Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
im into christie trying to get a negative approval rating in new jersey, i can dig that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
too gross for the new jersey shore

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I've never been anywhere near NJ but I'm guessing Christie is perfect for it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Michael Bayleaf posted:

He basically captures to worst aspects of the north jersey personality

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Michael Bayleaf posted:

It's a hosed-up state where it's illegal to make left turns or pump your own gas, and it costs like $15 in tolls to drive across on the Turnpike.

He is.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Typo posted:

frankly I'm more surprised that a 70 year old seem to have surprisingly good understanding in memes than anything else

Stephen Miller showed it to him

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Chris Christie is term limited isn't he?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

D1E posted:

It's a hosed-up state where it's illegal to make left turns or pump your own gas, and it costs like $15 in tolls to drive across on the Turnpike.

He is.

Don't forget all the aggressive shithead drivers who don't even follow traffic laws like yielding during a left turn.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Chris Christie is term limited isn't he?

yes 6 more months

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

I'm not sure how sailors could see this and think it's a mermaid

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

a fun thing about jersey is that you don't pay tolls to get in, in most spots, but always have to pay to get out

once you've been there you realize this is smart

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/0PSkcvm.mp4

"Owl must always be diligent...okay, not always..."

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

big. white. orb.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Imagine being so dedicated to food that you fail to lose weight after a stomach stapling

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
christie cant run anymore so hes just riding off the rest of his term on taxpayer dime

its ok tho, an actual goldman sachs exec is going to take his place lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GrimGypsy posted:

a fun thing about jersey is that you don't pay tolls to get in, in most spots, but always have to pay to get out

once you've been there you realize this is smart

It's a really good state since its most famous sings songs about escaping New Jersey and how it's a depressing soul sucking hell hole.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/881662619282702338

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881662619282702338

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

K9
May 6, 2007

Oscar Wilde posted:

Every afternoon, as they were coming from school, the children used to go and play in the Giant's garden.

It was a large lovely garden, with soft green grass. Here and there over the grass stood beautiful flowers like stars, and there were twelve peach-trees that in the spring-time broke out into delicate blossoms of pink and pearl, and in the autumn bore rich fruit. The birds sat on the trees and sang so sweetly that the children used to stop their games in order to listen to them. 'How happy we are here!' they cried to each other.

One day the Giant came back. He had been to visit his friend the Cornish ogre, and had stayed with him for seven years. After the seven years were over he had said all that he had to say, for his conversation was limited, and he determined to return to his own castle. When he arrived he saw the children playing in the garden.

'What are you doing here?' he cried in a very gruff voice, and the children ran away.

'My own garden is my own garden,' said the Giant; 'any one can understand that, and I will allow nobody to play in it but myself.' So he built a high wall all round it, and put up a notice-board.

TRESPASSERS
WILL BE
PROSECUTED

He was a very selfish Giant.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Vertical Lime posted:

yes 6 more months

sounds about right then, might as well get a few extra 'gently caress you's in before ya leave, especially with his dismal approval ratings

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

he and his troops keep saying this and I never bother to look, but is it anywhere near accurate?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
my favorite Christie moment is him pouring a bag of m&ms into another bag of m&ms

oh and also that time he made Rubio melt down and gave us president trump

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

GrimGypsy posted:

he and his troops keep saying this and I never bother to look, but is it anywhere near accurate?
I assume it is, just because there's a lot longer than six months delay between the action (or inaction in his case) of a president and the effect on the economy.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

So, when is the piss tape coming. I'm starting to get impatient.

My 21 year old cat. He likes to nap beside me on my bed.

Space Robot has issued a correction as of 01:06 on Jul 3, 2017

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I can't wait for when all of this isn't true anymore and somehow it's Obama's fault

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

shadowvine118 posted:

it's already here in your heart

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

quote:

Jon Hazell, this year's teacher of the year, says he would ask Sheehan: If more teachers leave, who is going to teach Oklahoma's children?

"Who's going to mentor them? And who's going to bring them up in this climate that's really tough?"

ask the state govt that you goober

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Joementum posted:

/me pulls up to the trump thread

"letters of marque and reprisal", I holler

my personal theory is that the same young people who supported the r[love]ution are todays young trump supporters I have no evidence to support this but it feels right

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Joementum posted:

my favorite Christie moment is him pouring a bag of m&ms into another bag of m&ms

I liked it when he had a meltdown when people made fun of him for this.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I'm not sure how sailors could see this and think it's a mermaid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXm1ICO8Nec

(so very ugly)

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

https://twitter.com/PeteBlackburn/status/713546359287230464

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

GrimGypsy posted:

Yeah but it's not like he caused it. It was reaching new heights under Obama and this is just following the trend.

I do look forward to the eventual collapse of the stock market being blamed on Obama though.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

shadowvine118 posted:

https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/881663797907337216

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
galenanorth do you have that .gif of the diver tickling the (deflated) pufferfish and it being all :buddy:

Augus posted:

pro-Trump millenials are so autistic it's physically painful

Walked by two dudes in MAGA hats today in Philly. They looked about how you're picturing them right now, though not as fat as I would have expected.

Also a real-life exchange that happened today between me and my (non-citizen) wife:

:v: Honey you can't take the dog off his leash in this park
;-* But I want to!
:v: But you can't! This is not 'Nam Smokey, there are rules here.
;-* What about the rule that a stupid orange can't be president? At least Vietnam didn't elect Donald Trump!
:v: Got me there :negative:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Golly

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/881663409607118852

and you know what we say every time something strange happens, it's good that trump did that, it's very good

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i made a sauce of lime juice, cilantro, a little olive oil, a little siracha, a pinch of salt, a bit of black pepper, and a couple of very small pinches of sugar to balance out the bitterness of the lime juice for my cornmeal fried catfish and i gotta say

it loving owned that was good as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

he must have so much old dried piss in his folds

• Locked thread