Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The season spoilers are on the first page. Not the OP.

Episode 7 / Jeremy Podeswa
Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, which Arya carries out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Good gently caress that guy

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Started rewatching some of S1 last night. Man, Ned is a pussy rear end bitch.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Loden Taylor posted:

Arya's gotta kill somebody :shrug:

Yeah, her badass assassin training montage went on for so long that most of her enemies were already dead by the time she was done. She needs to kill someone, otherwise she might as well just ride off into the sunset with Hotpie.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Imho the best way to wrap up Arya's compelling character arc is for her to get sepsis by being stabbed in the gut and being tossed into a poo poo infested rive...

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I hope the ending is exactly like Monty Python and the Holy Grail because that would be pretty funny.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also I feel like Littlefinger went from genius who orchestrated everything in S1 to loving moron riding around with knights.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
This show sucks

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
So is this stupid show coming back or are they just going to show more gay trailers forever because that's what 11 months of the year feels like under normal production but it's now been more than a year since the last season ended so what the gently caress, can we please not wait anymore? Jesus

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

facebook jihad posted:

This show sucks

:hellyeah:

It will not hold up over time, lol season 2 doesn't even hold up now

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

cool new Polack jokes posted:

:hellyeah:

It will not hold up over time, lol season 2 doesn't even hold up now

season 1-3 are actually good because the showrunners were meek talentless fucksticks with some easily adaptable fantasy pulp to rely on. The later books baloon into huge meandering tomes and it turns out they suck at their job but it's too late now

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
7 episodes in season 7.
10 episodes in all the other seasons.
6 episodes in season 8.
so 13 episodes to go.
and the show is starting 3 months late. But 3 episodes fewer will be played until NEXT year.

gently caress this lovely show.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I was watching an episode from 2011 and was happy to know what was going on.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

is it back yet bitches

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

no, bitches. its still not back

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
15 days to go.

We've been rewatching the series. It's a lot better in S1-S3.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I remember complaining back in season 1-2 about how cheap everything looked....if only I had known. We're basically watching LARPers running around now since none of the child actors developed into, you know, good actors.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

quote:

15 days to go.

We’ve been rewatching the series. It’s a lot better in S1-S3.

You can really see how Ned and Cat handled things so lovely. I blame them for everything.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Tormund loves Brienne
Brienne loves Jamie
Jamie loves Cersei
Cersei loves power
but no one loves Tormund

Truly the greatest tragedy of this show

Retrovertigoes
Apr 25, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

But 3 episodes fewer will be played until NEXT year.

Sweet summer child.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

Tormund loves Brienne
Brienne loves Jamie
Jamie loves Cersei
Cersei loves power
but no one loves Tormund

What about the bear that he hosed

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
I cant wait for the memes to be created by Littlefingers death tbh

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Tormund doesn't need love tormund needs that boipussy *waggles eyebrows at littlefinger*

it's how little finger dies btw sorry for spoilers

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Keep going.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I liked that bit where it was like in Aliens and the magic elf lady goes, "You always were and rear end in a top hat, Gorman." before blowing herself up.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Stannis would've won

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I enjoyed the dog jumping into zombies and going ARF!! and dying just to save a few shekels from the shows cgi budget.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Tormund loves Brienne
Brienne loves Jamie
Jamie loves Cersei
Cersei loves power
but no one loves Tormund

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Glenn Quebec posted:

I enjoyed the dog jumping into zombies and going ARF!! and dying just to save a few shekels from the shows cgi budget.

Just saw that again last night. Man, there is so much stupid in the past two seasons.
Shaggy Dog dying off screen for no real reason. It's a bad show now.

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

Fartbox posted:

a big part of his backstory was that he only ever got whores and when he thought he found true love, it was just another whore and then, when he thought he had found true love, it was just another whore AGAIN

the little guy needs a girl!

He did find true love originally though, his dad and brother lied to him about her being a whore. She wasn't. That's why he got mad and killed papa lannister.

I will only watch this season if they show sand snake titties again. Those were worth 5 seasons of waiting.

EDIT: or wait, was she? The book and show mix got my memory all hosed up

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

it's hooers all the way down

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Waltzing Along posted:

Just saw that again last night. Man, there is so much stupid in the past two seasons.
Shaggy Dog dying off screen for no real reason. It's a bad show now.

Yeah aside from a couple episodes here and there I've really not been liking it lately. They're dropping the ball imo.

Like alright I'm even willing to give them some slack on the plot stuff because they have to muddle it out on their own for the most part since they are past the books but jesus the fight choreography in S1 versus what it was in Dorne was just smdh.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Kaedric posted:

He did find true love originally though, his dad and brother lied to him about her being a whore. She wasn't. That's why he got mad and killed papa lannister.

I will only watch this season if they show sand snake titties again. Those were worth 5 seasons of waiting.

EDIT: or wait, was she? The book and show mix got my memory all hosed up

No you're right she wasn't

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

COMRADES posted:

Yeah aside from a couple episodes here and there I've really not been liking it lately. They're dropping the ball imo.

Like alright I'm even willing to give them some slack on the plot stuff because they have to muddle it out on their own for the most part since they are past the books but jesus the fight choreography in S1 versus what it was in Dorne was just smdh.

stuff like Bronn destroying the heavily armored knight owned

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The sand snakes are such terrible actors and I'm looking forward to lady olenna telling them to shut the gently caress up several more times before they get rekt

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

At least three of the remaining eps should focus on lady olenna's travels to dorne and the people she told to stfu along the way

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

I remember complaining back in season 1-2 about how cheap everything looked....if only I had known. We're basically watching LARPers running around now since none of the child actors developed into, you know, good actors.

The kid who played Joffrey was excellent though.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Joffrey actor was ex good at being a little poo poo, almost as good as stannis was at being boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

whoflungpoop posted:

The sand snakes are such terrible actors and I'm looking forward to lady olenna telling them to shut the gently caress up several more times before they get rekt

Olenna is cool as gently caress but as for the rest of what you said I can only assume you are a chick or a gay dude because lol (but yeah their acting sucks)