Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

TheBigAristotle posted:

It's Marlette, his next cartoon will present a balanced view of how both sides are bad

My hometown artist Varvel has turned on trump and in a bright red state like Indiana that truly says something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Varvel hasn't turned on poo poo imo, he's one of a dozen who'll spew out a token "very unpresidential!" cartoon from time to time and then go back to spewing GOP and White House talking points.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This would be better if it was the school principal beating up a little girl for calling them a poop head instead of the little boy.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

quote:

Jewish people celebrating LGBT Pride in Chicago were told not to display Star of David flags because other people found them ‘offensive.’ The Jewish Star of David flag was banned from the city’s annual Dyke March celebrations, and several people carrying the flag were removed form the march because their presence “made people feel unsafe,” LGBT paper Windy City Times reported.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

uhhhhh

:tif:

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

muscles like this! posted:

This would be better if it was the school principal beating up a little girl for calling them a poop head instead of the little boy.

Nah, the point is that kids are learning that this is how you're supposed to behave.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

muscles like this! posted:

Or "she told everyone that I was cheating on the test, so I hit back ten times as hard", since this attack on him he's hitting back over is them reporting the things he has done.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Yes, it's just because of full moons or some other external force, it's not that the President is a big dumb pissbaby

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I see Trump enjoys Willy Wonka's Three Course Dinner chewing gum.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

TheBigAristotle posted:

Yes, it's just because of full moons or some other external force, it's not that the President is a big dumb pissbaby

Minty
May 3, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheBigAristotle posted:

Yes, this was just the point, it's not a decades old pop culture pun. You are very intelligent and insightful.

efb

Minty fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jul 2, 2017

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

I really love that the whole "anything that I don't think has importance is just a distraction" talking point is alive and well

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Actually, George Washington was 6'2" and Donald Trump is bringing disgrace to the political office he pioneered :geno:

yes I know he's talking about money

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Of the comics that have had a punchline I think this is the most boring.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Fulchrum posted:

Or "she told everyone that I was cheating on the test, so I hit back ten times as hard", since this attack on him he's hitting back over is them reporting the things he has done.

Then after repeatedly denying that he cheated, he starts demanding to know why the kid who sat at his desk before him didn't do anything to stop him from cheating.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Minty posted:

Yes, this was just the point, it's not a decades old pop culture pun. You are very intelligent and insightful.

efb

You are very culturally versed, and slow.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

Of the comics that have had a punchline I think this is the most boring.

Coulda gone easily with a "pregnancy is the worst std" vibe. Too bad the folks at Zelda are as unfunny as they are woke.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Spiffster posted:

My hometown artist Varvel has turned on trump and in a bright red state like Indiana that truly says something

Let me reiterate my theory that Varvel wants impeachment so the former Governor of Indiana becomes President.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Let me reiterate my theory that Varvel wants impeachment so the former Governor of Indiana becomes President.

That is very true, it wouldn't put it that far away from his banal bastard

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

"Trump is distracting people from how stupid he is by making himself look stupid!"

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Internet Kraken posted:

"Trump is distracting people from how stupid he is by making himself look stupid!"

Trump is distracting people from how dangerously stupid he is by making himself look gormlessly stupid.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Zemyla posted:

Trump is distracting people from how dangerously stupid he is by making himself look gormlessly stupid.
It's true, and I think pro wrestling is really effective for that, much more so than insulting women's appearance and stuff. If he wants to keep it up he should tweet about pro wrestling more and more.

Malachi Constant
Feb 2, 2006

I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all

Zemyla posted:

"In other words - and this is the rock-solid principle on which the whole of [Trump's] success is founded - [his] fundamental design flaws are completely hidden by [his] superficial design flaws.”

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
As another poor slob in the service sector, eat poo poo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Can you believe these assholes using a little girl to spout their political views?

Also the bunnies are doing something too I guess.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why are you attacking Chelsea Clinton you sick gently caress she has done nothing wrong, her only crime in this world is being born into a dynasty you sick loving disgrace of a human being. Jesus Christ, why is it ok to attack political canidates family members? And why aren't you talking about trump!? What the gently caress. You are a hack.

I hate you die in a loving fire. Stantis, as in Stantistically likely to be the dumbest motherfucker in every room.

Also you'll never even get close to Calvin and hobbes, because the creator of Calvin and Hobbes had morals and a soul you loving GOP propaganda writing whore.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish Stantis was in the twin towers when they fell.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Lol why are you so mad about the bad cartoonist pointlessly punching at the Clintons?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Well, after spending months making strips asking why political discourse has fallen so far, he was at least courteous enough to show us that the reason is because of blind GOP hacks who will just default to attacking Democrats in all situations.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Yeah name the kid Manchester that's only been in the news for good reasons recently

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

TheBigAristotle posted:

His approval really is Free Falling though.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Fulchrum posted:

Well, after spending months making strips asking why political discourse has fallen so far, he was at least courteous enough to show us that the reason is because of blind GOP hacks who will just default to attacking Democrats in all situations.
Why don't you register on gocomics and post that? I'm sure Stannis will have a sudden change of heart thanks to your insightful commentary.

Malachi Constant
Feb 2, 2006

I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all

This is a thing of beauty.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Turtlicious posted:

Why are you attacking Chelsea Clinton you sick gently caress she has done nothing wrong, her only crime in this world is being born into a dynasty you sick loving disgrace of a human being. Jesus Christ, why is it ok to attack political canidates family members? And why aren't you talking about trump!? What the gently caress. You are a hack.

I hate you die in a loving fire. Stantis, as in Stantistically likely to be the dumbest motherfucker in every room.

Also you'll never even get close to Calvin and hobbes, because the creator of Calvin and Hobbes had morals and a soul you loving GOP propaganda writing whore.
:confuoot:

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

For reference here is the plan that Abbott posted on his website:

The Hon TONY ABBOTT MP posted:

Let's Make Australia Work Again

"We need to give the public something to hope for; we need to give our own people something to fight for." - Tony Abbott

A plan to win the next election

Fix the Parliament. Reform the senate - make it a house of review, not a house of rejection - to end the gridlock and make Australia work again.
Live within our means. Stop all new and frivolous spending to fix the budget and stop ripping off our grandchildren.
Take the pressure of power prices. End further subsidies of intermittent and unreliable energy.
Make housing more affordable. By scaling back immigration to migrants who can make a contribution from day one.
Make Australia safe. Keep Jihadis off the streets. Stop hate-preachers. Make better use of the armed forces. Let police shoot-to-kill to save innocent lives.
Celebrate Australia - don't run it down. End funding for bully bureaucracies and welcome straight talking.

• Locked thread