for a wedding tomorrow and forgot I had this graphic novel, Logicomix, in my backpack and start reading it and Bertrand Russell is talking abt meeting Cantor, who has gone mad.

The yooneevurse is tryin to tell me sumthin

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

streams of pisskey

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gettin' druuuuunk, feeling powerful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbwQXVcbkU0

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Agronox posted:

the infinite, yes, they said I didn't have a chance, and then a massive electoral college landslide, unbelievable. the infinite, we're definitely looking into that

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Guy Goodbody posted:

I hate how much piss is associated with Trump now. I find it really uncomfortable now to tell people how much I love drinking pee

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Free baloogan

• Locked thread