Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Remember when everyone lol'd at the house bill getting voted down only to have it come back more cruel than before? McConnell has 200b to play with to get this shitburger passed and I wouldn't put it past him at all to bribe the gently caress out of of some folks just to get it off his plate. Anything that keeps the healthcare bill in the news is a good thing IMO because people need to be fired up about it.
Oh there's still a real chance it passes but gently caress that alarmist CODE RED poo poo all it does is make people want to disengage.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:stare:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

He's aspirating WHAT

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the president makes me glad that I was never super into wrestling

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

The Winds of Winter is never coming out.

lol at that old bitch, fuckin when was the last book released? I read that poo poo so long ago I don't even remember lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

No. They don't. Not a single one of them think it's "normal." A lot of them say it's "acceptable," or "awesome because it triggers libtards" but not "normal." And McConnell knows that if this:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880737163247267840
Gets crossed with THIS:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
The Republican Party is absolutely hosed and will be torn apart by a man desperate to be loved who refuses to accept responsibility for anything, who will throw anyone to the wolves, no matter how self-destructive it may be.

*peeks head out of suck zone

LOL, democrats will find someway to gently caress it up

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Homeless Friend posted:

lol at that old bitch, fuckin when was the last book released? I read that poo poo so long ago I don't even remember lmao

2011. First one was released in loving 1996 lol

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I'm still completely in awe of that "MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL" tweet. I think it might be the best rhetorical victory of the past century. It completely deflects a huge chunk of the criticism that's been thrown his way for years now. Trump can do whatever he wants, and BY DEFINITION it's presidential. Tweeting photoshops of yourself beating up CNN is what presidents do now. it's a totally clean slate in terms of expectations. Trump can't be graded on a curve, he IS the curve

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The Republican Party is absolutely hosed and will be torn apart by a man desperate to be loved who refuses to accept responsibility for anything, who will throw anyone to the wolves, no matter how self-destructive it may be.

Can we all finally stop saying, even ironically, that the GOP is tearing itself apart or that it's on the verge of destruction. I've listened to that poo poo for 20 years now and it ain't loving happening; not now, not 3 years from now, probably not ever. Along with that, can we all just accept the fact that the Trump's GOP is not the party of the 1%. Half of this nation voted for that man and half of this nation would still vote for him today. Six months into this thing and we're still in the Nothing Matters zone.

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

of course

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

i
uhm
ye

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

the more he sacrifices his body for th benefit of humanity, the more he begins to look like Jesus

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

Joementum posted:

"cum amphorae" is a legendary post scrawled on the side of a roman forum

quote:

I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

III.5.3 (on the wall in the street); 8898: Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1904: O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed that you have not already collapsed in ruin.

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1816: Epaphra, you are bald!

VI.14.20 (House of Orpheus); 4523: I have buggered men

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

I hope Jeff Zucker is crying into his pillow rn

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

LA Beast is an american treasure u bitch

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lost his smile? when did HBK become president of France

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Look at how decisive big strong daddy is. If we fail to repeal and replace, we should IMMEDIATELY repeal and replace months from now. And if we fail then, we should IMMEDIATELY repeal and replace in a couple years.

Unlike crooked hillary and muslimkenyan Obama, Trump gets things DONE!

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Pompeii is so loving cool. Also: paving stones shaped like dicks to point you to the brothel quarter

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

GobiasIndustries posted:

2011. First one was released in loving 1996 lol

He did the first three, which are easily better than the last two, from 1996-2000.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

good to know that "im gay lol" has been shitposted for centuries

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

PostNouveau posted:

He did the first three, which are easily better than the last two, from 1996-2000.
He's found he can just as easily make money having someone else write the ending for him why would he want to do it.

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
America's Idiot King

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Internet Webguy posted:

Mods create new word replacement please.

"I'm gay" with "I have buggered men"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

sorry but trump seems cool. SOrry for the next 7 years

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I'm still completely in awe of that "MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL" tweet. I think it might be the best rhetorical victory of the past century. It completely deflects a huge chunk of the criticism that's been thrown his way for years now. Trump can do whatever he wants, and BY DEFINITION it's presidential. Tweeting photoshops of yourself beating up CNN is what presidents do now. it's a totally clean slate in terms of expectations. Trump can't be graded on a curve, he IS the curve

Well, when the president does it, that means it is not insane

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

his smooth brain fits the curves of his skull :smugdon:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

is he doing ok now? he cant keep doin this poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

it's good to know that we are actively living in the lost stage of empire, the shitposting state

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Internet Webguy posted:

"I’ve got something else I’ve got to tell you," O’Callaghan said. At this point he was fighting back tears. Pioli’s mind raced, wondering if his player had harmed or killed someone.

"I’m gay," O’Callaghan said.

His private announcement was met with immediate support from the GM. Then:

"So what’s the problem you wanted to talk me about?" Pioli asked.

O’Callaghan looked at him, bewildered, 27 years of fear, anxiety and self-loathing meeting Pioli’s stare.

"Scott," O’Callaghan said, "I’m… gay."

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You know, now I understand how the people who question "peak oil" or 'peak' anything feel.

Sure there may be all this "science" and "data" about how something is not sustainable forever.

And sure it might make sense that of course this thing must reasonably be finite in its capacity.

But you wake up every day and see not only is there still plenty but it keeps getting better.

Will we ever hit peak Trump?

gently caress you

:orb:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

I want that goat roof

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i might need to stop my ironical consumption of right wing tweetery

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015