Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ex post facho posted:

thats a pretty good and accurate cartoon for garrison, rocks need to be labeled "centrism" tho

Seems like the rock is already labeled my man

It's Sheriff Rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Florida Man for prez.
*shoots dick*

:same:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

C-Euro posted:

Drinking bourbon & lemonade and eating "homemade"* pho, what's up thread

No lie my snack guilty pleasure is weird flavors of chips so I would probably buy at least one bag of this if I saw it on shelves. Which considering it's Herr's, it should be around here somewhere

*actually just leftover pho with fresh noodles and meat

I had biscuits and gravy chips that were surprisingly good. It was the sage from the sausage part of the gravy.

Also, My shoes have gravy in them that I lubricate my dipstick with.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i encourage actual rioting

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

http://i.imgur.com/C5vw1VD.gifv

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

tag yourself im the stink lines coming off of bill clinton's albatross feet

I'm Pelosi's Spinning Coxcomb

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I was watching ninja warrior and an olympic luger made it all the way down the course on his first try, he had to wait a bunch in between to figure out wtf he was doing but finally managed it

this OO RAH SWAT TEAM fireplug went next, he spent like 30 seconds on the first part of each course looking like a scared babby and then fell in the water 2 obstacles in

good stuff

what's up with you thread

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I went up to Indy to visit family yesterday and drove past that THE TRUTH ABOUT MUHAMMAD sign

I had myself a hearty chuckle at the fact that despite this sign being paid for my redcaps who are pro-Wahhabism because Strong Daddy got driven around on a golden golf cart flanked by literal slaves and that they gnash for nuclear war against the sects that do not believe all that stuff about Muhammad's life should be codified as law

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I had biscuits and gravy chips that were surprisingly good. It was the sage from the sausage part of the gravy.

i modified my meat shoes to be meat'n'gravy shoes, and now i can dip my burgers in the gravy while im burgin out at work

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I don't want to be the one who has to try and explain there is more than one kind of Islam to rednecks

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Florida Man for prez.
*shoots dick*

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

follow-up article: "florida man with no dick is beaten up for being a 'trans' in a mens room"

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Along those line my favorite chips from the last few years are the Wasabi Ginger Lays that they had for a couple years and the Buffalo Sauce Pringles I found in an Asian grocer a few weeks ago. Also some Old Bay cheesy puff things that were loving amazing but I don't remember who made them, maybe Herr's?

Also oh look another in-the-closet Republican
https://twitter.com/Reince/status/881942467578400769
(Rodgers)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

angerbeet posted:

I don't want to be the one who has to try and explain there is more than one kind of Islam to rednecks

Just compare it to Catholics and Protestants, or better yet whatever flavor of Protestantism you know your audience is because most American don't even realize that their particular flavor is an offshoot of that particular rebellion

Make sure to make the Salafists as Catholics however so they know who the bad guy is

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Rah! posted:

i modified my meat shoes to be meat'n'gravy shoes, and now i can dip my burgers in the gravy while im burgin out at work

Burgin out, burgin out, burgin out you're burgin out

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

these were really good chips but I can't find them locally anymore and ordering chips off the internet is too goony, even for me

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Naerasa posted:

follow-up article: "florida man with no dick is beaten up for being a 'trans' in a mens room"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLpGs0CJCbw

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

C-Euro posted:

Along those line my favorite chips from the last few years are the Wasabi Ginger Lays that they had for a couple years and the Buffalo Sauce Pringles I found in an Asian grocer a few weeks ago. Also some Old Bay cheesy puff things that were loving amazing but I don't remember who made them, maybe Herr's?

Also oh look another in-the-closet Republican
https://twitter.com/Reince/status/881942467578400769
(Rodgers)

oooh those Wasabi Ginger ones, I remember. I didn't realize they weren't in rotation anymore.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

angerbeet posted:

these were really good chips but I can't find them locally anymore and ordering chips off the internet is too goony, even for me

Kind of existential for a snack, really

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Epic High Five posted:

Seems like the rock is already labeled my man

It's Sheriff Rock

any place where an unlabeled rock exists, you can presume its name is Dwayne Johnson

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

http://i.imgur.com/4JEyMaZ.gifv

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Has anybody posted that either something's hosed with the NYSE software or else we're a few minutes into the death of Capitalism?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

emfive posted:

Has anybody posted that either something's hosed with the NYSE software or else we're a few minutes into the death of Capitalism?

Nope, what?? :allears:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Like, brokerages (and the NYSE itself) are reporting for example that Amazon just lost well over 80% of its value

edit also says AAPL has lost like 14%

The magic number is that shares of lots of big companies are now all worth 123.47 apiece

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

emfive posted:

Like, brokerages (and the NYSE itself) are reporting for example that Amazon just lost well over 80% of its value

No but I would like to hear more

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

emfive posted:

oh poo poo the 400lb hacker learned FORTRAN

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

emfive posted:

good news for the folks that shorted it.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TRUMP!!!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"Nothing in life is promised except death." - Kayne West

Kanye 2020 imo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

emfive posted:

Oh neat maybe the nukes are in the air this very moment!! Hahahaha but really what could cause this is this good news for bitcoin because the dollar is hyperinflating??

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
gently caress ya end of the world

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
death to capitalism

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy