Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

BlindSite posted:

Ur mum's mouth is locked on my nuts.

Same but dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

July 12 baby

Nothing else matters

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Except the beta I guess

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

2 pvp reveals?

Competitive and casual I would guess.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

the good fax machine posted:

July 12 baby

Nothing else matters

I disagree that's my 35th birthday :corsair:

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

jesus christ jackson we're trying to talk about Destiny 2 reveal info not how we're old enough for scrabble tourneys

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

BlindSite posted:

2 pvp reveals?

Competitive and casual I would guess.

Maybe a new mode that hasn't been mentioned yet.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

AAB posted:

jesus christ jackson we're trying to talk about Destiny 2 reveal info not how we're old enough for scrabble tourneys

It's boggle

Or am I confusing Jackson with Peggy Hill

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

the good fax machine posted:

It's boggle

Or am I confusing Jackson with Peggy Hill

very easy to make that mistake tbh

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I play Scr-oggle, the new hybrid game that's sweeping the nation

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

In a way this reveal is weird, like when you buy a house and they shown you every room "and this is the bathroom it have a thing bath you, clean your hands and a sitter" and you feel forced to say "humm.. is a good sitter".
I am trying to care, I can only summon enough cares for the beta release. I hope we can preload it.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

xzzy posted:

Who cares, human eye can't see faster than 24 fps anyways.

Sorry that your brain eye coordination has some weird autistic stutter. The rest of us can see more than 24 fps, http://www.pcgamer.com/how-many-frames-per-second-can-the-human-eye-really-see/

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Usenet Magic-User posted:

Sorry that your brain eye coordination has some weird autistic stutter. The rest of us can see more than 24 fps

:thejoke:

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Destiny PVP idea: PvP with Raid elements.

4vs4 players.

The map is symmetric, hive arena with some vex elements.
The enemy players look like members of the hive, when you are in a team, the other team look like hive.

The map have NPC hive creatures protecting boons. On boon give a great sword that feels like a super and last 1 minute. Another one make the player make giant jumps. Another one is the shield from the vault of glass. First you need to kill the guardians to get the boon, if you kill somebody with a boon, drop it, you can take it.
Every team start in a crystal room with a crystal, if the crystal is broke, they lose. The room is protected by a forcefield that opens when you kill a special powerfull NPC that re-spawn after 1 minute of getting killed.

If the dude with the gigantic blade attack the dude with the vault of glass relic with the shield open, both players explode.

Every time a player dies, a giant oversoul in the sky fry the enemy players for 20 seconds and heal the friend players.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

But what about the voidwallker?

Also I am pretty convinced D2 launches with 6 subclasses total. I'd imagine the amount of people who levelled and played all nine subclasses in D1 is pretty small to begin with. Here is hoping we get a 4th class for D2s major expansion(Sept 2018) and not a third subclass.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
60 fps is dumb, each eye can only see half

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

PerrineClostermann posted:

60 fps is dumb, each eye can only see half

:gary:

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Tei posted:

Destiny PVP idea: PvP with Raid elements.

You have it backwards my friend. The real innovative gameplay is Raid with PvP elements.

You queue up for the raid with your six bros. Shaxx comes over the coms while you're zoning in saying "this is a dangerous mission, only the best guardians can undertake it"

When you load in you're matched against another six man raid team. You then go head to head in a game of control or clash. The winner gets to go to the next stage of the raid, the loser has to queue up again and play another team until they win.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

You have it backwards my friend. The real innovative gameplay is Raid with PvP elements.

You queue up for the raid with your six bros. Shaxx comes over the coms while you're zoning in saying "this is a dangerous mission, only the best guardians can undertake it"

When you load in you're matched against another six man raid team. You then go head to head in a game of control or clash. The winner gets to go to the next stage of the raid, the loser has to queue up again and play another team until they win.

It sounds like a gamemode that would made sense for the Osiris based DLC. Have the raid mix elements of pvp and pve, with a story about you group tryiing to find Osiris and trying to force him to reveal some of the secrets of the Vex.

Is hard to get PvP people to get interested in something with flavour. That MOBA games even exist is a tiny miracle.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Tei posted:

That MOBA games even exist is a giant travesty.

Ftfy

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Well I got every stupid emblem from the book now

I'm gay

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I just got all the triumph armor to unlock the shader, I too am gay

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

So they're finally gonna let us gently caress the guns this time right

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.

HAT FETISH posted:

Gunsmith: They don't even let me gently caress the guns.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

HAT FETISH posted:

Actually, with static rolls for the guns, Bungie beat you to it. They hosed the guns.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

texaholic posted:

But what about the voidwallker?

Also I am pretty convinced D2 launches with 6 subclasses total. I'd imagine the amount of people who levelled and played all nine subclasses in D1 is pretty small to begin with. Here is hoping we get a 4th class for D2s major expansion(Sept 2018) and not a third subclass.

D1 launched with 6 subclasses, and I don't know why there are droves of people who refuse to acknowledge this.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

el B posted:

D1 launched with 6 subclasses, and I don't know why there are droves of people who refuse to acknowledge this.

Totally.

There are 3 subclasses they have not breathed a word about, hammer, storm and bow. We will get them next year in some adjusted fashion.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/HCRlcL8.gifv

You'd think after so many years, that people would learn not to use self rez in mayhem.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

Totally.

There are 3 subclasses they have not breathed a word about, hammer, storm and bow. We will get them next year in some adjusted fashion.

Those three were super broken when they came out and 2 of the 3 continue to be stupid broken so no doubt they're all getting a bit of a change.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Remember the infinite quiver? :allears:

I was doing it in raids and my team threatened to kick me for fear of them being banned.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/QQqPWTS.gifv

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

el B posted:

Remember the infinite quiver? :allears:

I was doing it in raids and my team threatened to kick me for fear of them being banned.

I remember pulling the network cable on crota and people saying "hope you don't get banned"

My response was and continues to be: "as if those dumb fucks at bungie can even tell let alone have the balls to ban anyone"

They don't even ban cunts for network manipulation. I doubt they care about an exploit.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
or people threatening moist that he would be banned for the cocoon/clown bug. :allears:

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

:jackbud:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mongoosed trying to play rumble, mayhem rumble and salvage. Gg bungie.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
New IGN video up showing The Farm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YX9udnSr1c

Postmaster, Cryptarch (Tyra), soccer with scoring system, and it holds 26 players at a time.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I'm all about some soccer/footy

Also: there's chickens, Link

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

They also mentioned something about unlocking personal effects/flairs that will make you stand out in the social space.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

hiddenriverninja posted:

They also mentioned something about unlocking personal effects/flairs that will make you stand out in the social space.

Oh trials is coming back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

nah just the owl sector/nightfall esque flairs