Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Biden is funny... in the classical sense of the word... like that guy is "funny".. ain't quite right in the head

This is infinity here. It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something, but it could be infinity, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"“It is a sad day when the President of the United States encourages violence against reporters,” CNN said in a statementresponding to the tweet.

ABC News’ chief political analyst Matthew Down claimed Trump is “advocating violence against media” and demanded Republican leaders “put country over party” in response to the fake video of fake wrestling.

“Around the world, journalists are murdered with impunity on a regular basis,” Poynter managing editor Ben Mullin gravely stated. “This isn’t funny.”

CNN commentator Ana Navarro called the tweet “an incitement to violence” in an appearance on ABC News. “He is going to get somebody killed in the media,” she claimed.

.@ananavarro on Trump CNN tweet: “It is an incitement to violence. He is going to get somebody killed in the media.” pic.twitter.com/Ivip2ZscT4

— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) July 2, 2017

New York Times reporter Alan Rappeport called the president’s tweet “A call for violence against the media.”

ABC News’ Martha Raddatz took the fake video seriously in an interview with Homeland Security adviser Thomas Bossert. “That seems like a threat,” Raddatz asserted. “No one would perceive that as a threat,” Bossert replied.

The Washington Post headlined its news coverage of the tweet, “Trump appears to promote violence against CNN with tweet.” WaPo reporter David Nakamura wrote: “A day after defending his use of social media as befitting a ‘modern day’ president, President Trump appeared to promote violence against CNN in a tweet.”

Atlantic editor David Frum similarly took the president’s tweet to mean that he was encouraging violence against the media.

New York Magazine writer Frank Rich called the president’s tweet “insanity” and “an attempt that might be successful to drum up violence against journalists.”

.@frankrichny responds to #DonaldTrump’s latest attacks on the media: “Its insanity, I mean it really is.” #AMJoy pic.twitter.com/ZlHqgDGT4i

— AM Joy w/Joy Reid (@amjoyshow) July 2, 2017

MSNBC producer Kyle Griffin suggestedthat the fake video proved wrong deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ statement that “The president in no way, form, or fashion has ever encouraged any form of violence.” Numerous other journalists on Twitter expressed similar sentiments about the fake video.

“Did Greg Gianforte inspire this?” New York Magazine writer Yashar Ali wondered, before comparing the president’s tweet to Kathy Griffin’s mock beheading of the president.

“This is sick. This is disturbing. This is pathological. This is violent. This is reckless. This is authoritarian,” wrote Mother Jones editor David Corn, who is also an MSNBC analyst."
:smugdon:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

“This is sick. This is disturbing. This is pathological. This is violent. This is reckless. This is authoritarian,” wrote Mother Jones editor David Corn, who is also an MSNBC analyst."

The tears. Good lord, just buckets of tears.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Yes, please prove how mature and grown up you guys are

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

World War Mammories posted:

anyway what the heck is up with all the giada avatars

I apologize I was kinda the catalyst for them

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
the media cheers us bombings in syria, begging for the ratings that follow but are mad about a wwe tweet lmao

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Bholder posted:

finally we have some class in the white house WOOOO gently caress HIM UUUUP

VikingSkull posted:

I apologize I was kinda the catalyst for them

there are worse avatars to look at, I was just very confused thinking you had posted like five times in a row

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Mnoba posted:

the media cheers us bombings in syria, begging for the ratings that follow but are mad about a wwe tweet lmao

this is why the tweet is funny, not the tweet itself

just lol if you can't appreciate a master trolls work

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

VikingSkull posted:

this is why the tweet is funny, not the tweet itself

just lol if you can't appreciate a master trolls work

He needs to troll the piss tape. He needs to hint its real or something. Like I said before, he needs to start wearing one of those Russian flap ear hats around.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

This is not even trolling this is a cry of a manchild who is mad because people are mean to him.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Trump is the one buying the avatars.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The tweet is dumb enough to let Trumps issues shine through on their own. The over the top handwringing from the media is just going to bury whatever "no look he's nuts" narrative they could have tried to push.

Like it's dumb and looks terrible, but not "oh my God he's trying to kill us", come on.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

This is not even trolling this is a cry of a manchild who is mad because people are mean to him.

IT'S NOT FUNNY GUYS STOP LAUGHING

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Remember when Trump was crying about the video where Snoop Dogg shot a clown dressed as Trump with a toy gun?

T.S. Smelliot posted:

IT'S NOT FUNNY GUYS STOP LAUGHING

It's really not though

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Guys I haven't dunked on anyone by saying "why do you hate whites?" in a while.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I'm happy Trump won and is president because imagining the type of after-the-fact smug posts by people who voted for Hillary makes me ill.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Can you guys imagine the posts people like bholder, mjorin, and morder would be making had Hillary won? Yuck!

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

I'm happy Trump won and is president because imagining the type of after-the-fact smug posts by people who voted for Hillary makes me ill.

I think it's great that we get them anyway

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Guys please!!! Watch your decorum!! This is the something awful comedy forums afterall! :wotwot:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bholder posted:

Remember when Trump was crying about the video where Snoop Dogg shot a clown dressed as Trump with a toy gun?

the one where everyone told him to stop being so melodramatic?

yeah I remember that

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

IT'S NOT FUNNY GUYS STOP LAUGHING - Donald J Trump, reading mean tweets about him

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

It's really not though

Lmao tell us about your outrage

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmao if your brain is so broke you can't come across the aisle to appreciate that tweet

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

T.S. Smelliot posted:

"“It is a sad day when the President of the United States encourages violence against reporters,” CNN said in a statementresponding to the tweet.

ABC News’ chief political analyst Matthew Down claimed Trump is “advocating violence against media” and demanded Republican leaders “put country over party” in response to the fake video of fake wrestling.

“Around the world, journalists are murdered with impunity on a regular basis,” Poynter managing editor Ben Mullin gravely stated. “This isn’t funny.”

CNN commentator Ana Navarro called the tweet “an incitement to violence” in an appearance on ABC News. “He is going to get somebody killed in the media,” she claimed.

.@ananavarro on Trump CNN tweet: “It is an incitement to violence. He is going to get somebody killed in the media.” pic.twitter.com/Ivip2ZscT4

— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) July 2, 2017

New York Times reporter Alan Rappeport called the president’s tweet “A call for violence against the media.”

ABC News’ Martha Raddatz took the fake video seriously in an interview with Homeland Security adviser Thomas Bossert. “That seems like a threat,” Raddatz asserted. “No one would perceive that as a threat,” Bossert replied.

The Washington Post headlined its news coverage of the tweet, “Trump appears to promote violence against CNN with tweet.” WaPo reporter David Nakamura wrote: “A day after defending his use of social media as befitting a ‘modern day’ president, President Trump appeared to promote violence against CNN in a tweet.”

Atlantic editor David Frum similarly took the president’s tweet to mean that he was encouraging violence against the media.

New York Magazine writer Frank Rich called the president’s tweet “insanity” and “an attempt that might be successful to drum up violence against journalists.”

.@frankrichny responds to #DonaldTrump’s latest attacks on the media: “Its insanity, I mean it really is.” #AMJoy pic.twitter.com/ZlHqgDGT4i

— AM Joy w/Joy Reid (@amjoyshow) July 2, 2017

MSNBC producer Kyle Griffin suggestedthat the fake video proved wrong deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ statement that “The president in no way, form, or fashion has ever encouraged any form of violence.” Numerous other journalists on Twitter expressed similar sentiments about the fake video.

“Did Greg Gianforte inspire this?” New York Magazine writer Yashar Ali wondered, before comparing the president’s tweet to Kathy Griffin’s mock beheading of the president.

Jesus Christ, these reactions.someone tell these reporters they're not playing in the world cup and they need to learn to flop more realistically

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jul 2, 2017

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This happened exactly like Prorat predicted

It's cool watching you, yug, oxballs and one or two others yank eachother off about how "right" you all are and patting eachother on the back every time you post while everyone else reading and posting in this thread collectively laughs at you and Donal Dump hahahahahahah

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

You're so right bro, MAGA right? Haha, how many keystones you has this morning bro? When my liver fails Im gonna be so happy im in 300,000 dollar debt, all because I saved a hunned bucks a month!

Nice. I hate black peoplw. I'm not racisy thoufh. Women too. And browns. Ban all Muslims. It's not a Muslim ban tho, were still letting saudis in because they buy all our weapons. MAGA

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This is possibly the funniest thing he's done yet and libtards are losing their loving minds, apparently posting a slightly edited WWE video of a fake wrestling match with "CNN" photoshopped over a dude getting slammed down by a righteous drop is now all it takes to get these shills to begin screaming about the president ordering their death lmao

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Bob NewSCART posted:

You're so right bro, MAGA right? Haha, how many keystones you has this morning bro? When my liver fails Im gonna be so happy im in 300,000 dollar debt, all because I saved a hunned bucks a month!

Nice. I hate black peoplw. I'm not racisy thoufh. Women too. And browns. Ban all Muslims. It's not a Muslim ban tho, were still letting saudis in because they buy all our weapons. MAGA

take your racism to the other trump thread with the real racists man

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Bholder's meltdown is especially funny, IT'S NOT FUNNY NO REALLY THIS ISN'T FUNNY STOP LAUGHING EVERYONE NO SEE HE'S REALLY THE MAD ONE GUYS COME ON *is drowned out by uproarious laughter from everyone ese*

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Hahah this is the funniest thing ever. I'm laughing so hard. Me. Laughing. My grin is increasingly growing larger, consuming my face. My gums are splitting and bleeding. My teeth have begun to fall out of my gaping maw that has enveloped my face. I'm still laughing. I howl, "TRUMP IS A WALKING MEME AND IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!"

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
*in the most nasally high-pitched voice you ever did hear*

"I fail to find this funny because not only this is a celebration of media censorship, but what the gently caress did Trump even do?"

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

The president just tweeted out he loves piss and death. He said he loves having sex with ivanka, his daughter if you didn't know that. Look at the MSM going wild. They're going crazy! They can't stand it! This much presidentially bigly truth being dropped! Do you want trump to body slam you? Didn't think so.c

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bob NewSCART posted:

Hahah this is the funniest thing ever. I'm laughing so hard. Me. Laughing. My grin is increasingly growing larger, consuming my face. My gums are splitting and bleeding. My teeth have begun to fall out of my gaping maw that has enveloped my face. I'm still laughing. I howl, "TRUMP IS A WALKING MEME AND IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!"

lol trump made this guy meltdown with a funny tweet

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Yug posted:

lol trump made this guy meltdown with a funny tweet

nice meltdown reading my post lmao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

chill bro, cool your jets.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Did anyone notice the Dean Scream edited in there? So many layers.

It's nice to have a president I can be proud of for once.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
4th of July he's gonna make this the national anthem by EO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Lol "violent rightwing memes"

His replies are all blue tick people I've never heard of. And they're calling it inciting violence too. It's wrasslin'!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Lol "violent rightwing memes"

His replies are all blue tick people I've never heard of. And they're calling it inciting violence too. It's wrasslin'!!!

also look where he's tweeting from

• Locked thread