Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im the guy cosplaying as george washington

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
There's what looks like a family having a picnic on the grounds which the crowd seems to believe are Antifa.

They've left them alone, but I think this is like a tribal thing since because they're not part of the crowd, and they're on the capitol grounds, they must be part of the bad guys. "We invite Antifa over there to come join us" etc. etc. Family sits there awkwardly.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
And now...! We're going to march back to the park from where we came!!!! And there will be a raffle! And then we're going to get lunch because we haven't eaten all day!

Trump!!!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

There's what looks like a family having a picnic on the grounds which the crowd seems to believe are Antifa.

They've left them alone, but I think this is like a tribal thing since because they're not part of the crowd, and they're on the capitol grounds, they must be part of the bad guys. "We invite Antifa over there to come join us" etc. etc. Family sits there awkwardly.

poor folks.

:smithfrog:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Thought this was relevant

https://twitter.com/CallMeSpits/status/880507184114802689

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

I sort of hope that this is how these stupid rallies play out in the future. They get all riled up for the 'antifa' - who never bothers to show up. So then, there's these out of shape 40-something dudes, sweating profusely in their hockey or lacrosse gear, in the hot sun for hours, waiting for a battle that never happens.

It'd also deprive the Proud Boys of their '4th level' or whatever that poo poo is, which is beating up a member of antifa.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
the frightening thing about the future is these loving imbeciles getting even a modicum of political influence thanks ghouls like the Koch Bros.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

LGBT is neither an ethnicity nor a feminist plot. Though I suppose the Pepes might argue otherwise.

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Trump supporters dressing up as knights is even dumber than the big robots doing it in the latest Transformers movie

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

god drat, really. this is just loving sad. also That's the wrong helmet
Also the Germans he's bearing the bastardised flag of were obviously not allies of the Romans
He's full of poo poo on several levels

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

i can't tell if he's wearing long shorts or short pants

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Azathoth posted:

i can't tell if he's wearing long shorts or short pants

its a skirt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

well really, its probably more like he's wearing a sleeveless minidress under his armor

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I have a radical friend in Austin in fact who is freaked out by these people. Sure there is varying degrees of bad among them but I find it useful talking to my dad about growing up in Texas in the late 60s early 70s. poo poo was hosed up, yo!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Like take the people at that rally, crank the redneck and racism dial up to 10 and make them 80 percent of the population. Long hair = get the crap beat out of you and then have it forcibly shaved off. These rally people are poseurs.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I have a radical friend in Austin in fact who is freaked out by these people. Sure there is varying degrees of bad among them but I find it useful talking to my dad about growing up in Texas in the late 60s early 70s. poo poo was hosed up, yo!

yeah my dad was one of those jerry jeff type redneck hippies and he has some nuts stories. he went to baylor in the mid 70s with long hair lol, basically had to transfer to ut

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

consumed by normies posted:

yeah my dad was one of those jerry jeff type redneck hippies and he has some nuts stories. he went to baylor in the mid 70s with long hair lol, basically had to transfer to ut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3_qUDwF-Ns

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yeah he says by the late 70s the attitude totally changed because all the big outlaw country stars were old hippies

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

yeah he says by the late 70s the attitude totally changed because all the big outlaw country stars were old hippies

Country would be 1000x better if it went back to being pot smoking rednecks instead of pop party boys

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Country would be 1000x better if it went back to being pot smoking rednecks instead of pop party boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ7Hl-3sUCw

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

my dad talking about his small-town high school is like :stare: with stories about hazing and brutality. i remember one story involved him and a friend drawing rifles on a group of rednecks due to some beef.

racial violence was the other thing. he's very left and totally hated the culture -- but a weird thing, or perhaps because of some PTSD he would revert to the environment when talking about it. his texan accent comes out stronger and he uses the language people used: i.e. 'the time so-and-so drove into niggertown flying a battle flag to provoke the blacks into giving chase so the cowboys could trap 'em and beat 'em.' this state is dysfunctional to say the least but it's more civilized than it used to be.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 08:33 on Jul 2, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Yeah this is the good poo poo.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/FreePressKek/status/881254741619204097

Montasque has issued a correction as of 09:20 on Jul 2, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
do you think moot ever reflects on the damage 4chan has done?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm with baloogan that these boys need jesus

and not the nice jesus

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Jose posted:

do you think moot ever reflects on the damage 4chan has done?

I wonder how much money he was able to get when he sold the site to that weird Japanese guy just before everything got ugly

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

and not the nice jesus

rear end kicking jesus might just shake his drat head and go look for a non defective target

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

I wonder how much money he was able to get when he sold the site to that weird Japanese guy just before everything got ugly

not a whole lot. the site is expensive to run due to high traffic, and advertisers with deep pockets have no interest in buying ad space on it.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

that kid in the alt right fb post is honestly making me sad. i grew up doing bs in the internet but when i was that age the big dumb things were like, the O RLY owl meme and poo poo. growing up identifying as Kekistani Alt Reich Ubermensch is going to be bad. i was lucky to be irony poisoned by lf and not /pol/ i guess

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

and not the nice jesus

they need a few atomic wedgies from the football team is what they need

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

that kid in the alt right fb post is honestly making me sad. i grew up doing bs in the internet but when i was that age the big dumb things were like, the O RLY owl meme and poo poo. growing up identifying as Kekistani Alt Reich Ubermensch is going to be bad. i was lucky to be irony poisoned by lf and not /pol/ i guess

his parents probably don't get what an alt-right is and assume it's a phase, which for the majority of these kids it probably is

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

his parents probably don't get what an alt-right is and assume it's a phase, which for the majority of these kids it probably is

uh wrong. i am continually being told by alt right intellectuals that generation z is THE alt right generation and are not just kids going through a phase like we all did with libertarianism when we were this age.

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 13:13 on Jul 2, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

uh wrong. i am continually being told by alt right intellectuals that generation z is THE alt right generation and are not just kids going through a phase like we all did with libertarianism when we were this age.

i think about that video kid so irony poisoned that he talks about pepe and normies under heavy sedation like every day

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
sadfrog.mp4 is a good one

gently caress off normies

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Maybe anti-bullying campagins are bad, cause they all deserved to be shoved into a locker

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

alt right intellectuals

Even relative to the other dumbasses who make up this crowd, this is a contradiction in terms.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I don't know that the alt-right kids will grow out of it. If you were hiring, would you hire the Pepe kid or the stoner? Not getting hired leaves them with more time to sink into Kek's mire.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Qu Appelle posted:

I sort of hope that this is how these stupid rallies play out in the future. They get all riled up for the 'antifa' - who never bothers to show up. So then, there's these out of shape 40-something dudes, sweating profusely in their hockey or lacrosse gear, in the hot sun for hours, waiting for a battle that never happens.

It'd also deprive the Proud Boys of their '4th level' or whatever that poo poo is, which is beating up a member of antifa.

So fun fact a lot of these are deliberate bait to get idiots to turn out and look stupid

It rules

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Relevant Tangent posted:

I don't know that the alt-right kids will grow out of it. If you were hiring, would you hire the Pepe kid or the stoner? Not getting hired leaves them with more time to sink into Kek's mire.

Small business owners are actually way more likely to identify with Kekistanis than normies, if you think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

but a weird thing, or perhaps because of some PTSD he would revert to the environment when talking about it. his texan accent comes out stronger and he uses the language people used: i.e. 'the time so-and-so drove into niggertown flying a battle flag to provoke the blacks into giving chase so the cowboys could trap 'em and beat 'em.'

:wtc:

EDIT:

Race Realists, age 12 posted:

Dad, why do the terrorists hate us? was that footage of Afgan people in the streets REALLY them celebrating 9/11?

Dad, One Of The Good Minorities because he considered himself Libertarian, like no poo poo posted:

it's because they hate our freedom and their ideology has no value of human life

*goes back to listening to Micheal Savage/Neal Boortz/Rob Redding (another one of the Good Ones)*