Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oh cool, HAlo has IBJs. i love it now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im going to kill this runner

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I turned it off but I'll be back for Luigi mansion and Metroid

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i was hoping this would be decent but the runner says "anime" and "waifu" every two seconds

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*laughs uncontrollably anytime somebody says a mildly Japanese word for 15 years*

UWBW
Aug 3, 2013

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Never seen a gunvolt game before but this dude is just running through all the enemies like they don't even matter. All the bosses die in like 2 seconds, and the game's over an an hour. Seems like a ripoff
But it's got jpop songs in it so I'm sure it's a popular game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

*laughs uncontrollably anytime somebody says a mildly Japanese word for 15 years*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

i've never watched a Luigi's Mansion run that wasn't OOB. definitely going to tune in for that.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

UWBW posted:

Never seen a gunvolt game before but this dude is just running through all the enemies like they don't even matter. All the bosses die in like 2 seconds, and the game's over an an hour. Seems like a ripoff

Oh for sure my man

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Aris voice] Thundari senpai huh? Sheesh.
[Me voice] LOL.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/AntsyPrettiestBasenjiSpicyBoy Awesome Gentleman. And it's only 6PM! This is epic.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

UWBW posted:

they look like trash my dude

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

real or fake metroid [metroid prime is fake...ahaha

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
JPop- LMAO

Wiafu- LFAMAO

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
this is the real poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

what is this trash

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gr8 game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

UWBW
Aug 3, 2013

Permanently banned from the Alamo
That game looked hard a poo poo. Glad it's over, that gave me anxiety.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

UWBW posted:

That game looked hard a poo poo. Glad it's over, that gave me anxiety.

it looked like i wanna be the guy garbage that these SJW cUCKOLDS eat up by the barrelful. and also a game no one would want to play except to seed run it and only 1 person does

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

it looked like i wanna be the guy garbage that these SJW cUCKOLDS eat up by the barrelful. and also a game no one would want to play except to seed run it and only 1 person does

seeded runs of any kind should be banned

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the fun of speedrunning games with RNG elements in them is adapting on the fly to whatever you're given and making the best of the situation

borderlands speedrunner: today i am running seed 286482 on an old beta patch, i find the triple murderlizer in the very first chest and use that for most of the run

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dude. Are you poo poo talking borderlands?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

seeded runs of any kind should be banned

what

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

you spelled a bunch of stuff wrong and he didnt know what you were saying. stupid bitch

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

might be different for good games like nuclear throne and stuff but in games where the RNG is everything it produces the most boring poo poo ever. there really is a gdq run of borderlands 2 where the guy kept finding the ultimate weapon every time he popped open a chest and he shredded every boss in 3 seconds, people in the audience yawning and getting up to leave

e: dont tknow anything about that lovely games u were talkiking about and thought this was what you meant by seed run, my b

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i think lyle was trying to say "speed run" but somehow couldnt despite having his hands hovering over a keyboard for the last 20 years and using it more often than he uses his own legs, lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i was talking about the retarded fan game someone was speedrunning with the bad cover i posted retards. ASSHOLES

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

i think lyle was trying to say "speed run" but somehow couldnt despite having his hands hovering over a keyboard for the last 20 years and using it more often than he uses his own legs, lol

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Battle Kid 2 is badass.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

Battle Kid 2 is badass.

No.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Diddy Kong Racing is so boring to watch.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

they run it every time and it sucks

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What is the bit counter about

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What is the bit counter about

theyre taking bit donations this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Kart racers are rear end except for the Sonic one on his feet because each track is like 30 seconds long and theyre zooming out of bounds constantly

• Locked thread