Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Call it Amtrak cuz you get off after a few seconds?

better amtrak than aatrek :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Goodbody posted:

Amy Schumer is a comedian. Some people like her, some people don't. She's been accused of stealing jokes. She became famous around the same time as Meghan Trainor, as part of a media conspiracy to try to make shapeless white girls into sex symbols.

She is also a rapist.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

The whole "Amy Schumer steals jokes" thing seems like it's something blown really out of proportion by people who really just hate her because she's female. I think there's a whole lot of space between what she did and what someone like Carlos Mencia did (besides his whole identity being a act).

Cumslut1895 posted:

She is also a rapist.

That's the thing people use to hate on Lena Dunham, you are you don't have your women who make fun of themselves confused?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mierenneuker posted:

The whole "Amy Schumer steals jokes" thing seems like it's something blown really out of proportion by people who really just hate her because she's female. I think there's a whole lot of space between what she did and what someone like Carlos Mencia did (besides his whole identity being a act).

That's the thing people use to hate on Lena Dunham, you are you don't have your women who make fun of themselves confused?

Lena Dunham is a pedophile, they're both terrible people.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
she's fat

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMgFPB6IokI I bet someone else has already posted this right?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMgFPB6IokI I bet someone else has already posted this right?

Doubt it, no-one watched Anchorman 2

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.

Mierenneuker posted:

The whole "Amy Schumer steals jokes" thing seems like it's something blown really out of proportion

Nah, not really
https://youtu.be/4eDxjxVl8S0

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

If you are going to quote me on that, quote the line in its entirety.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Absolutely nobody gives a gently caress if comedian A told the same joke that comedian B did. This is 100% mid-30's white male internet misanthropes screaming "I don't like [popular thing]" into the void.

Here's a funny picture.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Moon Slayer posted:

This is 100% mid-30's white male internet misanthropes screaming "I don't like [popular thing]" into the void.
something_awful_forums.txt

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Moon Slayer posted:

Absolutely nobody gives a gently caress if comedian A told the same joke that comedian B did.

Have you read this thread?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Bogan King posted:

Not sure if this baseball player has an IMDB page but making fun of men is a thing too

Where is his dick? Does a dick get smaller when you get fatter? His legs are even crossed.

Finkle is Einhorn?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Comedians care about that stuff. People have known Cosby was a rapist for decades and very few cared. If he'd stolen joke he'd have been a pariah.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Gorilla Salad posted:

Doesn't the US currently have no way to get people into space?

It's like a doubly landlocked country, like Uzbekistan, saying they're going to start a navy.

Yep. Guess who the US currently relies on to get people into space? That's right, it's their old buddies Russia.

That said, there's not actually much for infantry to do in space. What would you capture? The ISS? Or I guess maybe the Chinese research station? There's no other stations in orbit.

If you don't actually need space infantry, you don't really need humans up there. You can have armed drone spacecraft and use them to intercept and destroy enemy spacecraft or whatever.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

dialhforhero posted:

Where is his dick? Does a dick get smaller when you get fatter?

Not smaller, but it does get kinda uhh... enveloped, for lack of a better word, as you get fatter.

Think like a hotdog stuck upright in a pan of rising bread dough.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Skippy McPants posted:

Not smaller, but it does get kinda uhh... enveloped, for lack of a better word, as you get fatter.

:froggonk:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Skippy McPants posted:

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Skippy McPants posted:

One of W&W's best kept secrets is that you gain about an inch to two of visible penis per 100lbs lost

edit: assuming you started out with a penis in the first place

wayfinder has a new favorite as of 13:43 on Jul 3, 2017

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

This just makes it seem like it's easy to steal unfunny jokes, accidentally or deliberately. Some of these were close, and some of them were a reach, but none of them were clever. Like, the joke about asian eyes looking "sleepy" has to be at least 100 years old. It's not hard to stumble into jokes that anyone's dumb uncle could make up on the fly. :shrug:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Comedians care about that stuff. People have known Cosby was a rapist for decades and very few cared. If he'd stolen joke he'd have been a pariah.

They're very selective about it though, Denis Leary stole his entire act from Bill Hicks and it didn't hurt his career any. It's like any other group of extremely emotionally damaged people, if you have the right friends no one will ever give you shut for the terrible things you do.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

FreudianSlippers posted:

Then it shouldn't be an issue on these forums, since clearly nobody here is a comedian.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
She is fat.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Then it shouldn't be an issue on these forums, since clearly nobody here is a comedian.

Only because you can't do stand-up of you're too fat to stand up.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 14:19 on Jul 3, 2017

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

Plenty of comedians knew and cared about Cosby. They just couldn't do anything. It was a comedian - Hannibal Buress - who brought it back into the spotlight.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

wayfinder posted:

One of W&W's best kept secrets is that you gain about an inch to two of visible penis per 100lbs lost

edit: assuming you started out with a penis in the first place

Note to self, gain a few hundred pounds then lose it.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

You guys are killing me with all these funny pics

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham are also both horrifically racist.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Amy Schumer just isn't funny on top of being gross to experience.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Mierenneuker posted:

Nope, Everyone loves good female comedians. Who dislikes Tina Fey? The misogynist angle is really bullshit. [mostly]nobody hates her because shes :females:

Don't know why she gets this weird (dare I say it) white knighting. She's a gross person, people are allowed to say she's gross without being misogynistic.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
They are both faaaaaaaaat.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

They are both faaaaaaaaat.

Sure maybe but who loving cares

why do you keep posting about it

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

dialhforhero posted:

Where is his dick? Does a dick get smaller when you get fatter? His legs are even crossed.

Finkle is Einhorn?

http://www.medicaldaily.com/circumcised-men-and-obese-men-sometimes-end-buried-penis-what-it-318794

http://small-penis-facts.com/?page_id=111

Yes, there are picture. No, they are not funny.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Bloop posted:

Sure maybe but who loving cares

why do you keep posting about it

People keep asking.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham are also both horrifically racist.

I feel like the bar for 'horrifically racist' has been set a lot higher in the last year.

https://twitter.com/bonerman_inc/status/801617319386460160

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

I'm the guy who can't spell ejaculate.

Also, the mental illness that causes people to give a huge poo poo about Amy Schumer and make videos and internet post about how terrible and fat she is is the same mental illness that causes people to stalk Chris Chan and post on Kiwifarms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A6Bu96ALOw

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Bombadilillo posted:

Nope, Everyone loves good female comedians. Who dislikes Tina Fey? The misogynist angle is really bullshit. [mostly]nobody hates her because shes :females:

Don't know why she gets this weird (dare I say it) white knighting. She's a gross person, people are allowed to say she's gross without being misogynistic.

Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Julia Louis-Dreyfus are some of the best and most popular comedians atm. I watched "Snatched" and Schumer's latest standup and she's obsessed with bodily fluids and fart jokes. It's funny because it's gross isn't a schtick you can go that far with.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

If you guys want to keep debating the relative merits and deficits of different comedians, start a different thread or PM each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof