Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
political reporting in tyool 2017 is a thing of beauty
https://twitter.com/PhillyInquirer/status/881556511675252737

quote:

Liberals calling for Trump’s ouster also claimed to face possible attack. “The police are extremely prepared, mostly because of the Proud Boys,” said Impeach Trump rally organizer David Love of Philadelphia. He described Proud Boys as a rightist group that backs Trump.

“I never heard of Proud Boys,” said pro-Trump organizer Rehl as he welcomed demonstrators to the march kick-off cite, the Irish Famine memorial above I-95, at 9:30 a.m.

“I’m a Proud Boy,” said pro-Trump marcher Justin Brown. “It’s a loose organization in its infancy. It’s right-wing, and anti-left, but it has nothing to do with white supremacy. It’s guys having fun.” He said he’d been part of a Proud Boys “free-speech” rally in Washington recently after U.S. Rep.Steve Scalise, R-Va., was shot by an angry liberal activist.

In case of anti-Trump violence Sunday, Trump supporter Dakota Lutz, a York County factory worker, pointed to his hip, where he’d packed a camouflage bag that held a medical kit. He didn’t need it, though the muggy summer day had Trump supporters handing out Pepsis to marchers and spectators — purchased outside the city where Philadelphia’s sweet-drinks tax doesn’t apply, two activists noted proudly.

A lone pro-Trump marcher who wore a Confederate flag declined to give his name. He was outnumbered by several carrying green flags marked with crosses, like the flags of the Nordic countries of northern Europe, superimposed with four letter Ks facing outward in a circle, and a circle of hearts.

Jeff Thomas, the Ursinus College graduate (he majored in theater) who brought the flags, said they stand for “Kekistan,” a made-up satirical belief system rooted in gamer culture that is shared like a social-media meme by younger Trump supporters. Thomas led a “Kekistan prayer” to end the pro-Trump rally: “Thy Trump done come, Thy will be done… Forgive us our baitings, as we forgive those who bait against us.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

the loneliest guidos

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/politico/status/881648752204931074

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

hahahahahaha

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Here's my new 6 week old, Kiko!"

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Remember when this thread got punked hard by a fake MSNBC clip a couple days ago?

remember when this thread got punked hard by a fake piss tape

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Donald Trump Bad

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

galenanorth posted:

"Here's my new 6 week old, Kiko!"

:3:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

should we really be referring to the President of the United States as "it"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao he didn't even get a direct death threat just an amorphous "you'll die in an imaginary conflict" lol

most of the people pushing for a new civil war would die the second insulin or opiate rationing went into place

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Al! posted:

most of the people pushing for a new civil war would die the second insulin or opiate rationing went into place

no need for a civil war, let's just divide up the states and call it a day

ETA: "oh, you want a divorce? boy do I have some great news for you!"

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

TotalHell posted:

He has been rendered impotent by his toxic hair growth drug regimen so he is effectively sexless.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

It's a dog eat dog world

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FAUXTON posted:

It's a dog eat dog world

:smugdon:

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Third World Reggin posted:

remember when this thread got punked hard by a fake piss tape

uh mods?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TotalHell posted:

Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that donald trump is Not the clown from the upcoming Stephen King adaptation movie

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Timothy_Cama/status/881652662210621440

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

lol

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

that doggie has a neck vagina :ohdear:

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
christie is the type of guy to wear a t-shirt in the pool and thank god for that

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

no it's not a parody, arm and hammer have indeed partnered with hefty to make your trash smell less trash

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i knew he was bad the second he was elected

jersey deserves him

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

that's a sheriff star

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

let's learn about the guy trump picked to head up the justice department's civil rights division

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/881567279724494848

i used to work at a gap next to an abercrombie and fitch. on smoke breaks employees from both stores would hang out around the same spot, since it was a big tourist destination and youd just be polite by walking down to an out of the way corner

a and f just straight up makes ugly people work in the back of the store and only lets attractive folk work the front. woerkers in the back have to wear a black smock to signify their ugliness and how htey are relegated to the back rooms. they also dump an entire bottle of their signature perfume into the wet vacs they use to wash the store floors which is why every anf smells that way

this is the actual guy who runs the supplement business jones gets his SUPER MALE VITLAITY poo poo from. his only qualification is that he is a "doctor"of chiropracty

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

TIL that you can skip suntan lotion because hats prevent sunburn

This is like some weird comedy show-type lie

"Letting out her primal roar in the morning."

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm the obese white people

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Chris James 2 posted:

Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that donald trump is Not the clown from the upcoming Stephen King adaptation movie

IT clown is scary as gently caress. I don't know if I will even be able to watch that movie.

Donald J. Trump is a loving fat dumb bumpkin idiot imbecile who can't even speak in coherent sentences and has the world's worst combover that you are revolted by and feel pity for and don't want to be touched by but he isn't really scary.

Pretty sure they're not the same person.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/881656454972833792

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj7yPRhk584

send in the Nisshin Maru

:hai:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:worship:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lol it isn't a tough task at all just gut those agencies while laughing your way to the bank

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Apraxin posted:

political reporting in tyool 2017 is a thing of beauty
https://twitter.com/PhillyInquirer/status/881556511675252737

pro-Trump millenials are so autistic it's physically painful

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

D1E posted:

IT clown is scary as gently caress. I don't know if I will even be able to watch that movie.

Donald J. Trump is a loving fat dumb bumpkin idiot imbecile who can't even speak in coherent sentences and has the world's worst combover that you are revolted by and feel pity for and don't want to be touched by but he isn't really scary.

Pretty sure they're not the same person.

while true I still suspect Trump may have sprung, fully formed, from one of Stephen King's drug-induced novels of the late 70s/early 80s

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

a rightist group

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol it isn't a tough task at all just gut those agencies while laughing your way to the bank

Bad dem MSM like WP thinks Trumpen commissars worry about how to run the government well.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
/me pulls up to the trump thread

"letters of marque and reprisal", I holler

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/881648891690708993

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

it's a good thing that all pro-trump millennial are incels though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

tv pilot idea: "rightish, the story of a proud boy struggling to reconcile his true self w/ a culture often opposed and hostile to his identity"/,

• Locked thread