Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

DiggityDoink posted:

I had a panic attack after watching that movie and driving home from my friend's house. It didn't help that I was high as gently caress and my accelerator got stuck to the floor for about 10 seconds.

Don't drive under the influence you idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

http://i.imgur.com/vR3ilZF.gifv

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9r_YO82BE8

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

BrianBoitano posted:

"Final Destination 2" is required viewing for any kids of mine I'm teaching to drive. "Treat everything on the road as if it actively wants to kill you" is a decent shorthand for defensive driving.

The one thing my dad taught me, that I use every day is "everyone else on the road is an idiot or an rear end in a top hat trying to kill you"

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
It's a funny idea, prank bro........

Chinese vlogger accidentally poisons herself while biting plant on live stream

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/03/vlogger-accidentally-poisons-biting-plant-live-stream/

and you're poisoned....

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012

This must be one of the greatest moments caught on tape. It is so wonderful, even after all these years.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Mr Shiny Pants posted:

This must be one of the greatest moments caught on tape. It is so wonderful, even after all these years.

It really is extraordinary, it should be part of the "Agony of Defeat" video that used to be in the opening of the old Wide World of Sports TV show. Also amazing is that she suffered only a bad headache from it and didn't even know what had hit her, according to an interview later. I

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Lime Tonics posted:

It's a funny idea, prank bro........

Chinese vlogger accidentally poisons herself while biting plant on live stream

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/03/vlogger-accidentally-poisons-biting-plant-live-stream/

and you're poisoned....

You'll quite often find plants or seeds listed on eBay with 'ALOE VERA MEDICINAL' or 'ALOE VERA HERBAL' in the title and quite often they really are an aloe vera, fairly often there'll be some different type of aloe and every now and then there'll be a stapelia or an agave like the woman in the article was trying to eat or something else again. There's a ton of plants that vaguely look like aloe vera and apparently there's a whole bunch of people who are happy to shove it down their throat or smear it all over their sunburn without checking.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Mr Shiny Pants posted:

what's it from originally and did this person go to the hospital?

orange sky
May 7, 2007

BraveUlysses posted:

what's it from originally and did this person go to the hospital?

here

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It really is extraordinary, it should be part of the "Agony of Defeat" video that used to be in the opening of the old Wide World of Sports TV show. Also amazing is that she suffered only a bad headache from it and didn't even know what had hit her, according to an interview later. I

"Right in the kisser!"

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

omnibobb posted:

The one thing my dad taught me, that I use every day is "everyone else on the road is an idiot or an rear end in a top hat trying to kill you"

As someone who recently started running his dashcam at all times, I can confirm but would add (in the case of the last gentleman seen here) "or trying to make *you* kill *them*"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSXJqj4lJ0o

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

quote:

PlayStation's YouTube channel has uploaded the in-engine Anthem footage shown at E3 running on Xbox One X - but with poorly-Photoshopped PS4 buttons.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-07-03-playstation-youtube-channel-hosts-xbox-one-x-anthem-footage-with-photoshopped-buttons

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Meatspin, 2017.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

First Andromeda, now this. Oh Bioware, what happened to you? :negative:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Memento posted:

Put all the flags on it you want, that load is illegal as gently caress*. Twice as long as the bed and not tied down.

*in any jurisdiction that bothers enforcing road laws

Like yeah, holy poo poo, a load like that is basically asking to kill people. Someone needs to be held accountable.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Voyager I posted:

Someone needs to be held accountable.

Thread title

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The way I see it, if you aren't willing to hold to your oath of secrecy no matter what you see you should find a different job.

I hear Penn State is hiring.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
"I mean I am pretty upset that my boss murdered all of those children, but I just can't violate the sanctity of my employment contract with Carl's Jr."

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

CommissarMega posted:

This is more on Sony than Bioware tho

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
https://twitter.com/Scout_Finch/status/881935058063564800

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

The best part about this is it's clear from the article he was carrying around a cocked revolver

EDIT: oh wait, new wrinkle: the gun went off a second time while cops were unloading it lmao

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
I kind of dig the fact that they were there to stop antifa attacking something that doesn't even exist there.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

white ISIS hard at work, shooting they are dicks off

:patriot:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Y'All-Qaeda strikes again.

edit: semi-related

Bastille Day plot: suspect held over plan to attack Emmanuel Macron

quote:

The man was arrested after expressing an interest, in a video game chatroom, in acquiring a Kalashnikov-style weapon in order to commit an attack

Which one of you idiots was this?

Memento has a new favorite as of 23:54 on Jul 3, 2017

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

AlmightyBob posted:

The best part about this is it's clear from the article he was carrying around a cocked revolver

EDIT: oh wait, new wrinkle: the gun went off a second time while cops were unloading it lmao

Which suggests his first thought after blowing a hole in his own leg was "poo poo, better re-cock my gun." :stonk:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Rah! posted:

white ISIS hard at work, shooting they are dicks off

:patriot:

Y'all Qaeda proving even less competent than the original.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

CommissarMega posted:

The doctors who created bioware left the company to EA :v:

Not hard to see how it'll turn to poo poo overnight like that. Same thing happened to Blizzard.

They made enough money and decided games were too hard so now they just make craft beer. (Also medicine was too hard to even start that)

Sunswipe posted:

Which suggests his first thought after blowing a hole in his own leg was "poo poo, better re-cock my gun." :stonk:

Most guns don't need to be re-cocked. Only the first round needs to be cocked manually, the operation of the first round firing loads the second round automatically.

E: Well, it was a revolver. So maybe you're right. drat that's dumb if so.

Zaphod42 has a new favorite as of 00:29 on Jul 4, 2017

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

He either recocked it or he was carrying a gun so broken just poking it would fire it and I find that hard to believe with a revolver

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

florida man is way better at this self-shootin' business

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

Sunswipe posted:

Someone is giving waaaaaaay too much credit to cops.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

CommissarMega posted:

This is more a Sony gently caress up, but EA happened. Nothing good ever happens to a company after EA gets a hold of them.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Two Feet From Bread posted:

Someone is giving waaaaaaay too much credit to cops.

Yeah that was my reaction. Glock Leg is a thing.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

As someone who recently started running his dashcam at all times, I can confirm but would add (in the case of the last gentleman seen here) "or trying to make *you* kill *them*"

So you call a guy a dickhead for (albeit illegally) passing you, while you're the one cruising in the left lane :confused:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Scarf posted:

So you call a guy a dickhead for (albeit illegally) passing you, while you're the one cruiising in the left lane :confused:

Uh the dude who said "dickhead" was passing slower vehicles in the right lane, don't know what more you want out of someone in the passing lane.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpx8KwHLu-Y

:stare:

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Scarf posted:

So you call a guy a dickhead for (albeit illegally) passing you, while you're the one cruising in the left lane :confused:
It's not illegal (generally) to pass a car while you're in the right lane in the US. You should move right when nobody is in your way, but that's driving etiquette which is like mouse laws or moon president - just two words.

SLOSifl has a new favorite as of 03:39 on Jul 4, 2017

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I have a sudden and dramatic interest in mouse laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Most of this stuff is super mundane on a scale of jerkass drivers.