Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Blasmeister posted:

I want this to happen on the main roster and it ends with Asuka wearing 3 belts.

Just because she's Japanese doesn't mean she has to be a Final Fantasy character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
Who's the jabroni facing Asuka?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

DoctorGonzo posted:

im latino, i cant be racist

Um excuse me it's latinx, you sexist.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

He's white, who cares

man i am going to be posting a LOT of "(s)he's [race], who cares" and I hope each time I do, Jerusalem makes a Futurama reference

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

VJeff posted:

Hey so this is cool.

So like, the only way this would end is Asuka murdering Alexa.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Asuka misjudges the height of a hip attack due to Alexa's shortness and ends up on her shoulders for a One Winged Angel.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

Aphrodite posted:

Just because she's Japanese doesn't mean she has to be a Final Fantasy character.

A proper Japanese wrestler wears a Keji Mutoh inspired Belt Armor.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I went to a nerd convention today and met CM Punk. He was pretty nice in the quick photo op interaction. He also drew a huge loving crowd. Easily a third of the people there went to see him, if not more. The guy I was standing next to in line drove down 5 hours from New Hampshire to Long Island. I guess since Punk hasn't done much in terms of fan outreach lately there's a lot of pent up demand?

I also met Mick Foley, who is just a lovely man and Tommy Dreamer, who was very interesting to listen to. Bully Ray was there but he insisted on money before interacting with him so we didn't bother. A Nasty Boy was there too but no one paid him any attention. Apparently Ryback was there earlier too, but he left before we got there and I didn't feel like checking the local Panera Breads for him.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AlmightyPants posted:

I went to a nerd convention today and met CM Punk. He was pretty nice in the quick photo op interaction. He also drew a huge loving crowd. Easily a third of the people there went to see him, if not more. The guy I was standing next to in line drove down 5 hours from New Hampshire to Long Island. I guess since Punk hasn't done much in terms of fan outreach lately there's a lot of pent up demand?

I also met Mick Foley, who is just a lovely man and Tommy Dreamer, who was very interesting to listen to. Bully Ray was there but he insisted on money before interacting with him so we didn't bother. A Nasty Boy was there too but no one paid him any attention. Apparently Ryback was there earlier too, but he left before we got there and I didn't feel like checking the local Panera Breads for him.

I hope you had a fun time!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Was Virgil there?

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

please don't leave the big guy

he needs this

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

AlmightyPants posted:

I hear if you're nice to Ryback and stay very still you can get him to eat out of your hand

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

gently caress off

He's right.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cut it out and don't be dicks, if you think somebody is being a racist report their post.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HHH chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ms0DFxpptk&t=398s

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/OAJustinLee/status/881377687578791936

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
She's holding that for a long time, isn't she?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Cut it out and don't be dicks, if you think somebody is being a racist report their post.
Given that you quoted the racist post and made your usual Groening joke, clearly it doesn't constitute racism (even jokey/ironic racism, which you have made it clear you oppose in the rules thread). Which means its fair game :)

Oh poo poo that glow belt is cool. I hope other champions get to customize their belts beyond just the sideplates.

Not that any other gimmicky ideas are coming to mind... Brock Lesnar's has a sandwich compartment for his Jimmy Johns? Roman Reigns gets a pillow?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

mkay0 posted:

With a belt like that, I sure hope so.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Kevin Owens belt now loudly blares the (American) National Anthem, then a record scratch, then O CANADA

Alexa Bliss's belt comes with suspenders that go down to Stilts so she can see over the top rope

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

mkay0 posted:

Based on WWE’s current way of doing things, they’ll probably have her drop it to Lana on Tuesday after she debuts that belt on TV

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The rating troubles are over, WWE is mainstream again

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/fordm/status/881509792258416640

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Blasmeister posted:

The rating troubles are over, WWE is mainstream again

I would legit crack up if Raw did like 4 millions viewers this week

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/Justin_SofOK/status/881402332507930624

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Glorious Nippon strikes again

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Naomi just gets cooler and cooler unlike lame Alexa Bliss.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

japan is a nation of marks, got it

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Has Trips invited Trump and CNN to Raw to settle this feud?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
potus v wolf blizter at summerslam, book it

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Trump wouldn't go to raw but he might do some dumb video package for them.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Wrestling is real and Donald Trump is going to show up with a tank at Ted Turner's house and give him a Stan Hansen Lariat to settle it all at FakeNewsMania, brother HH

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Dimebags Brain posted:

Naomi just gets cooler and cooler unlike lame Alexa Bliss.

Alexa Bliss is bad and terrible

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I'm not sure how well that belt's going to work with Carmella's entrance.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Aphrodite posted:

I'm not sure how well that belt's going to work with Carmella's entrance.

Kinda want Carmella to unsuccessfully cash it in due to Ellsworth, it'd be poetic if he got it for her then screwed up her chances with it

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CubsWoo posted:

Wrestling is real and Donald Trump is going to show up with a tank at Ted Turner's house and give him a Stan Hansen Lariat to settle it all at FakeNewsMania, brother HH

HHH already won the monday night wars, get with the program loser!

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

DoctorGonzo posted:

HHH already won the monday night wars, get with the program loser!

HHH only cut off the arm of Turner, Trump has to come in to claim the head

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The victory was short lived as now the WWE is embroiled in conflict with the war machine of American Ninja Warrior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

The victory was short lived as now the WWE is embroiled in conflict with the war machine of American Ninja Warrior.

I thought it was Love and Hip Hop that was spanking RAW atm?

• Locked thread