Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tei
Feb 19, 2011

BarbarianElephant posted:

Unfortunately those murdered are usually the "blacks/jews/immigrants/tutsi/intelectuals/x."

I watched a movie once about some south asia country where they killed the people that knew french of english. So is like different people each time!, it rotates!.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Tei posted:

I watched a movie once about some south asia country where they killed the people that knew french of english. So is like different people each time!, it rotates!.

Pol Pot killed intellectuals and minorities too though. if there had been jews or black people in Cambodia they would've been targeted like the rest.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Alhazred posted:

Pol Pot killed intellectuals and minorities too though. if there had been jews or black people in Cambodia they would've been targeted like the rest.

Every country has some random population that gets scapegoated for everything. It's usually the second largest ethnic group.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

ketchup on a hot dog

Why do people care so much about condiments on what is perhaps the food with the lowest possible ceiling of quality

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

Lemming posted:

Why do people care so much about condiments on what is perhaps the food with the lowest possible ceiling of quality

Ketchup is evil now because Trump likes it. Chose another condiment, comrade.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Costco's Kirkland Signature brand is actually named after the city of Kirkland, WA, where Costco is headquartered, not any individual person named Kirkland :colbert:

literally unreadable

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ketchup is actually bad and always has been, though, especially on hot dogs

I will die on this hill

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Every country has some random population that gets scapegoated for everything. It's usually the second largest ethnic group.

And intellectuals are always among the first up against the wall. Can't have them poisoning the minds of impressionable youth, after all.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

Cythereal posted:

And intellectuals are always among the first up against the wall. Can't have them poisoning the minds of impressionable youth, after all.

Intellectuals keep asking awkward questions, like "Why do we have to keep crushing the [second largest minority]?"

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

loquacius posted:

Costco's Kirkland Signature brand is actually named after the city of Kirkland, WA, where Costco is headquartered, not any individual person named Kirkland :colbert:

literally unreadable

In fact, I don't think any of those covers are realistic!

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

This thread has broken me, I was trying to figure out what political terms "M" and "K" stood for. :doh:

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Lord Hydronium posted:

This thread has broken me, I was trying to figure out what political terms "M" and "K" stood for. :doh:

"Debt" and, ummmm... "Blue lives matter"

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Lemming posted:

people suck, and not the good kind of sucking with dicks involved, but the bad kind where what other people eat matters

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Lemming posted:

there's a myriad of answers to this question but i don't think you'd like any of them except 'hipsters'

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
although as an aside ketchup is a gigantic american institution that helps add sugar/HFCS to foods that do not need or benefit from it being there so the GOP coincidentally being painted as ketchup fans is slightly warming to my heart.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

loquacius posted:

ketchup is actually bad and always has been, though, especially on hot dogs

I will die on this hill

Get better ketchup.

But still don't put it on hot dogs.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

although as an aside ketchup is a gigantic american institution that helps add sugar/HFCS to foods that do not need or benefit from it being there
Yea, okay Tinsley.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

But ketchup is red :ussr:

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

Pants Donkey posted:

But ketchup is red :ussr:

Sriracha is also red and no conservatives like it.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Portland Ketchup is good ketchup, which is annoying because it means I have to admit something good comes out of Portland. I still wouldn't put it on a hot dog though!

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

seiferguy posted:

Portland Ketchup is good ketchup, which is annoying because it means I have to admit something good comes out of Portland. I still wouldn't put it on a hot dog though!

the liberal agenda..... is working

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Lord Hydronium posted:

michael kackson

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Lord Hydronium posted:

Cyrax and Sektor.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Stultus Maximus posted:

Get better ketchup.

But still don't put it on hot dogs.

When the most flattering name for a food is "tubesteak" I think you can put whatever you want on it

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Back when I worked at a hotdog joint, if you asked for everything (not including chili/sauerkraut/cheese/etc., those were specific extras) you'd get everything except ketchup because ketchup+mustard+relish+hot sauce+onions+pickle was too sloppy and ketchup is meh. Personally, I'll put ketchup on a hotdog, but only if there aren't any alternatives. A ketchup'd dog is better than a nude one.

Internet Webguy posted:

Yes, single payer means taxes pay for healthcare and not just taxes from schlubby white political cartoonists, contrary to the beliefs of schlubby white political cartoonists.
This is a great comic, because I can't tell whether Gorrell is so stupid that he thinks that he found out the terrible secret of UHC, or so sleazy that he'll plop [single payer healthcare] into his [sad taxpayer template] to make it look bad. Maybe both? Man does Gorrell suck.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I put mayo on hot dogs.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Johnny Walker posted:

I put mayo on hot dogs.

Well, yeah, lots of people put mayo on sandwiches.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

lelandjs posted:

Well, yeah, lots of people put mayo on sandwiches.

now you've gone too far

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

now you've gone too far

It's more of a poorly constructed wrap

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
Ketchup, fried onions, mustard and rémoulade. That's how you make a good hot dog :colbert:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Do you seriously think that Stantis is even aware of this page, let alone going to look at it?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Fulchrum posted:

Do you seriously think that Stantis is even aware of this page, let alone going to look at it?
I semi-seriously think you reposted your comments verbatim under that assumption.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

now you've gone too far

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Boksi posted:

Ketchup, fried onions, mustard and rémoulade. That's how you make a good hot dog :colbert:

Add some sauerkraut and I'll agree wholeheartedly.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

What?

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
"smoking obama" seemingly transcends the typical levels of petty bullshit

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Oh I get it. "Relish".

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben
Finally, someone gets my Pop tart argument.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevoblunt
Mar 12, 2008

loquacius posted:

literally unreadable

Actually, Kirkland was the city where Costco was founded. It's actually headquarter in Issaquah now! The more you know...

• Locked thread