Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/nxthompson/status/881711337541447680

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I thought that meme was dumb and pathetic but now I'm glad.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Zas posted:

im a coelacanth

woah ur really rare, now that I caught you can I put you in my animal crossing museum

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm not disabled folks. Nobody's more able than me,

can we get #fatpisspigmakethetweet trending

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Mr. Sharps posted:

anarchists are like a west coast thing almost exclusively (excepting the crazy Appalachian hillfolk) so I dunno why these ppl in the south are so worried about them showing up

they arent worried about it, they're extremely horny for the possibility it might happen and they get to stand their ground on a liberal

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

they arent worried about it, they're extremely horny for the possibility it might happen and they get to stand their ground on a liberal

they're the guy in the comments section that gives out an address and says "come fite me"

and they go out to the address in costume and declare victory when no one shows up, and victimhood if someone does

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/Thoirdealbhaigh/status/881718124818518019

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

MaxxBot posted:

Hmm I have an idea, maybe he should send a tweet?

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/881706240484790272

everything about this checks out

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
how is this real life

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

GobiasIndustries posted:

everything about this checks out

I mean, if you believe that trump thinks twitter is an unfiltered way to get messages out out to the general public, then yeah

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

change my name posted:

I mean, if you believe that trump thinks twitter is an unfiltered way to get messages out out to the general public, then yeah

I do

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

MaxxBot posted:

sigh, donald loving trump forcing me to rt a keith olbermann tweet

ugh

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I hope nobody dies except the shooters

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

sigh, donald loving trump forcing me to rt a keith olbermann tweet

ugh

The only thing stupider than Olbermann screaming into the skies about Trump would be if it actually loving worked

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gradenko_2000 posted:

The only thing stupider than Olbermann screaming into the skies about Trump would be if it actually loving worked

it has been repeatedly confirmed that we are in the stupidest timeline so

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

it has been repeatedly confirmed that we are in the stupidest timeline so

Except it's Paul Ryan

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you think that there should be standards for intelligence or morals or really any sort of standards at all to be president, then it's undeniable that Trump is unqualified to be President

But you gotta argue that first part, and that's tricky.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Jesus is dumb as gently caress.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

I'm glad that the media and trump are feeding each other off in a perpetual cycle from here on out

Are you sure "feeding" is the right word here?

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

MaxxBot posted:

tweet about it you retarded bitch

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

i'm not owned, i'm not owned SIR, i continue to insist as i slowly needle the president into losing his mind

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

MaxxBot posted:

0% chance that this is true

And if it was who gives a poo poo if he gets pissed off over a twitter hashtag, he gets enraged over wind turbines so it's not like it's a difficult or rare thing to get him mad

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Jeb

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dolash posted:

Trump has a finite number of tweets in him and every one we see brings us closer to the last. What will it be, I wonder?

THE ARISTOCRATS! *nuclear explosion*

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I don't care either way I just want more unhinged twitter rants, I crave the tweets!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

anotherone posted:

And if it was who gives a poo poo if he gets pissed off over a twitter hashtag, he gets enraged over wind turbines so it's not like it's a difficult or rare thing to get him mad

him being mad about twitter is extra funny tho

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

angerbeet posted:

how is this real life

the emails and also that goon that died

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

my parents are still mad as heck that donald j trump is the 45th and current president of the united states of america lmao

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
well i had a nice day outside today let's see what happened in the world of tormp

oh.

lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

when trump finally leaves office it's gonna be like getting to the end of a really long book series, just like, drat, its over :rip:
pages back, but it's naive to assume when/if donny leaves office, we're through with him. even when/if he dies, his ~*~*~~*~*legacy~*~*~* will be a permanent fixture in the American media landscape. we will never be rid of Donny until we all die.

shadowvine118 posted:

So, when is the piss tape coming. I'm starting to get impatient.

My 21 year old cat. He likes to nap beside me on my bed.
That's a nice cat. Take good care of him.

Epic High Five posted:

Bannon's weird in that he's a terrible, race baiting sleazebag but I'm also 1000% confident that he alone among everybody in the Republican party would hammer a button labeled "MAKE ALL THE RICH PEOPLE SUFFER AND PAY 80% IN TAXES" because I genuinely think he just wants to destroy everything and is only focused on destroying the poor because it's the easiest thing to do in this country
I don't believe "true believers" like Bannon give much of a gently caress about anything beyond enriching themselves. If he did, why does he surround himself with the very people he claims to hate? There is no ideology to the ruling class of the right wing beyond "make money and gently caress".

anotherone posted:

The most effective things against Donny are the most juvenile. He's gotten more media scrutiny for going after precious Mika than saying Muslims should be banned from the nation.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

DrPlump posted:

the emails and also that goon that died

The 8 year old american girl that donald trump ordered be shot in the neck, in the reverse benghazi that he did, did not have a forums account

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

my parents are still mad as heck that donald j trump is the 45th and current president of the united states of america lmao

:same:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

my mom said my dad got mad and recently took the flag outside down and was like "stupid rear end trump he's so bad and dumb" etc etc

he put it back up for the fourth though lmao

TRUMP

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

crazy cloud posted:

The 8 year old american girl that donald trump ordered be shot in the neck, in the reverse benghazi that he did, did not have a forums account

Are you sure that even really happened? That sounds like fake news or at least something that is Obama fault.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Man the Bernie president timeline is so crazy there is already universal legalized gay weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

triple sulk posted:

my mom said my dad got mad and recently took the flag outside down and was like "stupid rear end trump he's so bad and dumb" etc etc

he put it back up for the fourth though lmao

TRUMP
oh i thought you didn't live with your parents

• Locked thread