Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

FauxLeather posted:

I don't know what you're talking about, this is the most OG thing I've ever seen

Give this artist a raise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
I don't think it's a very good song, but I don't think it's quite that bad

Now, the chart? Ugh.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

both the song and limp bizkit are good

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Zenostein posted:

Do anzus have bananas on them?

Also I like the K U M hidden in KoUMe's hat

They are nicely intricate designs.

it's a two leaf clover

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

both the song and limp bizkit are good
   /
  /
:fella:

Futaba Anzu posted:

it's a two leaf clover

well i guess she's half-sized so it's fine

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

Zenostein posted:

well i guess she's half-sized so it's fine

her surname means sprout, the japanese love their kanji puns

edit: i should say it literally means 'two leaf' hence the icon

l33tc4k30fd00m fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jul 1, 2017

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
The anime expo Anisong World Matsuri idol concert was loving great. In conclusion, idols are good

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

It made me want to buy a bunch of random idol merch I'm really never using, but was amazing even despite that.

I thought I was free from the days of having Ikenai Borderline stuck in my head.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
:same:

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Allarion posted:

The anime expo Anisong World Matsuri idol concert was loving great. In conclusion, idols are good

If you aren't interested in AX on Sunday, Bushiroad has an event going on this weekend at the Long Beach Convention Center. Like a card tournament and event stuff. BanG Dream and Milky Holmes performances. Umi and Nico's VA's will have signings on Sunday, but Mimori's is at noon while Soramaru's is at 5 so the times are spread pretty far apart. It costs $15 to get in and you need to purchase $30 worth of stuff to get a voucher for signing, but you could easily spend that much at AX in a day.

Of course, if you don't have access to a car, good luck trying to get from downtown LA to Long Beach.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Trihugger posted:

If you aren't interested in AX on Sunday, Bushiroad has an event going on this weekend at the Long Beach Convention Center. Like a card tournament and event stuff. BanG Dream and Milky Holmes performances. Umi and Nico's VA's will have signings on Sunday, but Mimori's is at noon while Soramaru's is at 5 so the times are spread pretty far apart. It costs $15 to get in and you need to purchase $30 worth of stuff to get a voucher for signing, but you could easily spend that much at AX in a day.

Of course, if you don't have access to a car, good luck trying to get from downtown LA to Long Beach.

ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I started playing LL again now, in July, so I can continue hoarding gems to splurge on nico draws on her birthday.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

her surname means sprout, the japanese love their kanji puns

edit: i should say it literally means 'two leaf' hence the icon

That's almost disappointing in how sensible it is.

Then again, candy wouldn't do and royalties are a bit difficult to make into a patch, I imagine.

Chill la Chill posted:

I started playing LL again now, in July, so I can continue hoarding gems to splurge on nico draws on her birthday.

glhf

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

:eyepop:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

are those crank yankers

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

please discuss crank yanking elsewhere

ty

appreciate this nice syoko instead

https://twitter.com/_na_ko_/status/881351094038806528

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

U must at least have an anime avatar to backseat mod in this forum

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

sounds like someone's not a Syoko fan.

Thats okay there's like 150 of them, I'm sure you can find your very own cinderella girls™

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

Zenostein posted:

sounds like someone's not a Syoko fan.

Oh yeah speaking of, I got SSR Syoko from cinfest!!!

Also Yuki, Hinako, Minami, Hajime, Anastasia, Fumika, Rika and cinfest Miku. I forgot to screenshot everyone as ususal though. The new rates are very nice.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Die.

I got, uh.

I don't know her name.

She's still in my crate because my inventory is full.

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

To be fair I had about 35k jewels so I wasn't especially lucky. Not like some of those people getting 4 SSR's in a single 10 pull.

Going through hundreds of commus for the free jewels was a killer. Letting them build up is a big mistake.

l33tc4k30fd00m fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Jul 3, 2017

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Double t1 get, and score t1 streak upped to 9 events!

Now I can focus on translating more Symphogear XDU stuff.

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
Kicking myself for spending my wealth of free star points before this event, I need to learn the art of Gatcha Patience.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

To be fair I had about 35k jewels so I wasn't especially lucky. Not like some of those people getting 4 SSR's in a single 10 pull.

Going through hundreds of commus for the free jewels was a killer. Letting them build up is a big mistake.

I fear I have at least an hour of voiced commus to go through. Hell, Cool alone is probably an hour.

They're not even ones whose voices I hate, so I don't wanna just mash through them.

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
https://twitter.com/omgitsbarri/status/881574479771574272

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

obama talked about kpop idols loving in-n-out in some speech today. his sole legacy

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Hamburgers came up twice in the concert, this was inevitable.

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

Zenostein posted:

They're not even ones whose voices I hate, so I don't wanna just mash through them.

Oh yeah I'm learning Japanese so I always sit through the voiced ones on auto.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm on incredibly lovely throttled mobile data right now so that loaded super slow, and I started to get mad when it got halfway through the red text

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

It's been over for a couple days now, but I really wish I had the money to go to Anime Expo and that idol concert. So drat expensive to do that whole trip though.

Also, blew like 5 loveca (plus a level up rollover LP) at he last couple hours to get the second Mari for idolization during the recent YohaMari event, but in doing so, I killed my Score Match ranking because I played like poo poo, so I didn't manage to get the S seal, but was in no danger of not tiering high enough to grab the event Yohane, who is already idolized and max bonded.

Love this new summer promo for easy gems for playing MIRAI Ticket, plus login giveaways. Should be able to do another Aqours pull sooner rather than later, since this new Animal set looks pretty drat cute. Would've been able to do it already if I hadn't spent all that much during the event, but it shouldn't be too bad to make up.

Also, long maintenance for an update on EN SIF tonight, wonder what they're adding to the game.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jul 5, 2017

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

Oh yeah I'm learning Japanese so I always sit through the voiced ones on auto.

I just put stuff on auto because lol I can't read this, and also I don't want to keep tapping on the screen. Although that's less of an issue in deresute's commus than the ones in bang dream. They feel like twice as long.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I'm on incredibly lovely throttled mobile data right now so that loaded super slow, and I started to get mad when it got halfway through the red text

same, but disappointed when i realized it didn't stop there.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

GhostStalker posted:

It's been over for a couple days now, but I really wish I had the money to go to Anime Expo and that idol concert. So drat expensive to do that whole trip though.

Also, blew like 5 loveca (plus a level up rollover LP) at he last couple hours to get the second Mari for idolization during the recent YohaMari event, but in doing so, I killed my Score Match ranking because I played like poo poo, so I didn't manage to get the S seal, but was in no danger of not tiering high enough to grab the event Yohane, who is already idolized and max bonded.

Love this new summer promo for easy gems for playing MIRAI Ticket, plus login giveaways. Should be able to do another Aqours pull sooner rather than later, since this new Animal set looks pretty drat cute. Would've been able to do it already if I hadn't spent all that much during the event, but it shouldn't be too bad to make up.

Also, long maintenance for an update on EN SIF tonight, wonder what they're adding to the game.

The live was the best and I died. I might write up more when I get home.

The update's presumably the one for a few qol improvements and most importantly blue ticket scouting for Aqours and 10- and 25-blue ticket pulls.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Zenostein posted:

I just put stuff on auto because lol I can't read this, and also I don't want to keep tapping on the screen. Although that's less of an issue in deresute's commus than the ones in bang dream. They feel like twice as long.

same, but disappointed when i realized it didn't stop there.

Dang I assumed with a lot of what you post you were fluent

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

graybook posted:

Dang I assumed with a lot of what you post you were fluent

in google translate, mostly

I can sorta tell what's going on if I'm listening, since that doesn't require knowing a ton of kanji. That's the real reason why I actually listen to the voiced ones.

Like the various 4komas and stuff on twitter are either "i understood enough of this to probably know what's going on, at least" or "I was curious enough to vomit it into google translate and then interpret that"

weeb fluent.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Sort of sour grapes glad I didn't attend the idol concert at ax because neither they or the crowds really seemed to be high energy and also it was mostly dominated by love live whereas imas only got a few standard songs in.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
WUG and Walkure loving destroyed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Yeah, kinda a shame the Cinderella Girls didn't hit the hype levels the other 3 groups did. Though I can understand the reasoning behind each group's set of songs, basically doing their big iconic group songs (usually anime OP and ED) and maybe one surprise. Unfortunately for CG, their standard songs are ok, while their solos and subunit songs tend to be the standouts, so that kinda made their showing kinda weaker. Yes Party Time was pretty good though. Just kind of a shame since we could gotten have Tokimeki or Moonside, but understandable why we didn't. WUG and Walkure's main stuff was always drat good in the first place, and Aqours main stuff is pretty high too, though it would have been nice to get a subunit song from them.

Allarion fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jul 5, 2017