Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Nichael posted:

my favorite pizza place is an all vegan one in philly called Blackbird

hurr durr i'm a liberal i wanna take your guns, i'm very scary~!

vegan pizza?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I did it

I warmed up some leftover pizza.

Thanks for the confidence to take on this endeavor

As a poor sister with a poor brother staying over for this week imma say pizza and frozen food are a free for all unless explicitly mentioned beforehand

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Nichael posted:

my favorite pizza place is an all vegan one in philly called Blackbird

hurr durr i'm a liberal i wanna take your guns, i'm very scary~!

How u cheese and pepperoni wiffout animal product

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

You down with OPP (other people's pizza)

Yeah, you know TRUMP

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

He already lost the weight. He dropped a ton of weight for his first presidential run but when he lost he immediately put it all back on

Christie had gastric bypass surgery and managed to beat it. Take that as you will.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Avoid the Noid

And the TRUMP

And most people in general

Be agoraphobic

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

thom yorke's job just got automated lol

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Rocks posted:

my sources are telling me the piss tape will be released tonight

It will be delivered post-haste:
https://twitter.com/EugeneDX14/status/880766195691134976

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

thom yorke's job just got automated lol

I skimmed a teen Vogue article earlier that mentioned Frasier getting upset when they added a black coworker or something? You know all Frasier so whattarethrytalkingbout

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

MadJackal posted:

Christie had gastric bypass surgery and managed to beat it. Take that as you will.

He's a true patriot :911:

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Today at work I was putting away clothes as I hear this guy say "Hey. HEY" and I figure it's a customer that needs help so I turn around and wait expectantly and he just sits there for a second so I say "Yes?"

And he kinda half smiles and goes "Ha I just wanted to say it's funny that these fourth of July USA tees are made in India." He looked Indian (we have a lot of 'em as customers) so I wasn't sure if this was an ironic joke or he was upset. I was debating between saying "Well you know Trump's MAGA hats are made in Mexico it's a funny world innit?" or "If you have an issue with where our products are made, corporate would be your best bet for a change, I can give you their number" and as I was debating this he sped out the front door

I still have no idea if that guy was joking or if he was attempting baby's first burn, but that's my boring work story for tonight

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I skimmed a teen Vogue article earlier that mentioned Frasier getting upset when they added a black coworker or something? You know all Frasier so whattarethrytalkingbout

yeah he gets a new producer for a while who's a loud black lady who calls herself Doctor Mary (which pisses him off because she's not a doctor) and annoys him by being very outspoken and poo poo. He doesnt want to say anything because she's black and everyone else loves her.

He eventually does tell her and she's ok with it, mostly because she got her own show thanks to being more popular than him lmao. then she calls him a honkey and everything goes back to normal.

edit: best gag from that one is when he tries to deal with it by talking to management and somehow ends up with another black lady who argues with dr mary and he basically doesnt say anything during his own show

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Also I just checked my mom's MAGA hat that she left over here and it's made in the USA so I don't know if I completely made that up or not but I FEEL that it's true

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

yeah he gets a new producer for a while who's a loud black lady who calls herself Doctor Mary (which pisses him off because she's not a doctor) and annoys him by being very outspoken and poo poo. He doesnt want to say anything because she's black and everyone else loves her.

He eventually does tell her and she's ok with it, mostly because she got her own show thanks to being more popular than him lmao. then she calls him a honkey and everything goes back to normal.

edit: best gag from that one is when he tries to deal with it by talking to management and somehow ends up with another black lady who argues with dr mary and he basically doesnt say anything during his own show

This is an amazing power you have. Like, no joke, I wish I knew something as thoroughly as you know Frasier.

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

Chunky Salsa posted:

Today at work I was putting away clothes as I hear this guy say "Hey. HEY" and I figure it's a customer that needs help so I turn around and wait expectantly and he just sits there for a second so I say "Yes?"

And he kinda half smiles and goes "Ha I just wanted to say it's funny that these fourth of July USA tees are made in India." He looked Indian (we have a lot of 'em as customers) so I wasn't sure if this was an ironic joke or he was upset. I was debating between saying "Well you know Trump's MAGA hats are made in Mexico it's a funny world innit?" or "If you have an issue with where our products are made, corporate would be your best bet for a change, I can give you their number" and as I was debating this he sped out the front door

I still have no idea if that guy was joking or if he was attempting baby's first burn, but that's my boring work story for tonight

When I worked at a PA liquor store we had a guy attempt to barter us down on the price of Dewar's, despite the fact that everyone in the store knows there's zero chance of this ever happening

There's no funny punchline to this either, except learning as a teenager that sometimes your boss will make the sarcastic jerk-off motion while the customer's back is turned, as you, the teenager, is like "uhhhh... urrrr"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Chunky Salsa posted:

Also I just checked my mom's MAGA hat that she left over here and it's made in the USA so I don't know if I completely made that up or not but I FEEL that it's true

i think there are a lot of knock offs that were made in mexico or w/e but the ones trump actually released were made in the us

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

:yeah:
but you realize this will also include TrumpCamps where Muslims and Jews are carted away and murdered, right? I guess my dad and I can take one for the team :smith:

I doubt it in this scenario. The GOP would replace them as the biggest scapegoats for CHUD ire and while things would still be bad for Muslims etc, they wouldn't be death camp bad

They'd be death camp bad for Hispanics tho, but that is probably already the case on account of nobody knowing where the people ICE rustles up are actually sent

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Fidel Castronaut posted:

This is an amazing power you have. Like, no joke, I wish I knew something as thoroughly as you know Frasier.

there are tradeoffs

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Chunky Salsa posted:

"eh... eh... it's not that I liked you or anything!"

*blushes, runs away*

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i hate america now thanks to trump

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Jose posted:

vegan pizza?

yeah it's basically a salad bowl

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/d5Jbnkx.mp4

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I think Trump had a few runs in the US for PR but the vast majority of hats were made in Mexico. A bunch of places interviewed the workers there because of the irony

I wouldn't be surprised if there were knock offs made elsewhere but had a made in America tag tho, that's what I would do if I were selling knockoffs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*leans against bench casually while grabbing my massive dong* slow n' steady boys

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

I legitimately believe that flooding twitter with images of trump being cuckolded would make him lose his mind and is therefore a fantastic idea. i don't care if they're cartoons or photoshops or whatever, and frankly neither does he

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Chunky Salsa posted:

All legit MAGA caps are made in the US (largely by latino immigrants in Southern California IIRC).

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Fidel Castronaut posted:

frasier is good as hell

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The inauguration hats were definitely all made in China as well

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

Hell, same. I think there was still some patriotism lurking in me before Trump won, but it was violently expelled like projectile vomit on Nov. 8 2016.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/RobMorroLiberty/status/881582430074933249

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

MadJackal posted:

Isn't that super common?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Stomachs uhhh

Stomachs find a way

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Fidel Castronaut posted:

How u cheese and pepperoni wiffout animal product

Cashew cheese

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Taht reminds me, that super fat video game youtube guy is getting a gastric bypass. He's too fat for the surgery, but he found a doctor that's willing to do it anyway.

Why do I know that? I don't even know the youtube guy's name, And I don't think I've ever seen one of his videos

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Agronox posted:

"eh... eh... it's not that I liked you or anything!"

*blushes, runs away*

Bitch gonna have to be a lot more tsundere than that if he wants my attention I've been retail for years

Unless you've made my manager cry or have gotten arrested in my store I'm probably not gonna remember you for more than 3 days

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Kurtofan posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/623677915415343104

IM ON BOARD

Bonus:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/350284846293200897
:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Yinlock posted:

*leans against bench casually while grabbing my massive dong* slow n' steady boys

Ahh, the 50s

• Locked thread