Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

[snaps fingers] zordon ramsay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i wanna say someone posted a vid of a dwarf stripper dressed like trump but i cant find it on google so maybe i dreamed it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

i wanna say someone posted a vid of a dwarf stripper dressed like trump but i cant find it on google so maybe i dreamed it

happens to me all the time...

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

trump doctor sex dwarf

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

it's RAW-RRrrrrRrRRrrrrRrRrrAHHHH...hahhh...hhheeeeeeahhhHHH...

:gibs:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jazerus posted:

trump doctor sex dwarf

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

True if huge!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
y'all ever wonder about Twitter??

that shiet really weird if ya sit down and think 🤔🔮💀

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

iospace posted:

True if small!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

y'all ever wonder about Twitter??

that shiet really weird if ya sit down and think 🤔🔮💀

The piss obsessed potus is brain damaged and beams his hosed up cognitive hallucinations into the rectangle in my pocket via space satellites

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

The piss obsessed potus is brain damaged and beams his hosed up cognitive hallucinations into the rectangle in my pocket via space satellites

sounds about right

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Off all the social media sites i hope twitter is the one that lasts, because its the one most conducive to stream of consciousness poo poo posting

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

rudatron posted:

Off all the social media sites i hope twitter is the one that lasts, because its the one most conducive to stream of consciousness poo poo posting

It will be, and that's why

Facebook will stick around too tho because compared to trump, when zuck is president he'll support Facebook's wealth expansion in ways that seem downright subtle and restrained

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

It will be, and that's why

Facebook will stick around too tho because compared to trump, when zuck is president he'll support Facebook's wealth expansion in ways that seem downright subtle and restrained

zuck lacks charisma he is the worst parts of trump and the worst parts of jeb! :sad:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:nsa:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
remember that time dave matthews band tour bus spilled a vat of sewage on a bunch of pedestrians? aha ha ha , classic

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

remember that time dave matthews band tour bus spilled a vat of sewage on a bunch of pedestrians? aha ha ha , classic

it sold out immediately

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

it sold out immediately

lmao

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

just like VALIS

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

facebook will stick around until all the boomers die and then be on life stuport until all the genxers die and then be worth literally zero dollars

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp3kcHchD1Y
yes youre gonna burn ;)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

game recommendation time

what's a nice game in a science-fiction setting that isn't mostly about shooting poo poo in the face and is enjoyable/interesting to play? like minimal action, but big on ideas and story? i enjoyed the longest journey series and the anno series

google a little ol game called alpha centauri

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

croikey!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

NT News posted:

“I remember saying in the morning that we needed to find this bloke because I wanted to run a headline along the lines of ‘Why I stuck a cracker up my arse’. Then (Deputy Editor Paul) Dyer pops up with “Why I stuck a cracker up my clacker”, and the rest is history.”

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

consumed by normies posted:

google a little ol game called alpha centauri

:hai:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

What kind of cracker?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Bilirubin posted:

What kind of cracker?

At this point, what difference does it make?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
that's the spirit! :hai:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

darwin jail sounds like the weirdest eugenic poo poo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the real question is why does he have a python wrapped around his beer. options:

1) is illegitimate son of jake 'the snake' roberts
2) cant think of a second option

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

the real question is why does he have a python wrapped around his beer. options:

1) is illegitimate son of jake 'the snake' roberts
2) cant think of a second option

i don't care I have no luck

idgaf

that's what's going on

go create a GIRA ticket dev fuckboi

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

At this point, what difference does it make?

i think the more fiber, the better :shrug:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Kind of a Kim deal

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Kind of a Kim deal

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

G E T S Q U O K E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

nit crew is fake news

• Locked thread