Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

read job for best satan appreciation today

or jubilees i guess

yeah i think ill go with jubilee shes one a my fave x-men next to ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

how the gently caress do you navigate imgur so well from a motherfukken telephone :cmon:

its a gigantic nexus 6 and i have thin fingers so everything works out

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

whats the exact context on this you son of a submariner

http://youtu.be/OROlF8zB9z0

buzz hits stupid fat bastards usually

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah i think ill go with jubilee shes one a my fave x-men

is she still a vampire in a lone wolf and cub situation or what

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Chokes McGee posted:

also lmao if you think cspan is a representation of the population at large it's the loudest collection of trolls and weirdos

*checks thread*

second largest

it's not necessarily a representation of the population at large but it is a representation of the sorts of people who drum up support for candidates and get people to the voting booths

this thread is also that, in a diff way. the cspanners are more down to earth and express sentiments you won't often hear through other avenues, and are pretty dang representative, imo.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

its a gigantic nexus 6 and i have thin fingers so everything works out

no like

it just wont work on my iphone 6+ idky

the app was complete poo poo and wouldnt give me links to my pix and the site is complete poo poo and wont pull up half my pix

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

is she still a vampire in a lone wolf and cub situation or what

idk i never read the comics i just watched the cartoons

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mayor Dave posted:

it's 6 am and i tried to sleep but this loving bird won't stop tweeting and now donald has to get in on the action

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm using my dumb tablet to look @ CSPAM @ the moment

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

also lmao if you think cspan is a representation of the population at large it's the loudest collection of trolls and weirdos

*checks thread*

second largest

HEY! MOTHRA FUKKRO!!!

some of us is trolls / weirdos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

How To Be A Loser In Victory Lane

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah i think ill go with jubilee shes one a my fave x-men next to ed balls

Jean Grey

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Trump is chris farley in a stupid fat guy comedy where republicans are the daughter and democrats are the stern father who goes completely insane over his daughters love for a stupid clown turd, written and directed by adam sandler

trump is andy kaufman in his ultimate comedic role, an adaption of his tony clifton character that was more successful than he ever anticipated

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

America killed my productivity, I want to sue

lmebo a productive frenchman, sure, real believable

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

consumed by normies posted:

trump is andy kaufman in his ultimate comedic role, an adaption of his tony clifton character that was more successful than he ever anticipated

tony grifton

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sucks

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

lmebo a productive frenchman, sure, real believable

voir, c'est croire

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/881020985595408384

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

he got famous for writing about a limp dicked loser :sad:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

👉 onerous sick filth 👈

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

what up cyclops

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

idk i never read the comics i just watched the cartoons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IzSGvXc_PM

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

hey squiz, what's the most butchered part of the Bible wrt funky translations that still persist?

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

has there been a side by side sync of Ashley doing eyebrow raises against the 10 second all trump emotion gif?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

consumed by normies posted:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

e:fb

Bert Roberge has issued a correction as of 16:38 on Jul 1, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

genghis khan is a good song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2bvPzvFlP8

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

How To Be A Loser In Victory Lane

lol seriously

they dont make'em like they used to

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Trash Trick posted:

it's not necessarily a representation of the population at large but it is a representation of the sorts of people who drum up support for candidates and get people to the voting booths

this thread is also that, in a diff way. the cspanners are more down to earth and express sentiments you won't often hear through other avenues, and are pretty dang representative, imo.

I do not agree necessarily but this is a well thought through and articulated argument so gj

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

deadgoon posted:

what is this hip enw song everone is posting about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2bvPzvFlP8

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

no like

it just wont work on my iphone 6+ idky

the app was complete poo poo and wouldnt give me links to my pix and the site is complete poo poo and wont pull up half my pix

you can tell chrome to grab the desktop version of a web-site

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

also both known for having holes in their brain

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syxdm1R1KEE

thefutureisforsaken

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

also both known for having holes in their brain

dang

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLKYOSiW7U4&t=37s

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

you can tell chrome to grab the desktop version of a web-site

hum guess ill hafta download it again

i tried to get imgur to work on chrome last time i d/l'ed it, that was the reason

but then i got high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Uranium 235 posted:

obviously trudeau is way better than trump, but isn't that question and answer a bit contrived? iirc, he said a day or two before that he hoped someone would ask him about quantum computing, and then someone did. he gives his prepared answer and then looks smart

Society is a spectacle, bro.

• Locked thread