Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Nigel Tufnel posted:

About half of all the reviews on Amazon are like this. Why? Do you get fake internet points for saying 'I don't know'? Who has the time to answer questions that they don't know the answer to?!

I believe the F Plus summed it up well enough with "I don't have that problem. Goodbye!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
posting amazon reviews with your irl real name is a great way to noise up your google profile

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Radio Paranoia posted:

I believe the F Plus summed it up well enough with "I don't have that problem. Goodbye!" *six minutes of giggling and rattling iced drinks*

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

:catstare:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

But that's still not a 100% effective form of birth control on its own. Seepage happens.

:eyepoop:

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/881538495805886467

:regd08:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Are you a bad enough dude to suspend the President?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Are you a bad enough dude to suspend the President?

It'll never happen but I really want it to just to see how mad he gets about twitter.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Nuebot posted:

It'll never happen but I really want it to just to see how mad he gets about twitter.

It would be like putting a buttplug on a diarrhoeal.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Nuebot posted:

You'd have to be insanely deluded to think that a tweet trying to get Twitter to delete Trumps account would get results.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

What's insane is that the president of the United States of America absolutely would care deeply about his twitter access, or lack thereof.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Bogan King posted:

You'd have to be insanely deluded to think that a tweet trying to get Twitter to delete Trumps account would get results.

Just knowing people are trying would be enough to get under his skin.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
I found a good Facebook one, a whole account.

Article headline: Heart transplant survivor dies after giving birth to first child

Response:

quote:

A "Heart" Transplant?...They're moving around a crude clone in an attempt to scare some, give others, the perverted, hope. Only The perverted rely on impressions, of any kind. We stand without any such, of these, without any need for these. Without any care or need for convincing. Impression and care with regard to appearances, meaning how things look poor seem, are the tools and interests of only the perverted. We never need these, and have never had any need of these. We do not hide, we never embarrass, we never falter. But it is not We who have things to be ashamed of...We have never had a single thing to be ashamed of, or about. Each and every one of us, in My Party, our family, has stood in all things, and in all ways. Stood highest and proudest of all who have ever been. Without blemish. And We don't give up.

Video title: PM Trudeau visits First Nations protest teepee on Parliament Hill.

Response:

quote:

They made an egregore and named it after me, and are now attempting to "use" it...

Article headline: House GOP Bill Would Allow Churches to Endorse Political Candidates

Response:

quote:

Oooh...and the remnants of man were just caught (...), too...
Occult GOP, too. I'm surprised that even ever came about, being that I had just, and I mean just, picked up The T-Party/Tea-Party and The GOP. I stood with my family before. It was just as members of occult-land were alloting themselves Presidencies, Presidential Parties Work Groups, Special Interest Groups, Political Figures, Public Figures, Public Groups, All Other. When asked I picked my favorites, who I stood for, what I had interests in, and strategic ( ), all where I could. I had a choice. I had a split-second to give my answer about whether or not I would participate, and I nodded yes. I never regretted it. I despise authority, but only false authority, I love politics, I love magic, I love strategy, I loved group discussion...I have never regretted my decision. But the cost to my health and privacy were high. Some paid, the price, some pay, others will continue to pay, others will pay. And it will continue to be that way for all that have stood with me. I never forget a friend. Or ally. Some try to forget that forgiveness is The Highest Offence. It is the same with regards to forgetting. We are always at our best. We never stop. It is impossible for to exist without taking full measure against all those that oppose, we take full measure at all times. In all instances. We never give up. And it is that we are eternal. So what is the point of any attempt at opposing? All of you who are even capable of opposition. You're mindless idiotics. Thralls to what you do not know...
Brainwashed and self-brainwashed, is what I am knowing it to be.

Article headline: More state officials refuse to turn over voter data

Response:

quote:

Why was that...? Corruption. Due to a (widely-known) false hope in an alien saviour, AND, at the same time, a false hope in any savior. Any help. Any hope. Any progress. Any "change", in anything. These were lies, temptations, spread by myself. Me. I, Alone. To quickly and promptly draw out all of those of The Imitation, The Abortion, Of Facsimile, Of Alteration, a form, or variation of an actual mold-type (example: life-forms, terra-forming), Of Use, Of Obsession, Of False Pride, Of False Hope...Hope Is A Lie. Of The Lie "Faith", all of which has only ever been Blind Faith, and has only ever been baseless. It may be hard for some of you to hear. But I am telling you that Trust and Faith are as different as The Truth and a Lie, and should have been taken as such. It was about all most of you could do, to those of you who were allowed to know, to even come across this kind of information. My Father and I engaged the magic called "propaganda" to accomplish this, getting this information to you, and He and I succeeded. My Father saw the true situation regarding this and was sad. I was enraged, as usual, but did not speak for years. Knowing what was true from what was false became a crime, to think about the truth or speak about the truth in almost every instance resulted in becoming ostracized from family, friends, school opportunity, work opportunity, military opportunity, any form of help, from hospitalization, from hobbies, and from just about any interest that has ever been known to man.
I am thankful that my family was not this way. I was even blessed enough to be able to badger and terrorize them about all the lies about politics, religion, "how life was supposed to be", college, work, and what to do with their our my time. They charged me, like bulls, at times, but still loved me. We still always made sure to tell each other we love each other, and still made sure we looked out for each other, no matter if we had to force ourselves at times to do it. And they were the kind to cuss me like a dog for not eating, or for not getting enough sleep. A friend of mine online brought up a point one time about how the free are often overlooked, but are usually still looked upon kindly. The topic progressed into the further thought, and strategy, of becoming so free that they no longer care about you. It just so happens to be the ways that cause you the greatest harm. And this is with especial regard to our family. Thank you, friend. I had never dreamed that I could be free, and happy, and sane, let alone so free, so happy, and so sane. Thank you again, friend.

Article headline: Microsoft Confirms Windows Code Leak, But Size, Details Disputed

Response:

quote:

Koded Mind...
Decoded Feedback...
Dependent Mindbase...
Heart Implant...
Artificial Heart...
Subversive Mystics/worship of all judaic, it truly meaning corpsic/juda/juta/jut/judaic-corpse worship user to bind and control others, itself always combined with and always and always only practiced along with ritual abuse, all of which has always and only ever been judaic in origin and practice along with institution...
These are all on the bounty lists now. My servants (with regards to the abovementioned) are being released from these duties, while others are being brought in, and will be looked after and provided for in every single regard, meaning all regards. I love you, and I thank you all very much.

quote:

That unknown Pharaoh is me/Akhenaton.
I got y'all...
I love you, Caligula/myself <3
Ruling for Father, my Friend...

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
That doesn't read "idiot" to me so much as "schizophrenia." :(

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Strudel Man posted:

That doesn't read "idiot" to me so much as "markov bot." :(

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

This is about Trump's latest Tweet with the CNN gif.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

bean_shadow posted:

This is about Trump's latest Tweet with the CNN gif.

This person really needs to slow their roll.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'd be calling my history teacher sad saying "God I hope you retire before you have to teach this in your course"

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Seth Abramson is one of social media's biggest idiots and I'm mad that you reminded me of his existence

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Henchman of Santa posted:

Seth Abramson is one of social media's biggest idiots and I'm mad that you reminded me of his existence

Sorry about your Mensches

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ularg posted:

I'd be calling my history teacher sad saying "God I hope you retire before you have to teach this in your course"
I hate Donald Trump too, fellow Donald Trump hater. I actually hate him the most.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

That's not even a good picture of Toad, come on

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Heads up for anyone who uses Social Fixer in Chrome to do their screenshots, the creator's Google account was compromised and the 20.1.1 update is NOT safe. If it asks for more permissions deny them, and disable it immediately.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/881855978710462465

:stare:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:stare:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Barron is very good at this kind of thing

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
huh, i thought you were more queer/libfem than that. good on you

also lo and behold; you may not call yourself male but drat if the entitlement goes away:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What the gently caress is solo polyam, how can it be polyamory if you're solo.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Serperoth posted:

That's not even a good picture of Toad, come on

I appreciated this

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Deceitful Penguin posted:

huh, i thought you were more queer/libfem than that. good on you

This feels kind of naked without it's long tail of "gently caress you, gently caress this" notes.

Desk Lamp
Jun 30, 2014

there wolf posted:

This feels kind of naked without it's long tail of "gently caress this, gently caress you" notes.

Ftfy

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I'm sorry, America. It's a bummer. In reality, you're as dumb as they come. But we're gonna go on even more adventures after that, America. And you're gonna keep your mouth shut about 'em, America. Because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll tear us apart, America. But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, America. And you're gonna be a part of 'em. And together we're gonna run around, America, we're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, America. Just you and me, America. The outside world is our enemy, America. We're the only [belch] friends we've got, Ameica. It's just Trump and America. Trrrump and America and their adventures, America. Trump and America, forever and forever, a hundred years Trump and America,s... things. Trump and America runnin' around and Trump and America time. Aaall day long forever. All, a hundred days Trump and America forever a hundred times. Over and over Trump and Ameica adventures dot com W W W dot Trump and America dot com W W W Trump and America adventures all hundred years. Every minute Trump and America dot com W W W hundred times Trump and America dot com.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

This is how a football club unveiled their big transfer

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/881840731551391744

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Heads up for anyone who uses Social Fixer in Chrome to do their screenshots, the creator's Google account was compromised and the 20.1.1 update is NOT safe. If it asks for more permissions deny them, and disable it immediately.

I really wish I had seen this about three hours ago. Where can I find out more? Searching doesn't seem to give any information.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Baron Corbyn posted:

This is how a football club unveiled their big transfer

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/881840731551391744

... ok?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I really wish I had seen this about three hours ago. Where can I find out more? Searching doesn't seem to give any information.

Here's the official post about it.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Palpek posted:

I'm sorry, America. It's a bummer. In reality, you're as dumb as they come. But we're gonna go on even more adventures after that, America. And you're gonna keep your mouth shut about 'em, America. Because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll tear us apart, America. But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, America. And you're gonna be a part of 'em. And together we're gonna run around, America, we're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, America. Just you and me, America. The outside world is our enemy, America. We're the only [belch] friends we've got, Ameica. It's just Trump and America. Trrrump and America and their adventures, America. Trump and America, forever and forever, a hundred years Trump and America,s... things. Trump and America runnin' around and Trump and America time. Aaall day long forever. All, a hundred days Trump and America forever a hundred times. Over and over Trump and Ameica adventures dot com W W W dot Trump and America dot com W W W Trump and America adventures all hundred years. Every minute Trump and America dot com W W W hundred times Trump and America dot com.

Welcome to the darkest four years of our adventures yet.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Here's the official post about it.

Thank you. It looks like I don't have to burn anything down, but I have changed my FB password just in case.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That inspiro bot is really getting out of hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I hate the internet now.