Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
So like what's the endgame here? Cnn is shamed in to shutting down? Becoming fox news? Idgi.

Hiring Ed balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Lastgirl posted:

"ehehe, owned Trump, obama has a bigger like boner on his tweets than yours :smuggo:" - someone thought this unironically ityool 2017

I mean, you don't care, nobody sane should care, but Trump might. We're talking about a guy who insisted his inauguration crowd was larger than Obama's despite photo evidence, and did that for months. A guy who still calls his electoral college win a "landslide" every 10 days and insists that the only reason he lost the popular vote was illegal voting.

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

this man is a loving hero

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

eternally entombed in ones own dried cum, the fate of all goons

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
to president macron there are two kinds of people who use train stations, "those who succeeds" and "those who are nothing"

yasss king

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

"ehehe, owned Trump, obama has a bigger like boner on his tweets than yours :smuggo:" - someone thought this unironically ityool 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

Christie would lose some weight if he got addicted to opioids

i prefer he take some cocaine on the off chance that his heart explodes as he tries to shuffle loose an extra pound from the energy but it turns out to be a slab of ham dislodged from his fat-as-gently caress-corrupt-and-hurting-people folds

namaste

omg obama's retweets are bigger, this is very important stop the press

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

I mean what's wrong with hitting Trump where it hurts

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kurtofan posted:

to president macron there are two kinds of people who use train stations, "those who succeeds" and "those who are nothing"

yasss king

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Why not go after the leftist network msnbc instead if the dumb centrist one no one watches

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Poco posted:

this man is a loving hero

as goes Vesuvius, so shall I

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i got lots of smoke in my eyes and also inhaled a lot searing a silverside roast of beef before sticking it in the oven

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The MoDems are absolutely going to collapse in France one day and it will be sweet.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Reality Winner posted:

Why not go after the leftist network msnbc instead if the dumb centrist one no one watches

because Trump wants CNN to love him and is angry that they don't.
because CNN aligns itself with the most bland popular opinions and admitting that's true means admitting that Trump is unpopular
because the CEO probably beat him at golf once

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"cum amphorae" is a legendary post scrawled on the side of a roman forum

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Reality Winner posted:

he's intimidated by their huge ratings now

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

omg obama's retweets are bigger, this is very important stop the press

You seem to be the only one bringing up obama, I'm only talking about :smugdon:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Reality Winner posted:

MSNBC can be taken apart piecemeal. CNN is a behemoth.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Reality Winner posted:

exact same reason trump focuses on wsj/nyt

he desperately wants to be accepted by the Propriety Elites, and it enrages him that he isn't

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Maybe he just hates Ted turner

You know who else hated ted turner :vince:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reality Winner posted:

lol @ MSNBC being leftist

It's like, a bit left of center for an hour or maybe two a day, and otherwise identical to CNN. Nobody wants to risk going left to attract new viewers because they're all fighting over the diminishing pool of already brainwashed olds who literally do nothing but collect welfare and watch TV all day every day

As a result, cable news dies with the Boomers. They all know it's coming but none are able to do anything because the shareholders won't let them think that far lmao

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

so basically france gets to watch us to see what le pen would've been like and we get to watch france to see what clinton would've been like

what a timeline

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Is Trump killing CNN his most popular tweet? I think the taco bowl one was up there but this one has over 200k likes and 150k retweets, I can't think of another that would be more popular.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/795954831718498305

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/796315640307060738

Victory tweets, but CNN tweet is still very young

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Ah, so we've found the control case for if accelerationism works?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Red Minjo posted:

I mean, you don't care, nobody sane should care, but Trump might. We're talking about a guy who insisted his inauguration crowd was larger than Obama's despite photo evidence, and did that for months. A guy who still calls his electoral college win a "landslide" every 10 days and insists that the only reason he lost the popular vote was illegal voting.

Augus posted:

I mean what's wrong with hitting Trump where it hurts

:thunk: you do make a point

Though we've seen the pattern again and again, you think it hurts him because it requires self-awareness and a conscious. He is completely shameless and will bend whatever you say to fit his one and only world, its breathless~

It's not a teachable moment, its just an act of public humiliation which he'll double down on as per business

but hey, whats a decorum or two~ and a couple more 8 year olds that he personally shoots in the head along the way to his 4th reverse benghazi to shrug that off

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

when cillizza is attacked there will be mass celebrations itt

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

his last words were an impassioned plea for us to just leave poor Ivanka alone and instead focus on abusing Chelsea

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GobiasIndustries posted:

You seem to be the only one bringing up obama, I'm only talking about :smugdon:

Trump doesn't exist without Obama and he knows it

thats why he's trying to kill Obamacare so badly

in the act of destroying the Obamacare, Trump will finally be rid of his Obama demons? I think there's a few blood letting here or two before the curse is fully excised

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Vertical Lime posted:

his article about the winners & losers of said attack will be awesome

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

lol macron is growing on me

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

logikv9 posted:

Christie would lose some weight if he got addicted to opioids

when i was hooked on them i craved carbs constantly so idk if thats a good idea

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

trump tends to do the most vicious attacks on people and organizations who could potentially be his allies but don't provide 100% total obedience lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fuligin posted:

lol macron is growing on me

ew

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Reality Winner posted:

Maybe he just hates Ted turner

You know who else hated ted turner :vince:

turner himself hasn't really done anything since the aol disaster 15 years ago

then again who's to say donnie doesn't let go grudges

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

oh c'mon it was a good comeback

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ceux qui réussissent

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

like you know clinton wouldn't have the self-possession to pull that out and would have just smiled blandly and fled in terror

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Yew dun scear meh, vis yewr...tee surt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
what changes is macron making? all i know about rhe French economy is that its impossible to fire annyone and that french peope are beret clad apes who poo poo baguetts

• Locked thread