Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Venom Snake posted:

I don't really think the dems chose to be anything since that would require them to take a defined stance on something other than "what the GOP is doing is bad"

they made their choice during everyone's favorite primary but it really sealed the deal for me when the CA dems shat on the nurse's union and killed statewide medicare for all for ~reasons~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

'bros before hoes amirite, cuckron?' - TRIMP

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

they made their choice during everyone's favorite primary but it really sealed the deal for me when the CA dems shat on the nurse's union and killed statewide medicare for all for ~reasons~

my favotrite part of that was when people started say "just do it through a ballot initiative" and im here thinking what we do need the democrats for if the people have to do everything themselves

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

thread, as the kids say

https://twitter.com/swingingstorm/status/881282106156089345

this is all being done to make some khaki wearing dipshits in the beltway feel big about themselves at the next conference and to protect pistachio farms

I mean hey at least it will get so hot eventually our jets won't be able to fly over the ME right

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

TotalHell posted:

ahh bill it's uh...it's me, the man responsible for naming things...I saw your tweet. and I agree

This Tweet and the latest one (where Trump suggests using a different hashtag for fake news) are solid enough evidence on their own that the Republican Party now looks to Trump to define the English language. They want him to write a Trumpster's Dictionary to compete with Meriam-Webster, tweet by tweet.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Business Gorillas posted:

See but the trend everywhere is just aversion to doing things in general. Be it leftist stuff or not the dems literally do not know how to govern except to oppose right wing bullshit beyond the city level.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Joementum posted:

thread, as the kids say

https://twitter.com/swingingstorm/status/881282106156089345

this is all being done to make some khaki wearing dipshits in the beltway feel big about themselves at the next conference and to protect pistachio farms

that's not a funny number :smith:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

triple sulk posted:

billy mitch is amusing in the cspam kinda way but really he's a blight and needs to stay the gently caress away from the large stage in the same way that hannity is terrible and dangerous

Mitchell and Hannity are terrible and dangerous but hardly unique. There's 2 milllion idiots with just as much shamelessness who would slobber on trumps knob just as effectively.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

WAR ON CHRISTMAS IS FEDERAL POLICY Y'ALL

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/881318055216906240

e:

https://twitter.com/DavidNakamura/status/881316877900840960

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

deathbysnusnu posted:

Mitchell and Hannity are terrible and dangerous but hardly unique. There's 2 milllion idiots with just as much shamelessness who would slobber on trumps knob just as effectively.

fair

i just don't like the idea of giving any of the potentially dangerous idiots a voice, period, and i'm just looking at the ladder of "could become more prominent" which is where mitch is

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Mayor Dave posted:

The balls duh

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

christmas is a lovely commercialized holiday and thanksgiving is absurdly better

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

How can Trump be modern anything when he got the oldest balls of any president ever?

:thunk:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/881274683034918918

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

triple sulk posted:

christmas is a lovely commercialized holiday and thanksgiving is absurdly better

agree so hard with this. thanksgiving is the best holiday and christians should step up their game and bring back real feast holidays. gently caress Cromwell, he sucked.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Oh phew, I thought I was gonna have to say happy holidays this Tuesday so I don't offend the libtards. But Pres Trump has my back!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

I mean hey at least it will get so hot eventually our jets won't be able to fly over the ME right

Just insert any F-35 joking reference here you wish. I prefer the custom fuel trucks required to keep the fuel cool enough to not overheat the plane on takeoff in weather much cooler than 120 degrees Fahrenheit.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

never

he should be buried with full honors and a 21 nut shot salute

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

A Handed Missus posted:

CONDUCTOR TRUMP :vince:

LMAO like he even knows anything at all about music.
He's more of an environmental sounds guy if you know what I mean.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Joementum posted:

agree so hard with this. thanksgiving is the best holiday and christians should step up their game and bring back real feast holidays. gently caress Cromwell, he sucked.

it's just so gift heavy now it's comical

as a kid i can see why you'd hate thanksgiving because it's all adults but then you become an adult and thanksgiving owns

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

triple sulk posted:

Halloween, New Years, Fourth of July: the get drunk and wake up naked and confused trifecta.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

triple sulk posted:

ever notice how christmas and new year's both celebrate the birthday of the same guy :thunk:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

TOTAL WORBSHIP

:orb:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I personally think "happy holidays" is often more efficient, religious views aside, because it doesn't become outdated if the ad will continue to run between December 26 and January 2 and it's shorter than "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!" so it works when there isn't enough time for both

Now you're either with Christmas or against it. Corporations will need to choose words carefully and utter the word "Christmas", even on January 1, in the holiday message. Otherwise, the Trumpsters will take their omission for allegiance and tweetstorm PR campaign against their product and say they'll boycott it but they'll all continue to use it anyway

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
my first act as president would be to make a new feast holiday

it would be the most popular presidential act in American history

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Lord of Pie posted:

How can Trump be modern anything when he got the oldest balls of any president ever?

trump undergoes a yearly ball lift to go along with his hair transplants

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lord of Pie posted:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Joementum posted:

See how hard white people can gently caress up juneteenth.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

happy holidays isnt even non-religious. happy holy day. it's right there in the name.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

rofl gw photoshopping that crowd to make it smaller #fakenews

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
okay shut up. this is important

what should iw atch on netflix?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! is a MESS

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gringostar posted:

never

he should be buried with full honors and a 21 nut shot salute

His tombstone should read Destroyer of GOP Manhoods

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Venom Snake posted:

See but the trend everywhere is just aversion to doing things in general. Be it leftist stuff or not the dems literally do not know how to govern except to oppose right wing bullshit beyond the city level.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but having a plan for governance both requires active policy and a vision for the world beyond the status quo, both of which centrists lack

It's the same reason why all of their candidates are loving dorks, firebrands need fire and means tested welfare reforms sure as poo poo ain't getting the blood moving

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bethamphetamine posted:

Just insert any F-35 joking reference here you wish. I prefer the custom fuel trucks required to keep the fuel cool enough to not overheat the plane on takeoff in weather much cooler than 120 degrees Fahrenheit.

Gonna own so hard when we have to throw out all of our poo poo and go back to cold war era tech

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Joementum posted:

in all seriousness the fact the us desperately needs to catch up with europe on vacation policy

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Thatim posted:

stranger things, friend

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Thatim posted:

house of cards

[turns to camera]

ahh just gave him a bad suggestion, but he won't figure it out until mah plan is already in place :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump 7/4: merry christmas

• Locked thread