Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Just started watching Its Sunny in Philadelphia (started on season 3 bc a friend told me to) and man oh man has this been a morning of laughs...."we're all hungry, we'll get to our hot plates"

You might go back and watch the first 2 seasons, they're not as good, but it's not as drastic a change as say the first season of Parks and Recreation. (though the first season without Danny DeVito feels a little weird in retrospect, just because he's not there)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

FizFashizzle posted:

Stop watching after season 2.

Oh man, really? That is disappointing to hear, we are both loving it so far :(

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Just started watching Its Sunny in Philadelphia (started on season 3 bc a friend told me to) and man oh man has this been a morning of laughs...."we're all hungry, we'll get to our hot plates"

About loving time!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

weird Asian candy posted:

Oh man, really? That is disappointing to hear, we are both loving it so far :(

Dude. It has a story arc in line with Josh Gordon's career.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
After season 2 of Dexter just jump forward to Lithgow too then abandon ship

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chichevache posted:

Dude. It has a story arc in line with Josh Gordon's career.

gently caress me

Chich, have you seen Sense8? The first couple episodes were weird as gently caress, but it got surprisingly good

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

legs are returning

340x3

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Happy Pickett's Charge Fails Miserably Day!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Shangri-Law School posted:

Happy Pickett's Charge Fails Miserably Day!

Our Heritage!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Good job Fiz

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

does anyone want to talk about alcoholic waiters

andey

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

does anyone want to talk about alcoholic waiters

Don't doxx me.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

gently caress me

Chich, have you seen Sense8? The first couple episodes were weird as gently caress, but it got surprisingly good

I did. It was alright. I found one character super annoying. Haven't watched the second season yet.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chichevache posted:

I did. It was alright. I found one character super annoying. Haven't watched the second season yet.

fwiw the second season was a lot better than the first imo

Which character did you find annoying? She-man?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

fwiw the second season was a lot better than the first imo

Which character did you find annoying? She-man?

I really disliked the self-insert that contributed nothing to the group but drama.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chichevache posted:

I really disliked the self-insert that contributed nothing to the group but drama.

I'm trying to think back to S1 to who you would be referring to. The dude from the other cluster? Jonas?

Anyway, S2 was better than S1 but it means dick because they cancelled the show so :shrug:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

I'm trying to think back to S1 to who you would be referring to. The dude from the other cluster? Jonas?

Anyway, S2 was better than S1 but it means dick because they cancelled the show so :shrug:

Its getting a movie!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

swickles posted:

Its getting a movie!

Is it really?? That would be cool. They did leave a huge storyline unfinished...

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Is it really?? That would be cool. They did leave a huge storyline unfinished...

Careful wishing for shows cancelled too soon to get a movie.

"I am a leaf..." :negative:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

FizFashizzle posted:

Stop watching after season 2.

Nah, it's good through 4

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Nomi

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ok it was she-man like I thought originally. I agree.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Pre-emptive happy 4th

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

Pre-emptive happy 4th

Febreeze needs to draw this asap

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spoeank posted:

Pre-emptive happy 4th

Florida.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Dexter is great for two seasons, then season three is okay, then season four has John Lithgow as the bad guy and owns, then just walk away

The finale is the worst thing I've ever seen on tv

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ehud posted:

Dexter is great for two seasons, then season three is okay, then season four has John Lithgow as the bad guy and owns, then just walk away

The finale is the worst thing I've ever seen on tv

Bloodline would like a word!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U1FrznPjhA

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

are we still doing phrasing

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/882031723881656321

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I noticed that big fatties do what I call the fat guy lean.

They stand at a counter, any counter, bank, corner store, whatever. Feet shoulder width apart both hands on the counter slight lean almost a loom forward.

I see it every day now ive noticed it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Malcolm Barrett in Sunny Pilot.mkv

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

standby....

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/882061157900718081

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I'm about to job hunt so I shaved off my lumberjack beard and now I'm real sad about it

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

and yet, Un has bigger knackers than that guy

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Seen a lot of good shows this year but holy poo poo Thou was incredible tonight

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

my wife is watching girls again after taking a break and watching the certifiably Very Good CBS court drama The Good Wife and this is so bad

so so bad

so so so bad

sooooooo bad

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

yeah it's fuckin' terrible

my wife just picked up the Dick Van Dyke show, which is... not horrible

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I was introduced to the new incarnation of the Gong Show (like an hour ago). Holy poo poo its absolute insanity. Its basically if Eric Andre took over America's Got Talent.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Watch Glow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Krazy Korea has icbms now. Good thing our noble and dignified president has shown time and again he's deftly able to defuse even the most complex international situations

• Locked thread