Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

:gary:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

you can't post power rangers pics if you're not squizzle *hands on hips*

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/881532968543584257

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
Donald Trump is the god drat president of the United States of america.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

consumed by normies posted:

please dont doxx me

Sorry I just saw it in tweetdeck and thought it was funny

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Google Force Projection looking solid!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

Sorry I just saw it in tweetdeck and thought it was funny

im just joking my dude

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

barron just post it on reddit well get some feedback on it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

consumed by normies posted:

im just joking my dude

no, everyone is always 100% serious whilst talking to yinlock

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

lol I am seriously having problems with reality right now.

Probably a few more tweets and a full dissociative fugue kinda thing will happen.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

holy poo poo yall that reminds me this cucknadian dude stopped by the show last nite and actually used whilst in a conversation:vince:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

holy poo poo yall that reminds me this cucknadian dude stopped by the show last nite and actually used whilst in a conversation:vince:

Oh god you saw Baloogs in the wild?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

lol I am seriously having problems with reality right now.

Probably a few more tweets and a full dissociative fugue kinda thing will happen.

lol welcome to 2017 dude
*everybody* is having problems with reality right now

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Has someone put together a Pission Accomplished shop yet?

I would also settle for Mission Accompissed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

the bitcoin of weed posted:

i wonder what magic reddit can work with the mcmahon shaving gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCpuEScQE4

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

Oh god you saw Baloogs in the wild?

i have my doubts that cuckbird wooden show his face in nic

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
maybe i'll just start drinking... now?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TheBigAristotle posted:

Has someone put together a Pission Accomplished shop yet?

I would also settle for Mission Accompissed

the piss tape flows throught hearts and bladders of all true americans :911:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Agronox posted:

maybe i'll just start drinking... now?

youre a few years late kid

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

From pages back but it's cool how CNN is like " when is trump gonna do something mature like start Korean War 2 and dismantle healthcare".

Nice.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Poco posted:

Donald Trump is the god drat president of the United States of america.

hell yes he is

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

BUSH 2112 posted:

on a serious, milk drinking note: i see people post poo poo like this, and i have to wonder if they really believe this stupidity (leaning to yes) and if they do, what the gently caress could possibly be done to fix the fact that a huge chunk of this country has gone absolutely batshit insane

i mean, i'm going to continue drinking a lot and smoking too much weed, but someone should probably come up with a plan

They're only like a quarter of the country and their voices matter because they vote

If you get the half of the country that doesn't vote out to the polls we can ignore them hth

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

BUSH 2112 posted:

on a serious, milk drinking note: i see people post poo poo like this, and i have to wonder if they really believe this stupidity (leaning to yes) and if they do, what the gently caress could possibly be done to fix the fact that a huge chunk of this country has gone absolutely batshit insane

i mean, i'm going to continue drinking a lot and smoking too much weed, but someone should probably come up with a plan

No brakes. Unless you come into untold billions of dollars to combat the pervasiveness of conservative media all the way to the local level, there is nothing that can be done to control the message now. This chaotic bullshit is right where the ruling class wants us, thinking all problems stem from the slob next door, not the ivory tower looming on the horizon. We're headed for slave labor, zero environmental or economic protections and militarized police forces.

Basically, everyone's plan is to continue drinking/smoking weed and hope that the key drivers of this poo poo all die and we manage to pull out of the tailspin.

What I can't understand is why the ruling class wants us to be uneducated and dying of treatable illness. If we aren't spending our money on healthcare, we have a lot more money to spend on all the products they manufacture. Is this like a highlander scenario, where they think if another person is wealthy, they will lose everything? If so, they are vastly underestimating the amount of influence luck and connections have on personal wealth. You can't tell me Donald Trump would be anything more than a small town slum lord if his father hadn't already made millions by investing in New York properties at the ideal time.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
somehow I feel when potus makes his most frequent communication tool a meme factory is a watershed moment for new media if not american politics

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol welcome to 2017 dude
*everybody* is having problems with reality right now

https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/798391418331033600

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
frankly I'm more surprised that a 70 year old seem to have surprisingly good understanding in memes than anything else

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Also sailor jerry is fuckin great in coffee

Taking a :siren: girl :siren: to a rib festival and day drinking :hellyeah:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
CNN is about to work a work into a shoot like the Jabroni marks that they are.

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
America status: great, again

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

im the tiny breaking news for no reason

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Typo posted:

frankly I'm more surprised that a 70 year old seem to have surprisingly good understanding in memes than anything else

His youngest son is probably his social media manager now.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

nopantsjack posted:

From pages back but it's cool how CNN is like " when is trump gonna do something mature like start Korean War 2 and dismantle healthcare".

Nice.

the president gives the press poo poo about the wrong things but their self importance about anybody daring to give them poo poo is hilarious af

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Typo posted:

I'm sure it was some intern or something

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

whats that :confused:

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM

Business Gorillas posted:

They're only like a quarter of the country and their voices matter because they vote

If you get the half of the country that doesn't vote out to the polls we can ignore them hth

They're barely a quarter of the GOP, if the "mainstream" part of the party didn't split the vote 3 ways, we'd probably have president slime golem now.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
drat trump owning cnn with a wwe gif kinda actually rules

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
CNN is so bad they're the HEEL in an angle with Trump.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

The REAL Goobusters posted:

drat trump owning cnn with a wwe gif kinda actually rules

aint no kinda about it this is easily the best move of his presidency so far

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Business Gorillas posted:

Also sailor jerry is fuckin great in coffee

Taking a :siren: girl :siren: to a rib festival and day drinking :hellyeah:

Why are you taking a girl there?

They're all made of ribs.

Read the loving Bible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Montasque posted:

CNN is so bad they're the HEEL in an angle with Trump.

the media has been the heel since at least the early 1990s dude

• Locked thread