Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lol at the mods gettin trolled by trash trick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

omg this is amazing

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Turdfuzz posted:

one weird trick to troll mods

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

turdfuzz it is an honor to shitpost with u dude

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

"trolled" :mad:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

also lmao if you think

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

nobody's favorite is jean grey come on

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

there is no honor in this way of life

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This thread's getting deleted at midnight too :smith:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
don't think just TRUMP

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

good

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

This thread's getting deleted at midnight too :smith:

that means i aint gootaa see ur fuckeing posts

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

TMMadman posted:

Ed Balls thinks that's enough about your sex life.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

but then i got high

ya mo b right there :420:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZTOcSvu1Xw

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

mods pls change Chris James 2 to Piss James Poo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I WISh a fat orange retard was president of the united state

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
actually he's a very healthy and fit man

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

there is no honor in this way of life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3G6Dx9z3G4

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol if u believe anything

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

mods pls change Chris James 2 to Piss James Poo

lol fukken :owned:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah i think ill go with jubilee shes one a my fave x-men next to ed balls

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
think im gonna head out in a bit and see whats going down, then grab a couple pounds of fresh local clams and a sixxer and just gormandize while playin bangers out on the deck under the warm northern summer sun

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
The best part of night crew is skipping 582 posts and not feeling guilty

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

I love that he calls Joe just normal 'crazy Joe' but he's so enraged that a woman made fun of him he has to be all "AND STUPID LOW IQ DUMB AS A ROCK MEANIE UGLY FACED MIKA!!!!"

Like, it's so obvious he gets triggered when any minority laughs at him.

I like to think this is why he's so loving mad at Obama (well that and pure envy)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

rear end cobra posted:

I WISh a fat orange retard was president of the united state

*monkey's paw curls*

*is actually turdfuzz's avatar giving everyone the finger*

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the more thoughts you have in your head leaves less room for the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

is she still a vampire in a lone wolf and cub situation or what

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I got Official Confirmation

Someone was accused of thinking and the admins had to respond by either turning us in for execution or deleting the thread as an apology

Get the goodposts in while you can

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i believe its time u :gb2byob:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Yeah, having put two kids through this very program, I can tell you the blue side comes back with open eyes on the degree to which conservative platforms are ideologically-driven as opposed to being based on data.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

logikv9 posted:

the more thoughts you have in your head leaves less room for the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump

*thinking harder than ever before* sex is like...... a political debate

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

lol if u dont do that 24/7/365

hit last and :orb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCscZ2tPFmI

the name of this subforum is C-SPAM

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol mclmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

holy moley this latest trump tweet

https://twitter.com/dril/status/880902944694185986

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Junkyard Poodle posted:

hey squiz, what's the most butchered part of the Bible wrt funky translations that still persist?

letters of paul are prob the most consequentially bad because first of all a bunch of them werent written by paul or when paul was even alive and second of all there are obv insertions by later authors, and we can speculate about redactions also but w/e, and pauls enormous personal influence over western thought via his privileged position in christianity means that people are taking a lot of bullshit as foundational culture, paul wasnt a tenth as anti woman as the epistles look today for instance

in terms of raw translation poo poo its anything people go back to the """""original""""" hebrew for instead of looking to the septuagint because the hebrew texts we have passed thru thousands of years and thousands of transcriptions w small and large errors introduced since the septuagint was made, and it was a real fuckin good piece of translation when it was

protestants generally loooove going back to real flawed hebrew/aramaic texts only to get dunked on the next time a cave full of ancient texts is uncovered and it turns out they resemble the septuagint more than they resemble the hebrew these guys worked from

but on the other hand these documents evolved over a long period of time anyway, there are minimum four major scribal/editorial strategies in the mfin torah (jepd) and theyve chopped up a bunch stuff and remixed stuff that was synthesized from multiple sources in the first place, like im not remembering the number but that psalm thats just an israelite adaptation of ab egyptian prayer or hymb or w/e and completely doesnt fit w a lot of hebrew paradigms but welp its canonical af now

so i mean its all part of the ongoing documentary evolution, we're just more able to track that evolution now

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

the worst part of day crew is listening to which posts they read :smug:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol if u dont do that 24/7/365

hit last and :orb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCscZ2tPFmI

i usu finish the last page i posted on to see if i got any emptyquotes

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRwkcV1VL7k

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

letters of paul are prob the most consequentially bad because first of all a bunch of them werent written by paul or when paul was even alive and second of all there are obv insertions by later authors, and we can speculate about redactions also but w/e, and pauls enormous personal influence over western thought via his privileged position in christianity means that people are taking a lot of bullshit as foundational culture, paul wasnt a tenth as anti woman as the epistles look today for instance

in terms of raw translation poo poo its anything people go back to the """""original""""" hebrew for instead of looking to the septuagint because the hebrew texts we have passed thru thousands of years and thousands of transcriptions w small and large errors introduced since the septuagint was made, and it was a real fuckin good piece of translation when it was

protestants generally loooove going back to real flawed hebrew/aramaic texts only to get dunked on the next time a cave full of ancient texts is uncovered and it turns out they resemble the septuagint more than they resemble the hebrew these guys worked from

but on the other hand these documents evolved over a long period of time anyway, there are minimum four major scribal/editorial strategies in the mfin torah (jepd) and theyve chopped up a bunch stuff and remixed stuff that was synthesized from multiple sources in the first place, like im not remembering the number but that psalm thats just an israelite adaptation of ab egyptian prayer or hymb or w/e and completely doesnt fit w a lot of hebrew paradigms but welp its canonical af now

so i mean its all part of the ongoing documentary evolution, we're just more able to track that evolution now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

the worst part of day crew

tbf thats every part

• Locked thread